Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) (53622 Views)

1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) / Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos / Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) by Ikpongiton: 2:17am On Aug 05, 2018
Artzdanielsz:
I don't believe na the reason makes him to beat her that way. she must have f up
trust women with bad mouth,even when they know that they are wrong
Re: Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) by nattyGENT: 2:19am On Aug 05, 2018
Next time use the name of that country not African men or.....
Re: Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) by Ikpongiton: 2:21am On Aug 05, 2018
gelagela:
Where as, my husby is the one fixing mosquito net every night. The man must be very crazy.
oouuu!you have married a woman wrapper.sorry.
Re: Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) by afoluluu: 2:22am On Aug 05, 2018
sincerely,marriages are becoming part of the end time agenda as a devil's workshop .A high dovorce rate ,infidelity,lack of respect,abuse ,violence and even murder .It is hightime we avoided this end time ordeals by being more prayerful ,tolerant,loving,respectful,and ripe for marriage in all areas .
Re: Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) by deliveryboy: 2:54am On Aug 05, 2018
chiommy123:
no matter what that woman did hitting her like that is not good at all. hope you will support it if it were your sister
Any Nigerian woman who has not mentioned "your mother" and "your sister" in a gender argument is that one a Nigerian?
How a woman becomes innocent and is absolved of all blames one she is "hit" is not only self serving but manipulative and obscene. Sometimes the magnitude of her offense might just be bigger than the man's physical reaction.
Re: Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) by chiommy123(f): 3:15am On Aug 05, 2018
deliveryboy:

Any Nigerian woman who has not mentioned "your mother" and "your sister" in a gender argument is that one a Nigerian?
How a woman becomes innocent and is absolved of all blames one she is "hit" is not only self serving but manipulative and obscene. Sometimes the magnitude of her offense might just be bigger than the man's physical reaction.
so you must hit her to tell her she committed an offense? continue
Re: Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) by chiommy123(f): 3:19am On Aug 05, 2018
Ikpongiton:
last time a woman sliced of her husband manhood,you women folk avoided the tread like a plague.but now that its a man that has decide to discipline his erring wife,una go come full here de run una mouth like okro soup
'discipline' as his tata na. 'erring' just because she didn't fix a net. are you sure you saw that pix
Re: Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) by chiommy123(f): 3:22am On Aug 05, 2018
Danaire:

Wait till a crazy evil-minded woman deal with you then you'l understand & tell how much ur patience can go. Just a topic above, a gehl tore her boyfriend's call-to bar & legal cert & also break his flat screen Tv hung on the wall over an arguement. I also dnt agree to the phrase dat they are "weak vessel" & so hav the privilege of misbehaviour. I subscribe to dis scripture in Proverbs "spoil the rod, spare the child." It is applicable to some women.
but the bible was referring to children in that page. how about loving your wife as Christ loved the church and gave his life for the church. that's the kind of love God expects of every husband to his wife
Re: Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) by chiommy123(f): 3:28am On Aug 05, 2018
vikstandon:

Beating isn't good, no man should raise a hand on a woman...It shows weakness, but the person I quoted up would always get a beating!

Chi I bet you have the therapy at all time...soft words, it has melted my heart. It paralysis a strong man and makes him a weakling. How I desire I could chat u on privy...I wouldn't think twice to make u a close ally.

When you see an educated person or morally sound person you would know...Stop attacks on persons. Correct and correct in love
thanks so much sweet heart. I really appreciate.
Re: Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) by chiommy123(f): 3:29am On Aug 05, 2018
Ekajuk:
when the women err in their marital homes, and the mam take some drastic action, they accuse the man without knowing fact of d case
and the best way to correct her is by beating her?
Re: Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:34am On Aug 05, 2018
chiommy123:
he Will run away when he sees His fellow man
lol hahhahha
Re: Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:37am On Aug 05, 2018
deepwater:
Kai
kick against indiscipline ....full meaning
Re: Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) by Crowniey(f): 3:45am On Aug 05, 2018
Ekajuk:
when the women err in their marital homes, and the mam take some drastic action, they accuse the man without knowing fact of d case
And the next thing to do is to beat her up. if that's how God decides to punish you when you err shebi you will still be alive typing this nonsense. from the abundant of the heart the mouth speaketh it means you are one of the wife beater. carry on oh, shebi someone will do that to your sister or daughter when they do little mistake and you will know how it feels.
Re: Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 3:58am On Aug 05, 2018
chiommy123:
no matter what that woman did hitting her like that is not good at all. hope you will support it if it were your sister

When I hear this no matter what a woman did hitting her talk i know the men are scum crew is here

Just yesterday a girl tore her boyfriend's law certificate
Hope u came out to say something about it
If the boy had beaten her
Don't u think she really needed to be beaten

Most of the things u call domestic violence
The truth is the women are much more responsible by being heady

Na ur husband be dis
U don know wetin him like or no like
U go dey form strong head
If she forgot to put up the mosquito net
I don't think the man will just lash out and start beating her
She must have used her mouth on him
Which also is a form of domestic violence
Abi is verbal abuse not domestic violence too.

Now most men don't like their authority being challenged in their homes

Most times she go don call am names like lazy man
Useless man
And all other names una dey call us
And the man lashes out
After the whole thing
She brings it to social media
She won't allow people to hear the man's part
People like u pick the story and say no matter what don't hit a woman

Now if the man tell u wetin she do
Let's say she destroy property join
Will u still say no matter what
I don't hit women
I rather pack out and leave the house for u

Na poor man wey no get money go beat wife
Me I go pack out
Rent a new place
Marry new wife without divorcing the woman
Na she go beg
Me don move on
If we have kids
I will send their chop money
But make una tune down on this no matter what
Una no know if na she even first slap the man angry
Re: Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) by Correcton(m): 4:59am On Aug 05, 2018
Wicked and shameles man
Re: Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 05, 2018
PurplePatch:
What a barbaric dictator she married! Nonsense.

98% of Nigerian men are like that.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) by chiommy123(f): 6:40am On Aug 05, 2018
tiredoflife:

When I hear this no matter what a woman did hitting her talk i know the men are scum crew is here

Just yesterday a girl tore her boyfriend's law certificate
Hope u came out to say something about it
If the boy had beaten her
Don't u think she really needed to be beaten

Most of the things u call domestic violence
The truth is the women are much more responsible by being heady

Na ur husband be dis
U don know wetin him like or no like
U go dey form strong head
If she forgot to put up the mosquito net
I don't think the man will just lash out and start beating her
She must have used her mouth on him
Which also is a form of domestic violence
Abi is verbal abuse not domestic violence too.

Now most men don't like their authority being challenged in their homes

Most times she go don call am names like lazy man
Useless man
And all other names una dey call us
And the man lashes out
After the whole thing
She brings it to social media
She won't allow people to hear the man's part
People like u pick the story and say no matter what don't hit a woman

Now if the man tell u wetin she do
Let's say she destroy property join
Will u still say no matter what
I don't hit women
I rather pack out and leave the house for u

Na poor man wey no get money go beat wife
Me I go pack out
Rent a new place
Marry new wife without divorcing the woman
Na she go beg
Me don move on
If we have kids
I will send their chop money
But make una tune down on this no matter what
Una no know if na she even first slap the man angry
iam of the opinion that there are better ways husband and wife should settle their misunderstanding other than beating
Re: Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 6:42am On Aug 05, 2018
chiommy123:
iam of the opinion that there are better ways husband and wife should settle their misunderstanding other than beating

Like I stated
Na poor man dey beat him wife
Pack out
Get a new place
Marry a new wife
Simple cool
Re: Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) by chiommy123(f): 6:47am On Aug 05, 2018
tiredoflife:

Like I stated Na poor man dey beat him wife Pack out Get a new place Marry a new wife Simple cool
and that's the best way to treat the flesh of your flesh
Re: Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) by toprealman: 6:50am On Aug 05, 2018
Why use a single case to indict the whole of Africa? Is it that he has no blace of abode, or his nationality is uncertain?
Another silly lazy blogger.
Re: Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 7:09am On Aug 05, 2018
chiommy123:
and that's the best way to treat the flesh of your flesh

If she knows I am the flesh of her flesh she won't verbally abuse me
Abuse me to the point I can't cope
I pack out
Na poor man women dey make beat am cool
Re: Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) by salrab(m): 7:10am On Aug 05, 2018
This is very bad and evil.....Some men could be barbaric as such.This is very bad and evil.....Some men could be barbaric as such.This is very bad and evil.....Some men could be barbaric as such.
Re: Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) by oladele00(m): 7:14am On Aug 05, 2018
sarahade:

You are crazy.
So when men err women Should take drastic actions too like stabbing the man.
I swear you are a fool.
P.s I won't reply if you quote me
must you always use insult in passing across ur message?... Scale up dear and mind the way you talk to men... I hope ur future husband can cope with this ur madness
Re: Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) by chiommy123(f): 7:15am On Aug 05, 2018
tiredoflife:

If she knows I am the flesh of her flesh she won't verbally abuse me
Abuse me to the point I can't cope
I pack out
Na poor man women dey make beat am cool
how do you raise an ideal Christian home with this your idea
Re: Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 7:16am On Aug 05, 2018
chiommy123:
how do you raise an ideal Christian home with this your idea

Hahahaha oh its now the ideal Christian home
Well its simple
Don't use the mouth u use to tell me I love u
To insult me
Simple
Once u do
I am out
Re: Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) by Fitbillionairep: 7:17am On Aug 05, 2018
alice why didnt you put mosquito net?
alice: dem tie your hand?
husb: which kain reply be that. na me you dey talk to like that?
alice: please get out. i dey busy abeg
.......husband gets angry and slaps her lightly, wife retaliates by giving him 5times heavy slapp.
husband get angry and the fights starts.
you fuckers should learn to give full story.
explain what lead tto the mishap
Re: Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:19am On Aug 05, 2018
Inhumane. This is why a father is important in the life of a daughter.I never did this to my wife .You try this with my daughter.U are a goner. I do hope the case has been reported anyway and the battered treated accordingly?But we should hear the other side too. Whether the man have been slaving in the house till that fateful day.
Re: Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) by oladele00(m): 7:20am On Aug 05, 2018
Husband is the head of the family and he is heavenly ordained to do and undo.. If a wife misbehaved, he has the right to flog and un-flog... Wives should always respect and do that which the husband instructed them to do in order not to incur the wrath of the husband.... Our foremothers knew what marriage is and they tender it with all tenderness
Re: Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) by chiommy123(f): 7:26am On Aug 05, 2018
tiredoflife:

Hahahaha oh its now the ideal Christian home
Well its simple
Don't use the mouth u use to tell me I love u
To insult me
Simple
Once u do
I am out
but that's what God wants our homes to be. iam not in support of any form of abuse but leaving your home is extreme
Re: Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) by Cumtroller: 7:26am On Aug 05, 2018
Useless Wife. When the family members fall ill with malaria it’s the man that will foot the medical bills.

Spare the rod and spoil the wife. Women need to be disciplined once a while.
Re: Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 7:34am On Aug 05, 2018
chiommy123:
but that's what God wants our homes to be. iam not in support of any form of abuse but leaving your home is extreme

Well would u rather I am on nairaland front page
And ur crew of no matter what don't hit a woman
Begin to insult me DAT I beat my wife to death
In order for stories that touch not to happen
Men have decided to get so rich so nothing can hold dem back if they must leave a woman tongue
Re: Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 7:35am On Aug 05, 2018
At times, when i remember i'd get married, i become scared. my aunt and her husband love themselves, but trust me crazy things happens in their marriage life. humans do change and get irritated. tolerance and a little ignorance can save marriages

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money / Ondo Food Vendor Found Dead With Charms In Her Home After Calling 'alfa' At 1am / Slay Queens And Their Boyfriends Busted For Robbery In Rivers State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.