Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) (45786 Views)

Akpabio Meets Buhari, Unveils Senate Presidency Ambition / Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu / Godswill Akpabio Meets Chris Ekpoyong, Laughs And Hugs Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by mmb(m): 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
The politics is getting interesting.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by contactlenz: 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
All hail Jagaban the Tactician ... The CHESS MASTER

Oshiomole the ... The MASTER PLANNER

188 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
APC always go after quality and value...not quantity or bend down select like that regional party of the pigs..

PDP tickets are now like Zimbabwean Dollars...valueless and worthless..

299 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by PVision2020(m): 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
Political jumpopologist

5 Likes

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by madridguy(m): 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
Akpabio our new signing grin

Some people will need to rush to the hospital first thing tomorrow morning.

186 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by johnmartus(m): 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
Tinubu the initiator. I welcome Mr akpabio to our great party .

116 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by kahal29: 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nice

63 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by ozo13(m): 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
After PDP bountiful harvest.hmmm,I think its APC turn for dr own harvest.
We r watching with keen interest

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by mmb(m): 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
South South for Buhari come 2019.

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by Kyase(m): 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

96 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by Tolexander: 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
hmmm!

Nice to see Akpabio very much interested in retaining his position as the minority leader.
He was in the minority and now defecting to the minority.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by Ichokwu: 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
Tolexander:
hmmm!

Nice to see Akpabio very much interested in retaining his position as the minority leader.
He was in the minority and now defecting to the minority.

He is being lured with Senate president seat. Let us be watching.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by ORIENTATION101: 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
After pdp signed average players like saraki ,tambuwal kwankaso from apc.

Apc vex sign the most expensive player in pdp senator goodswill akpabio .

Apc have technically removed one of the two major financer of pdp after wike.

Pdp no akwa ibom oil money again ntoor.go and manage whatever wike give una till rivers state start to they owe salary

117 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by Tolexander: 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ichokwu:

He is being lured with Senate president seat. Let us be watching..
fingers crossed sir!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
even lalasticlala maybe interested

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by oooduancalmdown: 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
Instead of these two fools to agitate for restructuring/secession from the North, they are changing party up and down

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by Pacesetter123(m): 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
ORIENTATION101:

Pdp no akwa ibom oil money again ntoor.go and manage whatever wike give una till rivers state start to they owe salary
kikikikikikikikikiki@de most expensive player.De thing funny me no be small

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by Amarabae(f): 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
So because udom Emmanuel refused to be a stooge, he wants to decamp.
Lols
RIP to his political career in akwa ibom state,
There are more chances of bobrisky menstruating than akpabio to win senate with apc in akwa ibom.
cheesy

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by FarahAideed: 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
This man really wants to decamp I see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by Amarabae(f): 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
ORIENTATION101:

Akpabio is a kindergarten teen where saraki is when it comes to money, fame and politics.
Who born akpabio!
Saraki the slayer of tinubu in the Senate grin

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by Menace2Society(m): 10:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
IPOB amaka !

3 Likes

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by Corrinthians(m): 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
If this isn't a Photoshop, then I foresee serious headaches and gnashing of teeth within the camp of PDP and her supporters.

Akpabio would become the next target of their curses and abuses.

Only hours ago, they posted a phoney picture of Akpabio's alleged comments after meeting with Osinbajo. We all knew it is a big lie since PDP has this horrible penchant for lies and irritating propaganda, now this.

I pray Akpabio dumps the party. I'd savour with utmost relish the pains that would ensue in PDP. cheesy

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
I really expected better from Akpabio

2 Likes

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by modath(f): 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
APC always go after quality and value...not quantity or bend down select like that regional party of the pigs..

Miss, ya mata don taya me.. cheesy cheesy

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by modath(f): 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
Corrinthians:
If this isn't a Photoshop, then I foresee serious headaches and gnashing of teeth within the camp of PDP and her supporters.

Akpabio would become the next target of their curses and abuses.

Only hours ago, they posted a phoney picture of Akpabio's alleged comments after meeting with Osinbajo. We all knew it is a big lie since PDP has this horrible penchant for lies and irritating propaganda, now this.

I pray Akpabio dumps the party. I'd savour with utmost relish the pains that would ensue in PDP. cheesy

That's rii fiim, no kona kona inside.....
Au iz yu? smiley

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by Corrinthians(m): 10:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

They pack their money in wheelbarrows just to buy a loaf of bread I heard. How could you say PDP is that useless? grin grin

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by modath(f): 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
FarahAideed:
This man really wants to decamp I see

It's a done deal... sorry...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by Corrinthians(m): 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
modath:

That's rii fiim, no kona kona inside.....
Au iz yu? smiley
Ma'am it's time you come out from your recess. Haba. We've missed you jor. sad

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by Amarabae(f): 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
you again how many times did i warn you to limit your foolishness to romance section.

Even your state that has pdp major financer wike has two apc senators out of 3
They have house of rep
And 10 apc house of assembly members.

That boring tales of apc is hated in south south is stale
APC is a bacteria in south south.
Akwa ibom is PDP, goodbye to akpabio political career in the state.
You guys can take him,
Saraki is a goal

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by modath(f): 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
Corrinthians:
Ma'am it's time you come out from your recess. Haba. We've missed you jor. sad

Who am i to say No? Here i am.... wink

17 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory / Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) / APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.