Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,797 members, 7,798,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Yakubu Chewing Gum In National Anthem - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yakubu Chewing Gum In National Anthem (1208 Views)

Basketball Player Found Dead After Chocking On Chewing Gum In Her Sleep (pics) / Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) / Sir Alex Fergusson's Chewing Gum Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yakubu Chewing Gum In National Anthem by 12large: 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2010
seriously this yakubu guy just dey annoy me badly, the guy fat,lazy disgracefull player and worse of all he just keep chewing gum in national anthem.
Re: Yakubu Chewing Gum In National Anthem by mamagee3(f): 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2010
Who really gives a rat azz if he was chewing on some portuguese chip paint? undecided

The real fact is that Nigeria has got 2 losses with 0 tie and wins.

Is the National Anthem going to help them with their elimination on tuesday?
Re: Yakubu Chewing Gum In National Anthem by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2010
mama-gee:

Who really gives a rat azz if he was chewing on some portuguese chip paint? undecided

The real fact is that Nigeria has got 2 losses with 0 tie and wins.

Is the National Anthem going to help them with their elimination on tuesday?

You have to understand that ppl like the poster are looking for one significant fool to pour their frustration on. Ans Yabuka just seems to be an easy victim lol.
Re: Yakubu Chewing Gum In National Anthem by tayoast(m): 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2010
12large:

seriously this yakubu guy just dey annoy me badly, the guy fat,lazy disgracefull player and worse of all he just keep chewing gum in national anthem.

haba . . .dts unfair
Re: Yakubu Chewing Gum In National Anthem by mamagee3(f): 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2010
FL Gators:

You have to understand that ppl like the poster are looking for one significant fool to pour their frustration on. Ans Yabuka just seems to be an easy victim lol.
This thread is quite pointless!
Re: Yakubu Chewing Gum In National Anthem by mamagee3(f): 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2010
^^You're actually the one that fits into that category. . .

Yakubu chewing gum during the National Anthem is worth a new thread from your daft head, right? undecided

People can be gullibly unintelligent!
Re: Yakubu Chewing Gum In National Anthem by mamagee3(f): 10:55pm On Jun 19, 2010
Thanks, brother. . .

You know I wouldn't stoop so low as to trade family insults with a complete total stranger on a discussion forum.

So, I just Reported you to the Moderator. . .

Let them deal with you themselves.

Peace Out!
Re: Yakubu Chewing Gum In National Anthem by tayoast(m): 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2010
MODS!!
Re: Yakubu Chewing Gum In National Anthem by chidichris(m): 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2010
@poster,
can u be reasonable for once.
we are talking abt poor performances and chances of moving on and u are here discussing chewing gum during national anthem.
who knows what u were doing during the national anthem?
u always try to be popular with foolish topics.
from mikel down to yakubu and the next one now, u will ask us who is better between yakubu and mikel.
Re: Yakubu Chewing Gum In National Anthem by 12large: 11:56pm On Jun 19, 2010
chidicris i already know that your a fool so i cannot reply to you, the Zap.i.ng that mikel gave your mother is still affecting you. nothing change mikel and yakubu two of them useless and if anybody thinks that chewing gum during national anthem is acceptable thunder should strike their family immediately
Re: Yakubu Chewing Gum In National Anthem by Kgdavid(m): 12:07am On Jun 20, 2010
this funny cuz i remember two years back when my mom who does not watch football was passing by and noted, with annoyance, the way the same Yakubu was chewing gum during the national anthem. since primary school i was strictly tought that during the national anthem all other activities are to cease. its not such a big deal its just simple etiquette, something quite a few nigerians are not familiar with.
Re: Yakubu Chewing Gum In National Anthem by mamagee3(f): 12:15am On Jun 20, 2010
chidichris:

@poster,
can u be reasonable for once.
we are talking abt poor performances and chances of moving on and u are here discussing chewing gum during national anthem.
who knows what u were doing during the national anthem?
u always try to be popular with foolish topics.
from mikel down to yakubu and the next one now, u will ask us who is better between yakubu and mikel.

Are you minding the brainless wenger? undecided

When dafts can't think of something meaningful to contribute on a discussion forum, they focus on pointless observations and theories and try making it a topic.

The best treatment for people such as the poster is to ignore them, that's the key!
Re: Yakubu Chewing Gum In National Anthem by 12large: 12:19am On Jun 20, 2010
chidicris,mama gee i don't know where the two of you are based at, but from a little age anytime nigeria nationnal anthem is on we should just put our hands on our chest you cannot chew gum during anthem that is disrespectful. he did it on the first game, on the second game he should stop it is very annoying even akata people that don't have sense still behave normal during national anthem imagine if landon donovan chews gum during anthem do you know what would happen, anyway chidicris and mama gee are probably from the bush so i don't really expect the two of you to have sense
Re: Yakubu Chewing Gum In National Anthem by semid4lyfe(m): 12:28am On Jun 20, 2010
12large and his foolish, senseless and attention seeking threads again. . .SMH.
Re: Yakubu Chewing Gum In National Anthem by paddylo1(m): 12:57am On Jun 20, 2010
The OP is right. .Yakubu is a disgrace for that. .u cant try that in the USA cause the press will just eat u up

Next time he should wait till before kickoff to put the gum in his mouth

and i hope he does not start our next game
Re: Yakubu Chewing Gum In National Anthem by dillon67: 12:59am On Jun 20, 2010
oh i never noticed that
Re: Yakubu Chewing Gum In National Anthem by Kgdavid(m): 3:22am On Jun 20, 2010
mama-gee:

Are you minding the brainless wenger? undecided

When dafts can't think of something meaningful to contribute on a discussion forum, they focus on pointless observations and theories and try making it a topic.

The best treatment for people such as the poster is to ignore them, that's the key!

no offense but arent you being the pot calling the kettle black here?
Re: Yakubu Chewing Gum In National Anthem by chidichris(m): 6:31am On Jun 20, 2010
this funny cuz i remember two years back when my mom who does not watch football was passing by and noted, with annoyance, the way the same Yakubu was chewing gum during the national anthem. since primary school i was strictly tought that during the national anthem all other activities are to cease. its not such a big deal its just simple etiquette, something quite a few nigerians are not familiar with.

@kgdavid,
the other time, u told us how ur father said no to ur idea of becoming a footballer and now how ur mother who does not watch ball noticed yakubu chewing gun. is it not possible u create ids for your mother and father respectively so that we can have direct communications with them instead of this kiddies avenue u and 12large are turning here intlo.
from what u say and write here, i don't think ur brains have developed enough to engage in elder ppl's arguements.

@12large,
nigeria is such a useless country that heroes are not respected and everybody does what he or she likes not minding what the implications will be.
you entitle to ur opinion and actions so also is yakubu.
in everyother country, things like u are not recognised but hear u are worshipped so also is yakubu.
nigeria has no laws hence yakubu like everyother nigerian does what he or she wants.
posting here is not by force. get ur ass together, think of something important or related to ur life and we will know u are normal.
all these guys are in a world and class of their own. if our so called rulers who steal our funds behave anyhow they like, what more these guys who legitimately earn their livings out of individual efforts?
as for family insults, i will pretend not to have seen that and i believe that any family with ur type is coursed enough.
Re: Yakubu Chewing Gum In National Anthem by canuck(m): 7:38am On Jun 20, 2010
@ Topic

A mere reflection of his attitude in this competition - Sloppy!
Re: Yakubu Chewing Gum In National Anthem by medjai(m): 9:02am On Jun 20, 2010
indiscipline
Re: Yakubu Chewing Gum In National Anthem by Kgdavid(m): 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2010
chidichris:

@kgdavid,
the other time, u told us how your father said no to your idea of becoming a footballer and now how your mother who does not watch ball noticed yakubu chewing gun. is it not possible u create ids for your mother and father respectively so that we can have direct communications with them instead of this kiddies avenue u and 12large are turning here intlo.
from what u say and write here, i don't think your brains have developed enough to engage in elder ppl's arguements.

@12large,
nigeria is such a useless country that heroes are not respected and everybody does what he or she likes not minding what the implications will be.
you entitle to your opinion and actions so also is yakubu.
in everyother country, things like u are not recognised but hear u are worshipped so also is yakubu.
nigeria has no laws hence yakubu like everyother nigerian does what he or she wants.
posting here is not by force. get your backside together, think of something important or related to your life and we will know u are normal.
all these guys are in a world and class of their own. if our so called rulers who steal our funds behave anyhow they like, what more these guys who legitimately earn their livings out of individual efforts?
as for family insults, i will pretend not to have seen that and i believe that any family with your type is coursed enough.

are you a stalker? will you stop following me around to spout rubbish! irritating jobless pest
Re: Yakubu Chewing Gum In National Anthem by mamagee3(f): 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2010
Kgdavid:

no offense but arent you being the pot calling the kettle black here?
Mr. No Offense. . .

Can you stick your nose into your own poo? angry angry
Re: Yakubu Chewing Gum In National Anthem by Kx: 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2010
Bad attitude
But is nt Yakubu gum chewing habit better than most senators and reps who cant say the national anthem?
Re: Yakubu Chewing Gum In National Anthem by mamagee3(f): 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2010
^^The most annoying thing is that it's no big deal.

I bet he was very busy giggling about the National Anthem BS than the loss Nigeria has suffered.
Re: Yakubu Chewing Gum In National Anthem by chrisical(m): 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2010
hissessssssss
Re: Yakubu Chewing Gum In National Anthem by 12large: 4:22am On Jun 23, 2010
look at the way the guy smile with that gum after he mis that chance
Re: Yakubu Chewing Gum In National Anthem by tayoast(m): 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2010
sad
Re: Yakubu Chewing Gum In National Anthem by Borat1: 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2010
Seriously i wont be surprised if Mama-gee is Seun
Mama-gee and Aloy Emeka
They are so useless they should have been banned long ago, but instead we have a thread on the front-page asking if mama-gee should be made a mod
What an insult
Re: Yakubu Chewing Gum In National Anthem by eddy1977(m): 5:57am On Jun 25, 2010
Hey @
12large,mama-gee and chidicris
would the 3 of you just shut up. enough of your shiit. How dare  you bring your parents to this discussion?  how dare you use profanity and  derogatory words to talk about them.

the 3 of you should just shut the f4ck up and grow some nuts.

we have just been embarrassed infront of the world  and you have the guts to finger- f4ck each other here on Nairaland??

I dont care whether you support the super eagles or not,they are still my team,my pride.be carefull how you talk about them. I love them, I stand with them in this season of shame,and I will always be proud to be their countryman.

again I repeat it: you mama-gee,chidicris and 12large,shut up. in fact: f4ck y'all 3. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Yakubu Chewing Gum In National Anthem by 12large: 9:25am On Jun 25, 2010
where they find this monkey wanna be american eddy from, it is useless goat like you that deserve for someone to castrate your pen.i.s useless goat. make thunder strike your mother useless "nigerian american"
Re: Yakubu Chewing Gum In National Anthem by eddy1977(m): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2010
12large:

where they find this monkey wanna be american eddy from, it is useless goat like you that deserve for someone to castrate your pen.i.s useless goat. make thunder strike your mother useless "nigerian american"

@  you 12large son of a b3tch
you are really trying hard to drag me in a Peenis swinging contest with you. but hey, back off your stinking punk @ss; enough of your bullshiit and rude posts.
I have watched you trying to smear shiit all over this sacred forum;you must it stop today.

I am ok if your insults are only targeted at me,but when you drag in my mother or another nairalander's mother,you are trespassing on private property.you are lucky to hide behind a stolen computer;if you were here i would have shoved this laptop in your @ss.

if i was fighting you,I would never mentioned any of your parents because my mum taught me not to. My guess is that you are one of those baastards raised in a brothel or under a bridge. do you know your parents? how dare you @ss licking slowpoke mention people's mothers on a public forum? how dare you? answer me you son of a b3tch

so,I repeat again: shut the f4ck up.in fact: f4ck you 12large.

(1) (Reply)

Fifa World Ranking As@14th Feb 2013: Nigeria Moves To 30th Position In The World / 50 Greatest Nigerian Footballers Of All Time / Emenike Is Best Eagle In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.