Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP (23276 Views)

2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 / 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC / 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by zoba88: 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
Governor Dankwambo has finally declared his intention to contest for 2019 president under the platform of PDP.Sharing the news,he wrote...

'‪After wide consultations with party members, Stakeholders and Nigerians of diverse backgrounds! I, Dr. Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo will be running for office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under the platform of our great party, the People’s Democratic Party. #GoingBeyondPromises‬'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/2019gov-dankwambo-finally-declares-his.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by DEXTROVERT: 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
Only
Atiku
Can
Defeat
Buhari
Mark
My
Words

Others
Are
Agent
Of
APC sent to distabilize PDP

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by Merimental(m): 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
d man who will giv d incumbent govt a run 4 der popularity....Pdp all d way
d air is starting to smell democracy again....all hands must be on deck to get rid of dis autocratic govt..

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by bedspread: 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
Awesome

3 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
This guy will not checkmate Buhari's northern Dichotomy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by Ameko4ever(m): 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
If wishes were horses, I would have closed my eyes and open it just to see @HEDankwambo becoming the next president of our country. I'm not a politician, but the unusual works he's done in Gombe speaks so much of him. I wish him success in his political career.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by Immanuels7(m): 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
Em.. since all Nigerian politician is termed corrupt, so i will go for one who is less corrupt..
I Stand with Atiku.. i would have chosen Buhari but...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by sotall(m): 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ok
Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by TMemos: 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ameko4ever:
If wishes were horses, I would have closed my eyes and open it just to see @HEDankwambo becoming the next president of our country. I'm not a politician, but the uncommon works he's done in Gombe speaks so much of him. I wish him success in his political career.

I laugh each time I read about our governors 'uncommon works' and 'transformation' of infrastructure.

Let's look at Dankwabo's 'uncommon works' for example:

How many world class universities, hospitals, transport systems are in Gombe?

What's the state of housing, sanitation, security, etc in Gombe?

He may have done some things but are they 'uncommon'?

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by onside: 8:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sai Buhari Only
This umbrella go Scatter soon.
Meanwhile, welcome Akpabio

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by gaby(m): 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
But come oooh, this umbrella go contain all these burgoise them so? I hope say the umbrella wide and solid well well, no be like obioma own.

Click on my signature to read the irregular migrants story of perils, triumphs and karma. To make your weekend more exciting, I have decided to do a free read promo on Okada books today 04/08/18. Do check in and leave me kind reviews, I do have an account number in case you are led to donate for the book..lol. All my followers make una go read o, if I begin mention una now dem fit ban me

2 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
PDP should just accept this Man in place of Atiku in the primaries

I still do not think Atiku can defeat Buhari

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by Greenarrow01(m): 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
Atiku has corruption hanging on his neck like a tag
Saraki is considered yoruba and cant come 2nd in the primaries.

Makarfi is not a religipus bigot...but he has not staked is name properly.

Few people know him.
Dankambo..well he cant win primaries thats for sure.

Kwankwaso....he has built a cult like following in Northern Nigeria just like PMB.
While PMB's following is based on religion and ethnicity...
Kwankwaso has built a red cap following all over KANO...
Kano alone pls.
The red cap movement produce Ganduje and his deputy.. befor ganduje grew wings lol.
However.. kwankwaso is only well loved in kano state.

Unlike Buhari.
From sokoto to maiduguri.
Tbe man is like a demi god.

God bless NiGeria

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by Okoyeeboz: 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
Serve Makarfi
Worship Saraki
Beg Dankwambo
Adore Kwankwaso
Dedicate their lives to Atiku
Sell their futures to Tambuwal

Since they said others are slaves for voting Buhari, Ipob pigs now have plenty Hausa Fulanis they can pledge their futures to.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by deboysben(m): 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
D. O. A TRY AGAIN NEXT TIME

2 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
grin

11 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by ozo13(m): 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
D way I dey laugh ds PDP matter ehn

17 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
cheesy
Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by proff010: 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
Is gonna be war in pdp

9 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by Bruemath(m): 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ok
Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by Ameko4ever(m): 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
it will be an insult to deny @HEDankwambo the PDP presidential ticket. He stayed in the party through thick and thin, despite the @mbuhari tsunami. Turncoats chose the easy way out, once a traitor always one. He is a stable man,he has results,my vote is for him.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by deboysben(m): 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
With likes of atiku, kwankwaso, saraki, buhari etc etc.

Mission impossible

5 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by onatisi(m): 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
the battle for pdp ticket is likely to be between this man and makarfi

2 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by Toecyn(m): 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
He won't even go past the primary election of his party. The financial might of Atiku and Kwankwaso will dwarf his ambition.

3 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by deboysben(m): 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
D. O. A TRY AGAIN NEXT TIME
Cos your time haven't ripe yet.
Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by Okoyeeboz: 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
The problem with Dankwambo's candidacy is that the most of his supporters come from that funny region that doesn't vote on election day but prefer to go to the market or eat ofe nsala with their future.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by frowland(m): 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
Only
Atiku
Can
Defeat
Buhari
Mark
My
Words

Others
Are
Agent
Of

Funny! Oh, now you guys don't want the defectors again? Abeg keep kwankwaso and Saraki... make all the 4 sef be president at once, no shaking.

Atiku- SE president
Saraki - SW president
Kwankwaso - NW
Dankwambo - NE presido

But but .. the way you type though, makes you appear tricky. Abi na the chinko phone you are usning made the arrangement appear strange

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
proff010:
Is gonna be war in pdp

5 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by ozodigboo(m): 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
Dankwambo is a decent man.
But for now, we don't need a decent man.....
What we need is for Buhari to be defeated.
We need a strong man to defeat Buhari.
Atiku is the only northern politician who has a chance to defeat Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by chidextec: 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
PMB can as well go for a Long holiday in London without even bothering to campaign and await when INEC will announce him winner. grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by salford: 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
All these decampees have one thing in mind - their own pockets.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
Only
Atiku
Can
Defeat
Buhari
Mark
My
Words

Others
Are
Agent
Of

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluwatoyin Akere Reject Assembly's Request To Set Up Probe Panel Against Agboola / Supreme Court Reserves Judgment In Kano Governorship Dispute / Vote Of No Confidence: Governor Yahaya Bello Reacts, Blasts APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.