Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Between these two, Who Owns The Blessing ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Between these two, Who Owns The Blessing ? (418 Views)

Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) / See How You Miss The Blessing Of God Almighty Always / The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between these two, Who Owns The Blessing ? by enshi(m): 11:04am On Aug 05, 2018
Several are times in the church when you find some members sitting behind after the offering time has been called for, often than not these people are being gifted offerings by other members. As a matter of fact I have given and I have been given.

My question is who owns the blessing , is it the person who drops the offering in the offering box or the one who gave the money for the offering.?
Re: Between these two, Who Owns The Blessing ? by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2018
enshi:
Several are times in the church when you find some members sitting behind after the offering time has been called for, often than not these people are being gifted offerings by other members. As a matter of fact I have given and I have been given.

My question is who owns the blessing , is it the person who drops the offering in the offering box or the one who gave the money for the offering.?
I believe the two givers (the one that gives and the receiver) will be blessed accordingly if their intentions are just. The person who gives to the one who wish to give offering but can't afford it will certainly be blessed by God for his acts of kindness. The person who was offered money and still went ahead to drop it in the offering basket will also be blessed for his contribution to the work of God.
Re: Between these two, Who Owns The Blessing ? by donbachi(m): 11:48am On Aug 05, 2018
both the givee and the dropee...will be blessed
Re: Between these two, Who Owns The Blessing ? by enshi(m): 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
How OK is it to ask for offering in church

(1) (Reply)

Over 2,000 Killed, 170 Villages Burned As Military Takes Control Of Churches... / Pastor Paul Adefarasin teaches 'God is Taking Me Somewhere' / Divine Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.