Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

I Need A Wife - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Need A Wife (527 Views)

What Is Money Given A Wife By Husband Called / Between A Wife And Her Sick Husband. / A Wife Comes Home Late One Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Wife by adefajosekayo(m): 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!

This is to inform the public of Oyscatech. That I, Adefajo Oluwasekayomi John of the faculty from Osun state Nigeria, Hereby declare that I am in search of a '' <b>girlfriend</b> or <b>wife</b>. Anybody who is interested, should submit a application leter to <b>adefajosekayo@gmail.com</b>

NOTE: Aplication close 10 of august 2018. Submission of application leter should only be on working day at 8am to 6pm.
Applicant should posses the qualities stated bellow

Requirement

Applicant must be beautiful.( i mean beautiful)

Applicant must be able to speak and write , good english

Applicant must have a job ( white colar or any colour job)

Applicant must have at least 200 thousand naira in her account

Applicant must not a married or married and divorce

Males are not not welcome has male applicant will be handed over to the NSARS ( we are not into gay)

Applicant must posses at least 50 cloth, 30 pairs ofshoes and 20 bags.

Application form should be submited with a make up free picture ( picture that shows you fully , not nude picture o any applicant that submit nude picture thunder fire you)

Thanks

DOCTOR sure

(1) (Reply)

9jaupdate Income / INTERVIEW (crazy Ibeto Comedy) (episode 16) / IPOB Vs Orji Uzor Kalu Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.