Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. (1582 Views)

Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore / Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail / Open Grazing Not Banned In South-East, Our Governors Just Deceiving Us — Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by resurgent2019: 9:36am On Aug 05, 2018
Other than the poor state of the economy, the main reason why most people (including myself) are against Buhari is because of the way Christians have been treated in the middlebelt and throughout Nigeria. Even the church has made it seem that Buhari is anti christ—with valid justication—and most of us have accepted that it is imperative that he must be voted out.

Let me point out that as a Yoruba man, I know the way politics work in this country. I know that all things being equal, after Buhari finishes his tenure in 2023, the South West is poised to clinch Presidency when power shifts south. This is to tell you how aggrieved I am about the killings and shabby manner Buhari has been accused of treating Christians. Given the aforesaid facts, it comes as a shock that Christians politicians like Osinbajo, and now recently, Akpabio would still want to be associated with a party like APC with Buhari as its flag bearer. Also, supposed giants in Christendom like E.A.Adeboye have kept quiet in face of systematic killings of Christians to the dismay and disgust of many Christians. Now, I am not oblivious of the conspiracy theory being peddled that it is politicians from the PDP who are responsible for the killings to paint Buhari bad and give the killings ethnic and religious coloration. Our grouse has always been that with the control of DSS, NIA, DMI, NPF, Civil Defence and Nigerian Army under the control of Buhari, he should have been able to discover, apprehend and prosecute the perpetrators of the killings of Christians in the north.

If a Christian politician like Godswill Akpabio from the South South State of Akwa Ibom still contemplate—let alone—actually join APC under Buhari, despite all the allegations of religious bias held by millions of Christians in his core base in the South South and nationwide, it means all our hate for Buhari has been misguided. No matter the provocation Akpabio must have received must received from his successor, Emmanuel Udom, there is no justification for him to go join the same man who has been painted as a killer of Christians by the same politicians from the PDP and the Church. In all of this mess, CAN deserves a large portion of my ire, because it has proven to be ineffective in influencing Christian politicians. The South South and the South East can be said to be almost 99% Christian and they have been a bulwark in the opposition to Buhari. Now if influential politicians from the South East and South South still support Buhari inspite of killings of brethren, it then means CAN has failed to capture the thoughts of our politicians like it has it had done to ordinary Christians in this country.

Like I said in other threads, if politicians are going to continue flocking with our supposed killers after turning the masses against each other, we might as well stop viewing Buhari and muslims in this country as terrorists. I mean, we ordinary are not profane goyen to lead by the nose by this useless politicians. It is now clear that they are all taking us for a ride. I know a lot of people on NL—especially political adversaries—will laugh at my supposed foolery to have believed politicians in the first instance. But as a reasonable man, I would accept that I have been deceived and move on with that realization. And I would want other Christians to also have that in mind when analyzing the politics of 2019. Since the politicians don’t have principle, it is better we discountenance any propaganda they share about Buhari and let the man continue killing Christians nationwide. It is just for another 4 years. If indeed he has an Islamization plan, God will save his own people. Even in Syria and other Middle East countries, we still have Christians practicing their faith.

In closing, I would say that I still respect Christians like David Oyedepo, FFK, Fayose, Apostle Suleiman who have stood up for Christians in our time of need under Buhari even if the killings were politically motivated, they are the true soldiers of Christ. As for E.A.Adeboye, RCCG, and their ilk, i would continue to view them as fair weather Christians who abandoned the flock in our time of need. Nothing can change my assessment of him now, maybe he shouldn’t have allowed Osinbajo and his church to be involved in politics. And as for Buhari, Muric and be other zealous muslims on NL, I know that they bear some animosity for the church even if they have no knowledge or offered support for the killing of Christians in Nigeria. The image of Buhari as a fundamentalist Muslim is already etched on the consciousness of the world and nothing can remedy that reputation. The man is not even trying to convince us otherwise, and I admire him for that. We might as well support him to do his 2nd term since Christian politicians from places like the South East and South South of all places aren’t pitching their tent with the same man they have labeled a terrorist in the past.

I welcome comments and insults alike.

Selah.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by madridguy(m): 9:39am On Aug 05, 2018
Another ranting from a wailer.

Buhari has failed everyone including himself for the judicial killings in Nigeria and stop making it to look like christian vs Muslim issue.

We are Nigerian first before tribe or religion.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2018
Don't worry about akpabio.....he is not coming back to the Senate come 2019....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by Shukuakukobambi: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2018
Just siddon there make pant dey wear you cheesy

Christian politician, Muslim politician, ATR politician are all the same. The difference you see is only in your head. We've been explaining these things to you but you just carry stubbornness for head like Ponmo wey no wan gree done angry

And to think you're yoruba and still playing the religious card. What's the difference between kwankwaso and buhari on an Islamic scale? You think fayose and wike see any difference other than in ease of access to Aso Rock?

Kwantinue to deceive yasef angry

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by resurgent2019: 9:43am On Aug 05, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Christian politician, Muslim politician, ATR politician are all the same. The difference you see is only in your head

You are very right. We have been taken for a ride.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by forreelinc(m): 9:43am On Aug 05, 2018
shocked JISOS! Na all these ones you want make we read?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by Ever8054: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Christian politician, Muslim politician, ATR politician are all the same. The difference you see is only in your head
you are correct my brother....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by resurgent2019: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Don't worry about akpabio.....he is not coming back to the Senate come 2019....

Given the way Buhari has been painted, Akpabio has no justification being seen with Buhari. This goes beyond the political battle going on in AKS. Our politicians don’t have a single shred of principle.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by resurgent2019: 9:45am On Aug 05, 2018
forreelinc:
shocked JISOS! Na all these ones you want make we read?

Read it, it is for our good. I am very angry.
Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by Shukuakukobambi: 9:50am On Aug 05, 2018
resurgent2019:

Let me even ask you. I believe buhari is negligent about the fulani herdsmen wahala just like GEJ was negligent about Boko Haram but you believe that buhari is in fact the sponsor of the herdsmen attacks.

What makes you believe so?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by resurgent2019: 9:52am On Aug 05, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Let me even ask you. I believe buhari is negligent about the fulani herdsmen wahala just like GEJ was negligent about Boko Haram but you believe that buhari is in fact the sponsor of the herdsmen attacks.

What makes you believe so?

His body language. The man is a core ultra conservative northern Muslim and he doesn’t hide it. He loves his Fulani tribe to a fault.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 05, 2018
resurgent2019:

Given the way Buhari has been painted, Akpabio has no justification being seen with Buhari. This goes beyond the political battle going on in AKS. Our politicians don’t have a single shred of principle.
He has lost it and I implore udom to wage strong campaign against him.......which federal might are they talking about.....

Akwa ibom is pdp and mark my words......Akpabio just lost out in the game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by Shukuakukobambi: 9:57am On Aug 05, 2018
resurgent2019:

His body language. The man is a core ultra conservative northern Muslim and he doesn’t hide it. He loves his Fulani tribe to a fault.

And it's a crime to love your tribe? Was GEJ also a sponsor of avengers because he's ijaw and obviously loves his people to a fault?

Does kwankwaso not love his people to a fault too? Or have you forgotten how he came to subtly threaten Lagos and ife when there was a clash between yoruba and Hausa? Why is PDP accepting him and giving him a voice?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by resurgent2019: 10:00am On Aug 05, 2018
Juliusmalema:

He has lost it and I implore udom to wage strong campaign against him.......which federal might are they talking about.....

Akwa ibom is pdp and mark my words......Akpabio just lost out in the game.

My brother, let us face our lives. These men don’t care about us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by resurgent2019: 10:01am On Aug 05, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

And it's a crime to love your tribe? Was GEJ also a sponsor of avengers because he's ijaw and obviously loves his people to a fault?

Does kwankwaso not love his people to a fault too? Or have you forgotten how he came to subtly threaten Lagos and ife when there was a clash between yoruba and Hausa? Why is PDP accepting him and giving him a voice?

See ehn, as it is, Buhari can kill all Christians in Nigeria. I really don’t care anymore. What I seek is God’s Favour for me and my family to leave the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by Shukuakukobambi: 10:04am On Aug 05, 2018
resurgent2019:

See ehn, as it is, Buhari can kill all Christians in Nigeria. I really don’t care anymore. What I seek is God’s Favour for me and my family to leave the country.

You're still playing their game and it's a losing game. Your fayose will decamp into APC and all his sins would be forgiven while he'll proclaim buhari next in righteousness to the Pope. They're the same

Which Christians are buhari killing? How many Muslims did GEJ kill?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 05, 2018
resurgent2019:

My brother, let us face our lives. These men don’t care about us.

Not necessary....My lives is secured and future certain but that of my children needs to be protected also.....

Akpabio is just looking for military strength to oust the governor but he forgot that 2019 is not going that way.....Military won't help him....

The masses has stand against APC in SE/SS

IMO state is lost.....just forget Rochas gra gra....he knows the truth.....he can't win again.....

IMO 2019 is between Apga. And pdp
Akwa ibom is between pdp and apc

People's eyes has opened.....if for single election in ekiti with all military strength the margin is not much....what of 2019 when everyone will be occupied....

We know better...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by adem30: 10:07am On Aug 05, 2018
Good morning OP,
Sorry to call you educated illiterate for believing Buhari is sponsoring killing of Christians in the first place.

Did you know how many Muslim were killed in Zanfara and Adamawa? Did your Pastors ever make mentioned of these while labelling Buhari as Christian killer?

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by resurgent2019: 10:08am On Aug 05, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

You're still playing their game and it's a losing game. Your fayose will decamp into APC and all his sins would be forgiven while he'll proclaim buhari next in righteousness to the Pope. They're the same

Which Christians are buhari killing? How many Muslims did GEJ kill?

I am not playing their game. If I was, I won’t open this thread. I just lost respect for Akpabio. And when next their is a genocide in the middle belt, I won’t be moved one bit. I guess it’s all politics. I just need God’s protection for me and my family.
Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by resurgent2019: 10:09am On Aug 05, 2018
adem30:
Good morning OP,
Sorry to call you educated illiterate for believing Buhari is sponsoring killing of Christians in the first place.

Did you know how many Muslim were killed in Zanfara and Adamawa? Did your Pastors ever make mentioned of these while labelling Buhari as Christian killers?

Your insult is welcomed and noted.
Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by adem30: 10:09am On Aug 05, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Not necessary....My lives is secured and future certain but that of my children needs to be protected also.....

Akpabio is just looking for military strength to oust the governor but he forgot that 2019 is not going that way.....Military won't help him....

The masses has stand against APC in SE/SS

IMO state is lost.....just forget Rochas gra gra....he knows the truth.....he can't win again.....

IMO 2019 is between Apga. And pdp
Akwa ibom is between pdp and apc

People's eyes has opened.....if for single election in ekiti with all military strength the margin is not much....what of 2019 when everyone will be occupied....

We know better...

But you forget that APC came second in Anambra election, while PDP came third. Were those voted for APC then came from Daura?

Your eye will soon clear

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by resurgent2019: 10:10am On Aug 05, 2018
Buhari is assured of a 2nd term. No need trading one Fulani for another. Whatever killings there are will be neared by Christians. There is no choice at this point.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by Shukuakukobambi: 10:10am On Aug 05, 2018
resurgent2019:

I am not playing their game. If I was, I won’t open this thread. I just lost respect for Akpabio. And when next their is a genocide in the middle belt, I won’t be moved one bit., I guess it’s all politics. I just need God’s protection for me and my family.

Now you're talking. It's all politics and the game is 2019.i just wish the fg can be more proactive to nip it in the bud before it gets out of hand

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by resurgent2019: 10:11am On Aug 05, 2018
adem30:

But you forget that APC came second in Anambra election, while PDP came third. Were those voted for APC then came from Daura?

Your eye will soon clear

I support your stand. APC will win more states with what is going on right now. Even the SE and SS are not immune.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by resurgent2019: 10:12am On Aug 05, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Now you're talking. It's all politics and the game is 2019.i just wish the fg can be more proactive to nip it in the bud before it gets out of hand

Na so Bro.
Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by adem30: 10:12am On Aug 05, 2018
resurgent2019:

Your insult is welcomed and noted.

Mabinu omo iya'mi. But don't allow politician to over decieve you in the name of religion

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 05, 2018
adem30:

Your eye will soon clear

That is gimmicks and game and if u believe such vote came out of anambra state....u might also believe akpabio is from delta state.
Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by Shukuakukobambi: 10:14am On Aug 05, 2018
adem30:

Your eye will soon clear

Don't waste your time with some of the dunces here. Their ignorance and the arrogance of it is so annoying angry

Imagine one of them saying those who came to the ebonyi rally didn't come out because of APC but because of N500 they were mobilized with. If it's true, that means they're so poor and hungry that they'll vote APC for N3000 naira.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 05, 2018
resurgent2019:

I support your stand. APC will win more states with what is going on right now. Even the SE and SS are not immune.

East is immune.....no apc will retain his seat....This is certified....

Number 2 akpabio is afraid coz EFCC is threatening him to prison and he is angry that the govrnor udom is not protecting him.......Imagine but I have a question for him.......

Is Governor Obiano of anambra state protecting his predecessor Peter Obi.....Hell no....if Obiano sees any track record to nail obi he will do that...

This will simply tell u how they run their states without having the masses at heart......

Today after how many years he left power Peter still moves freely without any single invitation from Efcc......is that not worth emulating.
Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 05, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Don't waste your time with some of the dunces here. Their ignorance and the arrogance of it is so annoying angry

Imagine one of them saying those who came to the ebonyi rally didn't come out because of APC but because of N500 they were mobilized with. If it's true, that means they're so poor and hungry that they'll vote APC for N3000 naira.

I don't play politics of west, I play that of east and Apc will lose out.....thats all...
Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by Shukuakukobambi: 10:24am On Aug 05, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I don't play politics of west, I play that of east and Apc will lose out.....thats all...

Do they need to win the SE?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by 7lives: 10:29am On Aug 05, 2018
resurgent2019:

Welcome to reality, I hope you will NOT be shocked when the likes of FFK, Fayose and Omockery joins APC.
Open your eyes, there are still some useful ones who have the interest of their people at heart, the ball is in court, choose wisely.
I am a Buharist, if you no know, now you know.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trending Video Of Zamfara State Gov., Abdulaziz Threatening To Attack Oshiomole / Breaking News: Buhari Endorses N30000 New Minimum Wage / Atiku Train Arrive Jos For PDP Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.