Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (906627 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
Elfmannisback:
The thing no tire u? Because I studied the process, I want him to do the same thing. Bad quality of Nigerians. Who no no sey police report and medicals are done upfront? ... Him go soon ask when to pay.

I've been observing lately but I know this phase will pass. Rather than be nice about asking for the favor, the NE state took it out on his to-be intellectual benefactor - 34 and arrogant wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
please can someone give me their opinion regarding this . I have an account in Nigeria that I haven’t used and have a balance of about 3m . Been away from Nigeria for over a year . My husband wants to use his account in our country of resident for proof of funds . But i was suggesting adding my Nigeria account since the money is just there . The only inflow and out flow is normal gtbank maintance fee and alery Charges for a year now so the account does activities . I don’t know if transferring the money to his foreign account will raise a flag.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by akintunde63: 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
teeteelardey:
your university just needs to send the front and back of your transcript. You just send your own certificate to them via email

I've been having serious difficulty settling for my credential evaluation too with ICES. I would like to know if they will accept only notification of result from me ,while LAUTECH sends my transcript via email. Because ices requested for color scan of transcript and final degree award whereas I don't av my certificate since they av not held convocation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Darlken: 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
Please, I would like to start this program for my siblings. One studied medical laboratory science and has only 1-year internship experience working with a Federal Medical Center. Will that counts as experience. For my sister, she has 1year experience in an Audit firm during her Nysc. Will that count as experience as well. They have a good IELTS score. I am thinking of starting for them. Please help. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by akintunde63: 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
oye84:
Hallo, can anyone please confirm if he/she successfully used letter of attestaion from UNILAG in lieu of certificate as certificate is not ready for ECA evaluation with ICES or IQAS. Thank You and God Bless
I'm having a similar problem.
Do u know if ices will do the evaluation if my degree certificate is not ready for scanning to them? I can only send my notification of result while lautech will send transcript.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
You are doing your siblings a great favour... Have you check this link
Everything you need is in there.
Darlken:
Please, I would like to start this program for my siblings. One studied medical laboratory science and has only 1-year internship experience working with a Federal Medical Center. Will that counts as experience. For my sister, she has 1year experience in an Audit firm during her Nysc. Will that count as experience as well. They have a good IELTS score. I am thinking of starting for them. Please help. Thank you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by luffyhaki: 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
smslive2:
You are doing your siblings a great favour... Have you check this link
Everything you need is in there.

lol wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
Benfaco:
Please I'm preparing for IELTS. Can someone help me with some study materials? I'll be grateful.

https://www.nairaland.com/2426588/preparing-ielts-get-here/184#70218154. Dun mension. grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
Darlken:

You're a good sibling. I think you should direct them to this forum so they get to see things for themselves, firsthand. Sadly, the 1 year internship won't count as acceptable work experience for the one sibling. The other sibling is fine. You should drag them to page 1 of this thread to complete your good deed. They'll be grateful to you for the kind gesture.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Benfaco: 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
smslive2:
Please look through, there are 2 links to IELTS resources there IELTS Materials

Thanks a million! cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Benfaco: 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
Way to go grin shocked
luffyhaki:

lol wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Mummychichi: 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
Benfaco:

Thanks a million times!

You didn't know about page 1 before?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by HighBK: 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
In case anyone out there needs information on extending the PPR submission deadline, read on.

My spouse and I got our "Read for Visa/Pret pour Visa" email mid-June with a 15 days submission deadline (due June 28). For a variety of reasons, we couldn't meet the deadline. My spouse's new passport (change of name) was under processing in Abuja while I had a pre-planned trip.

We replied the PPR email (and cc-ed the Ottawa office) on June 25 requesting a 60 days extension. We got a response 3 days later (June 28 evening) approving our extension request (they actually extended it by almost 3 months!).

We also filled the IRCC webform on June 28 morning (before we received the response to our first email) explaining our case. There was no immediate response till July 25 (almost a month). The response received confirmed their awareness of the extension.

By the way, PPR timeline and testimony coming soon.

Cheers!

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by AyeMayBe(f): 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hi. Did anyone attend the IOM Planning for Canada session, which was scheduled for today in Abuja? Is that really the last session for the year?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jelmusboy(m): 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
That's how I met HappyTBaby physically today... Let me come and be going

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ayusco85(m): 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
Godsaysyes:

When you saw the offer of IETLS stuff, you came out to tap into it. I also came out for the awoof...*dont get it twisted*.

Na so. I need to tap it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by AyeMayBe(f): 6:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
Lol. That must have been really nice.

jelmusboy:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ethelia(f): 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
jelmusboy:

Oh really..........tell us more wink grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by luffyhaki: 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
jelmusboy:

hmmmmmm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Aruoture18: 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
Although I did mine there earlier in the month, They confirmed to me that they no longer run medicals for IRCC.

Threemg:
About some pages behind, someone talked about Prime Medical Consultant in PHC planning to stop carrying out medicals or has stopped. I'm sorry to say that information is untrue or probably the person misinterpreted the message. I've been in touch with them and they confirmed nothing of such. Medicals' still handled by them

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ADEBOSUN(m): 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
Bros, a beg wear something. No naked swimming for here angry .congratulations mehn! August 25 is your new name. grin grin

Kods1900:
ECA by WES finally complete after a little over 4 months (Two or more certificates) CRS: 443

Takes of jacket, shirt, pants, shoes and socks. No need for swimming trunk. grin grin grin

Preparing to dive straight into the pool.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by HighBK: 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
PPR Testimony!!

In January 2017, my partner and I decided to emigrate. We shortlisted two destinations; Australia (first choice) and Canada (second choice)

October 28, 2017 : IELTS
November 11, 2017: Partners IELTS
Sept- Nov 2017: WES Evaluation
Dec 3, 2017 : Created profile
Dec 4, 2017: ITA as a single applicant (Due March 06)
Dec 11, 2017: Police and Medical (both of us)
February: Got married
March 03, 2018: AOR. Submitted application 3 days before deadline.
- Updated family information to married.
- Used a letter from my bank (No statement)
- Submitted LOE explaining absence of wife's ECA since we are not claiming points for her education

March 04: Medical passed, IP1
May: wife changed name, applied for a new passport in Abuja
June 13: PPR email. Due June 28.
June 22 : wife's passport still under processing, found out i had to go to the US the next week and needed my passport for travel arrangements.
June 25: Applied for 60 days PPR submission extension
June 28: Received extension to submit passport
August 13: Submitted passport
September: landing by God's grace

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
ADEBOSUN:
Bros, a beg wear something. No naked swimming for here angry .congratulations mehn! August 25 is your new name. grin grin

Aug 25?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by luffyhaki: 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
HighBK:
PPR Testimony!!

In January 2017, my partner and I decided to emigrate. We shortlisted two destinations; Australia (first choice) and Canada (second choice)

Congratulations..Australia got nothing on you grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Fyorgyn: 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
AyeMayBe:
Hi. Did anyone attend the IOM Planning for Canada session, which was scheduled for today in Abuja? Is that really the last session for the year?

I did

smiley

I asked if there will be another session in Abuja and they replied in the affirmative smiley... it will be sometime in October, all things being equal.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
HighBK:
PPR Testimony!!

October 28, 2017 : IELTS
November 11, 2017: Partners IELTS
Sept- Nov 2017: WES Evaluation
Dec 3, 2017 : Created profile
Dec 4, 2017: ITA as a single applicant (Due March 06)
Dec 11, 2017: Police and Medical (both of us)
February: Got married
March 03, 2018: AOR. Submitted application 3 days before deadline.
- Updated family information to married.
- Used a letter from my bank (No statement)
- Submitted LOE explaining absence of wife's ECA since we are not claiming points for her education

March 04: Medical passed, IP1
May: wife changed name, applied for a new passport in Abuja
June 22 : wife's passport still under processing, found out i had to go to the US the next week and needed my passport for travel arrangements.
June 25: Applied for 60 days PPR submission extension
June 28: Received extension to submit passport
August 13: Submitted passport
Congratulations! So u guys got married before submitting the eAPR and he got the ITA as a single man?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
a PPR news!
Congrats! Go and prosper!!!
HighBK:
PPR Testimony!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by veleta: 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
mcstan18:

You're a good sibling. I think you should direct them to this forum so they get to see things for themselves, firsthand. Sadly, the 1 year internship won't count as acceptable work experience for the one sibling. The other sibling is fine. You should drag them to page 1 of this thread to complete your good deed. They'll be grateful to you for the kind gesture.

Paid internship counts as work experience once it falls under NOC O,A or B.We should put caveat if we are not very sure on certain information we give out.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by AyeMayBe(f): 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
Oh goodie! I was there too but forgot to ask. smiley

Fyorgyn:

I did

smiley

I asked if there will be another session in Abuja and they replied in the affirmative smiley... it will be sometime in October, all things being equal.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ADEBOSUN(m): 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
Abi which day be next ITA announcement? cry

Elfmannisback:

Aug 25?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by AyeMayBe(f): 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
Congrats to you smiley

[quote author=HighBK post=70277430]PPR Testimony!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.