Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies (62968 Views)

How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage / How Christians Can Make Their Tithes And Offerings Bring The Desired Results / How Christians Can Overcome Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies by lightblazingnow(m): 1:58am On Aug 05, 2018
Most of the men and women folks see and hear that they are the children of God Almighty may not be the species never seen before, the New generation of empowered creatures. I tell you the truth, the world will weep and mourn for rejection of the Spirit of truth and embracing fables and vain deceitfully.

Who do you think is God Almighty?? And what do you make of his own children, His kind and likeness, who do the world say the children of God Almighty's are?? Stop acting who you are not, that's our message for reprobates.

Who is a Christian? A Christian is a disciple of Christ. Now that's more than Big, we could talk about that the whole of the night,. Christ is the mighty power and wonderful wisdom of God Almighty. Now come to think of it,. Many of you say you are Christians. Acting all the good before men attitude, but within, in the house you a different person, but in the churches, you are big saint. It doesn't work that way, and you can tell as much as we know that you are restless and confused. You really don't know what next steps to take. Because you already know that you are decieving your heart.

Let us tell you what you need to do, yes, you need to cry out for help from the Spirit of truth.

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

That's the only ingredient that will be added into your creative abilities and it will results. If you never experienced before the life of a child of God Almighty, you only become a biblical studies teacher, the popular man of God slogans.

Do you ever think that God Almighty don't see naked girls and boys, do you mean he doesn't see you when you are in bathroom, when you didn't cover those mould. What do you make of such, do you ever think that God Almighty gets arouses by your clay?? Ladies tell us, someone will say that's God, we are talking about children of God Almighty and not God Almighty himself. O yes, the children and the father are one person. The father gave birth to his children, they have the life and training.

Proverbs 4:1 Hear, ye children, the instruction of a father, and attend to know understanding. 4:2 For I give you good doctrine, forsake ye not my law. 4:3 For I was my father's son, tender and only beloved in the sight of my mother. 4:4 He taught me also, and said unto me, Let thine heart retain my words: keep my commandments, and live.

4:5 Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth. 4:6 Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee. 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

How do you assume God Almighty thinks folks?? Just because the people of the world gets arouses by the tempting figures of naked ladies and greatly lust after it, then someone somewhere will be imagining that the way he thinks or feelings about the situation is the same everyone thinks or feels about it.

1 John 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

One of the first thing you experience when you arrive at the presence of God Almighty is light. That glorious light illuminates everything. That light shows you who God Almighty is, who Christ Jesus's and who have you have for ever become. .

Isaiah 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

The Almighty God does not think as you expected him.

Isaiah 55:9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

The Gap Inc is more than you could fill in. And so, we tell you the truth that the children of God Almighty have his mind and counseling sow. They have the eyes and the thoughts of God Almighty. We are not talking about fakes , reprobates, not. We are talking about those who have been baptized in the Spirit. We are saying it again, stop acting what you do not understand immediately. If you know that you haven't become a child of God Almighty and you are acting as if you are, be careful, the test will come and you may not be able to escape the room.

1 Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies by Trustme2(m): 5:56am On Aug 05, 2018
I dey come
Re: How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies by lightblazingnow(m): 7:36am On Aug 05, 2018
Grace church
Re: How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies by IamTheAnswers: 9:22am On Aug 05, 2018
Interesting facts
Re: How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies by festwiz(m): 9:55am On Aug 05, 2018
TBH, I came here expecting to see Christians looking at nudes. The OP owes me money. This is false advertising. angry

#peace

191 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 05, 2018
What did I just read?

14 Likes

Re: How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies by DEHVEHLOP(m): 10:07am On Aug 05, 2018
Otobo just crossed my mind..

Aponsu Johnson, the most fake pastor in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies by stano2(m): 10:07am On Aug 05, 2018
Lord be praise

1 Like

Re: How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies by danbrowndmf(m): 10:07am On Aug 05, 2018
UNCLE AB!

1 Like

Re: How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies by Bluezy13(m): 10:09am On Aug 05, 2018
Hmmm...

I don't know about the posters above me but I was expecting to see funny memes.

Wasn't expecting illogical aversion from a religious fanatic.

45 Likes

Re: How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies by blingxx(m): 10:11am On Aug 05, 2018
I'm too lazy to read this undecided... pls someone should summerize

9 Likes

Re: How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies by caslord(m): 10:12am On Aug 05, 2018
If you came to see nude videos and pixtures, please lets gather for a selfie cry cry

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies by Mission2prosper: 10:12am On Aug 05, 2018
Jobless op

1 Like

Re: How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies by mudiana(m): 10:13am On Aug 05, 2018
blingxx:
pls wat is summerize?

3 Likes

Re: How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies by GODWINLOWSKI: 10:17am On Aug 05, 2018
I love to look at Fulani girls ABUNNA, the thing dey soft like Ibadan bread.
Re: How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies by salbis(m): 10:17am On Aug 05, 2018
May we have the grace to always stand by what is true even when in private. Nice job op.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies by Mutemenot(m): 10:18am On Aug 05, 2018
blingxx:
Lol. I came to see meme but got disappointed so I didn't read even a word grin

9 Likes

Re: How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies by Bluezy13(m): 10:18am On Aug 05, 2018
blingxx:

God gave us eyes to look at nudes and videos of exposed ladies, like that sultry looking female usher standing beside the pastor over there.

I stand corrected though.
Re: How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies by notoriousbabe: 10:26am On Aug 05, 2018
Trustme2:
I dey come
na who you dey fok wey you don dey come so soon? You be one minute man?

1 Like

Re: How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies by EmekaBlue(m): 10:34am On Aug 05, 2018
No time to read this Epistle...

Summarize with pics joor
Re: How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies by ipobarethieves: 10:44am On Aug 05, 2018
embarassed No picture, No video.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies by lastmessenger: 10:44am On Aug 05, 2018
The most important point he made is the fact that born Christian should realize that they are the children of God and therefore should not be moved by what they see. We should always see things as God sees them because we possess similarly characteristics like our Father God.
A nice question he asked is do you think God is moved by your unclad picture? If he isn't moved,it then means we should not be moved by nudes pictures and videos

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies by Jediel1(m): 10:48am On Aug 05, 2018
Y'all shld b summarizing na, some of us jst dey wake sad sad

3 Likes

Re: How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies by blingxx(m): 10:58am On Aug 05, 2018
mudiana:
pls wat is summerize?
*summarize
Re: How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 05, 2018
OP
Re: How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies by IMASTEX: 11:02am On Aug 05, 2018
festwiz:
TBH, I came here expecting to see Christians looking at nudes. The OP owes me money. This is false advertising. angry

#peace
grin
Re: How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies by CalebClinton: 11:03am On Aug 05, 2018
God will help us coz this world are filled with nudity. Let us guide our heart with God words by so doing we will see the way God see.
Re: How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies by Krissjones: 11:03am On Aug 05, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) / PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church / When Your Girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.