Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

"Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / "Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members (11751 Views)

Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG / Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure / Kazaure & Corpers Condole With Family Of Yusuf Bomoi, Late NYSC Director-General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members by goldcoinhub: 9:45am On Aug 05, 2018
The Director-General of the National Youth Service Corps, Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure, has charged corps members across the country to be security conscious and avoid unnecessary travels and reckless movements during their service year.

He stated that whenever it was important to travel, they should obtain clearance from the appropriate authorities.

Kazaure also advised them to always move in groups within the locality of their areas of primary assignments.

The NYSC DG spoke on Saturday after inspecting facilities at the Imo State NYSC orientation camp at Eziama Obaire, Nkwerre Council Area of Imo State.

Kazaure, who is the 17th DG of the NYSC established in 1973, also cautioned the corps members against indecent dressing and indulgence in night parties. He urged them to respect the traditions of their host communities.

He said,

“I know what it means to be a corps member because I was one of you 30 years ago in Jalingo where I served. I urge you to be patriotic, diligent and committed in the service of your father land.”

He also congratulated the corps members on the successful completion of their academic programmes which he said qualified them for participation in the scheme.

He further advised them to avoid conduct that could bring shame to the nation and their families

https://lailasnews.com/shun-needless-travels-nysc-dg-brig-gen-suleiman-kazaure-tells-corps-members/

1 Like

Re: "Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:50am On Aug 05, 2018
Wetin concern am with indecent dressing..some people will just b putting nose on something dat concerns them not..... fucking aboki

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members by bedspread: 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
Oga Brigadier General of NYSC, please How Far with Madam Kemi Adeosun our Finance Minister and Her Fake NYSC Certificate??

Dt Case don de go inside inside the Ocean ooo??

17 Likes

Re: "Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members by Pvin: 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
will they listen, most of the serving female corpers are always on the road to meet friends.

6 Likes

Re: "Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members by Princedapace(m): 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
A scheme to knack babes up and down..

If i become a president, I will step on toes and abolish this nonsense time waster..

A programme that has destroyed marriages and relationships...

Na after NYSC many youths dey get sense sey time don go..

las las, no body send u for naija when u begin suffer...

As u dey knack, young man, there is tomorrow o.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members by Stallion93(m): 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
You're going to serve Your Father land, you're on your own. These Corps members can start a revolution from their Respective Camps. 95% of y'all after Your So called Clarion call will go sell Ankara bags and Bitcoin
Re: "Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members by leofab(f): 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
Tell That to your boss Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members by kindnyce(m): 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
If you give them sufficient Cash, then there will be no need to travel UPANDAN!
Re: "Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members by FaceThem: 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
NSYC IS A SCAM
Re: "Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members by NisforNicky: 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ftc
Re: "Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members by Skmoda360(m): 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
That can never be stopped.....make kazaure forget am... grin grin
Re: "Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members by Pvin: 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
[quote author=Princedapace post=70013275]A scheme to knack babes up and down..

If i become a president, I will step on toes and abolish this nonsense time waster..

A programme that has destroyed marriages and relationships...

Na after NYSC many youths dey get sense sey time don go..

las las, no body send u for naija when u begin suffer...

I concur. instead of NYSC the government should adopt Npower approach

2 Likes

Re: "Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members by lastmanstandn(m): 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
My exact problem with Nigeria. You deploy people to various parts of a country you can’t secure, then ask them to be responsible for their own security. The least you can do is ensure the environment is safe enough for them.

You’re asking your citizens to limit their movements because the roads are bad and you can’t fix them, or because they could get kidnapped or killed and you can’t control that because you have a broken system.

What is the cost of lives to Nigeria’s leaders at all levels?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members by ayusco85(m): 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
What if they are on heat?

1 Like

Re: "Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members by Didcot: 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
Suleiman Kazaure thunder fire you there for not telling us what is going on with Adeosun's alleged fake NYSC certificate
Ashiere jatijati!!!

1 Like

Re: "Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
Pls tell him to kip kwayet jhoor.

1 Like

Re: "Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members by lawalosky(m): 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
back then
Re: "Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members by dingbang(m): 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
Even going to the camp is a needless travel.. He just shot himself on the foot

1 Like

Re: "Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
Na so, Shun Bebe

1 Like

Re: "Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
Na I'm make una give me two weeks extension that year abi?

Re: "Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members by CEOconcord(m): 7:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
Wetin concern am with indecent dressing..some people will just b putting nose on something dat concerns them not..... fucking aboki

Later when someone gets raped during service year you will be the first to spew trash here. In life do all u can to avoid trouble, even it comes someday, at least you have played an important role to avoid it.

2 Likes

Re: "Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ironically, my youth service year was my most travelled year.
Travelled every fortnight and visited no fewer than 15 different states.
Travelling gets you exposed and more knowledgeable, you get to meet new people and learn new cultures.
Re: "Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
CEOconcord:

Later when someone gets raped during service year you will be the first to spew trash here. In life do all u can to avoid trouble, even it comes someday, at least you have played an important role to avoid it.
rape? inside d camp?..I think there are far more important issues than d dress code...I know where dis is coming from,that's why am complaining
Re: "Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
leofab:
Tell That to your boss Buhari
Fine girl with sense.
Re: "Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members by Preferito(m): 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
Yea, he also emphasised on the same thing when he visited us at Anambra state camp in Umunya.

1 Like

Re: "Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members by princegeo(m): 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
Corpers like travelling....

Its just simple,

(1) (2) (Reply)

900 Corps Members Re-deployed From Kano State / Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here / My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.