Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election (55231 Views)

Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ / Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
An Enigma called Buhari.

It appears any self styled political analyst sponsored or otherwise can just write an untrue story about anything on PMB and then expects everyone to pull out his phone and start typing frantically to support him.

That era is gone.
That era has defected together with the herdsmen. Is surprising that even in the Benue trough the herdsmen have defected into oblivion. I was expecting someone to probably stir up some fulani herdsmen trouble with this defection counter defection but none. Because none ever existed.

You can trust PMB, he just kept silence as usual and even went on a vacation.

I stand with Buhari anytime and always.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
another predictions calculations they call prophecy have started again....why did non of the pastor's or you himself saw the various APC defections, fayose losing to APC, saraki defecting, herdsmen killings, etc

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Menace2Society(m): 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
I really want SARAKI to be President..

King SARAKI

Lalasticlala, do you think SARAKI would make a wonderful President?
What about our Biafra undecided

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by kindnyce(m): 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
Predictors una don start again abi? lipsrsealed
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by princegeo(m): 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
Saraki can be a better president than Buhari..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by cenaman(m): 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
Primate your father
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by MPESA(m): 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
I really want SARAKI to be President..

King SARAKI

Lalasticlala, do you think SARAKI would make a wonderful President?
Thm
same here
SARAKI AND HIS SENATE DEPUTY.
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by KanwuliaMama: 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
Only if they hold INEC at A BIGGER gunpoint! wink
Sorry, I disagree!
We need a NEW BREED of politicians.

SOWORE PLEASE! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by MPESA(m): 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

His father cursed him, yet we went from being a governor, to being the Senate President and now almost president..what manner of curse is that?

I know you know SARAKI would make a wonderful President, unlike th3 dog and baboon General..
God bless you
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by MPESA(m): 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
authehighness:
i will vote for saraki,on one condition,if he will loot and allow the money to seculate,not the self acclaim sanctimonous terrorist,that loot and shop alone with his cabinet and miyatti allah,leaving the populace in hunger and death
Apart from looting he's going to do well as a president , very young, intelligent, educated and politically wise and smart.
SARAKI AND HIS SENATE DEPUTY ARE VERY MUCH COMPATIBLE BECAUSE THEY ARE EDUCATED AND HAVE A VERY GOOD WORKING RELATIONSHIP.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Olumeme: 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
Enice:
You mean the muderer, the killer of 31 souls, the national leader of the killer party! Hmmm. Naaaaa wa. The people of Kwara are sooo tired of this Saraki and his killer vultures and with the support of the IGP, these vultures would be chased out. This time around, Saraki would not even win in Kwara state cause APC would give him the Ekiti treatment

You're a deluded slowpoke, if you use your dead brain, u'll know that Saraki has not even been tried because there's no evidence linking him to the robbery, the robbers confessed that he didn't send them.

Saraki will not just win his state, he will also deliver to his party's presidential candidate.
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by BabaO2: 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
People turning themselves to God, only God knows tomorrow. Is this not same pastor that said bush will win?
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Jethrolite(m): 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
Saraki is the man.

Dr. Bukola Saraki for President.

Barr. Ezenwo Nyesom Wike for Vice President.
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Kazrem(m): 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
Primate, please when will I meet my goddess of good luck so I don't work again and just wait for the day?
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by idonhammer: 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2018
Sarakicious...The only afonja politician with swaga

Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Ihateyoumod: 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2018
Buhari is showing a new way of leadership, different from the obasanjo Ghana must go politics. Buhari doesn't have time for show off n Facebook I had no shoes nonsense like GEJ. Although buhari is too quiet, he needs to communicate more with his pple. I however, do like his leadership style

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Ajalekoko76(m): 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2018
Permutations or prophecies... This primate should just face his sheep in his congregation.
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Sharpshooota: 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ihateyoumod:
Buhari is showing a new way of leadership, different from the obasanjo Ghana must go politics. Buhari doesn't have time for show off n Facebook I had no shoes nonsense like GEJ. Although buhari is too quiet, he needs to communicate more with his pple. I however, do like his leadership style
shocked shocked shocked

You like blood shed and Boko Haram
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hmmm country of drama
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by ojobek: 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
Saraki is the Nigeria next president in shall Allah. your Excellency sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
AAA593:
spot on. there is this strong prophet on YouTube that prophesied someone with the name S to win the election. he also said he's a youth and Nigeria's next president is a youth in 2019. let me look for the YouTube link
Dont fall for this trick. In 1983, one of these prophets predicted that the name of the winner was in the Bible. Everybody thought it was awolowo because his name is Jeremiah. When Shagari won the prophet claimed that Shamghar in the bible is shagari. If Buhari wins he will explain to you how mohammed has S in it and you will be looking with nothing to say. you think its easy to be a prophet and be scamming people, they are the original 419s...they do research, they have answer for everything grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
n
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by jigamjerry(m): 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
Your prophecy is surely true.
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by micflo28(m): 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
Kwankwaso and peter obi ticket will silent APC forever. Kano development today is kwankwaso's doing. Ganduje is a menace in kano.
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
micflo28:
Kwankwaso and peter obi ticket .
suicide mission.
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
modath:
cheesy

This god of MEN don start hin jeun jeun political "hypotheses" again.... HE never fails to crawl out of his hole to confuse desperate politicians, it's file, he must do it.& Knowing Saraki and his unbridled ambition, he will fall for it...

Be like hin own god different from father Mbaka own that showed him Dankwambo. grin

Nobody should stop Saraki ooo, abeg oooo....he needs to shed some excess "financial" weight . Kukuma sef the soul & spirit of the SGBN depositors & Kwara people he has kept in bondage won't even allow him hear word... He must be disgraced out of politics like his father cursed him on his death bed......

& Yes the tigress has been unleashed.. smiley

hmm. But his prophesy is always right , going by his antecedents. Instead of calling this man of God. Names, Its important you dig into his archive and search out all the prophesies he had made in the past, whether they came to pass or not. When he prophesied ahead of the 2015 elections that buhari would win Jonathan, even when it seemed impossible given the fact that it had never happened in the history of Nigeria four the incumbent president to be defeated by the opposition, you never called him jeun jeun then. But because he's not prophesying based on what you're expecting, he's suddenly turned jeunjeun. You guys won't stop making me laugh. Some men of God deserve level of respect abeg.
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by jchioma: 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

His father cursed him and the curse carried him from governor to Senate President. Is that not such a wonderful curse? And this same curse wants to make him President. That's the kind of curse we need as children of God na...

Oh ok, the curse will finish loading when he is Buhari's age (89)?

LMAO grin

Blessed curse
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by deleo16(m): 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by AAA593: 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
geometricaxis:

Dont fall for this trick. In 1983, one of these prophets predicted that the name of the winner was in the Bible. Everybody thought it was awolowo because his name is Jeremiah. When Shagari won the prophet claimed that Shamghar in the bible is shagari. If Buhari wins he will explain to you how mohammed has S in it and you will be looking with nothing to say. you think its easy to be a prophet and be scamming people, they are the original 419s...they do research, they have answer for everything grin grin
you lie. that prophet is not in Nigeria. so many are against buhari in 2019 prophecies
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by badjack(m): 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
Rubbish talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? / Blind Prophet, Kasali's 2016 Prophecies About Buhari. / Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.