Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Help Me: My Wife Has Turned Me To A Married Bachelor! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me: My Wife Has Turned Me To A Married Bachelor! (3742 Views)

My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me: My Wife Has Turned Me To A Married Bachelor! by Samuelgr8: 12:26am On Aug 05, 2018
Hello Jzhane,

I must say,great job you are doing with your blog,helping people build their relationships. I must say kudos!

Please help me and advice me. I am married to an intelligent and hardworking woman. I met Boma six years ago.She is smart and a goalgetter. I love her spirit cos she is a driven woman. In the course of my relationship with her,I found out her upbringing had so much influence on how she is now. She was raised in hard conditions because her parents got separated. She learnt to depend on no one early enough in life.

While I liked the fact that she was driven,my parents especially my mom and sister thought she would not make a good wife cos it would seem like my wife was opinionated and a very successful career woman. They feared she would not be humble and they tried to discourage me from going ahead with the marriage. But I was bent on marrying Boma and so we got married.

My wife is my best friend but I do have a big issue with her. She is truly career driven and I wont be lying to myself to say that is not affecting our marriage. In five years of marriage,she has risen very fast in her career and this has made her increase financially. she earns much more than me and she takes care of a lot of the bills in my home. I earn well but she just relieves me of a lot of financial bills. She is determined never to find herself poor again in her life.

My major issue now is,she got a promotion in February. Her new role sees her traveling all over the country and the world all the time. Its affecting our family. We see less and less of her. I did not envisage it would get so bad. Our intimacy has been affected too. I tired several times to communicate to her but she sees it differently.

My wife actually thinks I am am being overly sensitive about her not being around. She feels I am not supportive of her growth cos I complain that she is not always around. Truth be told,I love this woman with my life but she is getting really carried away. I am the primary.....more

https://livelystones.com.ng/help-me-my-wife-has-turned-me-to-a-married-bachelor/
Re: Help Me: My Wife Has Turned Me To A Married Bachelor! by Ekez(m): 4:06am On Aug 05, 2018
grin ur own gud

1 Like

Re: Help Me: My Wife Has Turned Me To A Married Bachelor! by Ogbenimax(m): 7:05am On Aug 05, 2018
Ekez:
grin ur own gud
abi oo

1 Like

Re: Help Me: My Wife Has Turned Me To A Married Bachelor! by milemimi93(m): 7:33am On Aug 05, 2018
If u needed help it's family section u would have created this thread. U don't need help.

My advice.

Turn ur wife into a virgin since she has turned u into a married single man.

4 Likes

Re: Help Me: My Wife Has Turned Me To A Married Bachelor! by Lozano: 8:19am On Aug 05, 2018
Turn her to a married spinster

1 Like

Re: Help Me: My Wife Has Turned Me To A Married Bachelor! by donbachi(m): 8:49am On Aug 05, 2018
From your story...you are marriedly single...mind you she works for a firm,if it happened to be her own personal business,i would have suggested she carry you along...in this case,there is not much one can say.
Re: Help Me: My Wife Has Turned Me To A Married Bachelor! by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 05, 2018
angry
Must you be a sisi man? Or are u learner? You are damn lucky as most of us out there shoulder the entire responsibilities alone.
Moreover, you can join the gentlemen club exclusively for married men and explore the fun aspect with beautiful ladies

2 Likes

Re: Help Me: My Wife Has Turned Me To A Married Bachelor! by Hector09(m): 9:41am On Aug 05, 2018
40% of men are going through this shit, most men are married to theirselves but they dont knw

3 Likes

Re: Help Me: My Wife Has Turned Me To A Married Bachelor! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
This is bullshit. There's a time for everything. Some people would kill to have a wife such as this rather than a dependent, lazy housewife. This is the time to hustle for the future. Some people think marriage is just me and my wife's vagina.

4 Likes

Re: Help Me: My Wife Has Turned Me To A Married Bachelor! by wirinet(m): 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
Give am belle, she will be forced to stay put, at least for close to 9 months.

The problem is you are yet to have kids. When kids starts coming, life for you both will be a whole new ball game.
Re: Help Me: My Wife Has Turned Me To A Married Bachelor! by Paradox44: 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
@ tolanibae can you make it up here
Re: Help Me: My Wife Has Turned Me To A Married Bachelor! by AndreSalvatore: 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
How about i tell u that ur wife's career is more important to her which is pretty normal to some extent...

I don't know for you but really i would'nt get so worked up trying to talk her out of her career, no, never...
Re: Help Me: My Wife Has Turned Me To A Married Bachelor! by Bluezy13(m): 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
If people are not ready for the demands of marriage, they should stay put.
Re: Help Me: My Wife Has Turned Me To A Married Bachelor! by romenna: 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
U dnt knw wat u hav u silly man
Re: Help Me: My Wife Has Turned Me To A Married Bachelor! by newjosboy: 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
The best thing to do is to get yourself a small chops.

If you know you know.
Re: Help Me: My Wife Has Turned Me To A Married Bachelor! by Samuelgr8: 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
I agree with you insecurity wan kill him cheesy grin
romenna:
U dnt knw wat u hav u silly man
Re: Help Me: My Wife Has Turned Me To A Married Bachelor! by tolanibae(f): 8:27am On Aug 08, 2018
Paradox44:
@ tolanibae can you make it up here

Sorry for the late response. It's job hunt hustle. Contact this guy on whatsapp, tell him from tolani. +971543467776
Re: Help Me: My Wife Has Turned Me To A Married Bachelor! by Samuelgr8: 11:16am On Aug 11, 2018
cool cool
newjosboy:
The best thing to do is to get yourself a small chops.

If you know you know.

(1) (Reply)

Cute Photo Of Beautiful South African Bride & Her 14 Bridesmaids In Sexy Oufits / Lady Shares Facebook Post That Got Her The Man Of Her Dreams. Screenshots Below / “My Girlfriend Still Takes Money From Her Ex For Upkeep” – Nigerian Man Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.