Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) (50261 Views)

Akpabio Visits Ooni Of Ife, Seeks Blessings For Senate President Bid (Pictures) / Godswill Akpabio Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja After Meeting With Buhari In London / Godswill Akpabio Visits Buhari In London, Set To Quit PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Bitterleafsoup: 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
Oblang:

Which one is cattle colony bill?
The one that every state must give up acres of land to build cattle farms. That is when they will stop roaming around slaughtering people.

1 Like

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by lecowas: 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
kcdendelo:
I thought Akpabio was inteligent, now I know he is a big fool.

U sit in one corner of ur room and call somebody like that a big fool because of his own personal decision Smh. All these e-ranting and e-wailing don tire me I swear.

4 Likes

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by gurnam: 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
Metuh:
Mr Integrity indeed. grin. Akpabio is officially a saint.

Only a gullible and brainless somebody will believe that Buhari has any integrity in him.

Akpabio is no longer a 5%ter o.

Just tell us how pained you are at the optics and stop wailing

1 Like

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by begwong: 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
Traitor, APC are going to use and dump you after the election because you are as well inconsequential minority in your area in APC.
MIND U, ASK DARIYE, UZOR KALU and others, despite decamping to the cultists party dey are still jailed/about to be jailed with no respite in sight!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by crisycent: 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
What effect will this have ? Minority leader when a whole senate president comont APC

2 Likes

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by statusquoante: 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
Non SWesterners in the south are nothing but slaves.

What if Buhari loses in 2019? They'll head back to the winning side again

1 Like

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Bestway10: 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
Chaii

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Oblang(m): 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
The one that every state must give up acres of land to build cattle farms. That is when they will stop roaming around slaughtering people.

So u heard it somewhere that it was presented as a bill in the National assembly?

1 Like

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by seguno2: 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
iammo:
Smart guy, undecided for buhari the terms of agreement is very simple; approve suplimentary budget and 254bn inec expenditure, pass the grazing route and cattle colony bill, approve all my northern appointees, never cut aso rock bogus budget, approve social media censorship, and your confisticated 500m and Dubai property would be yours, failure to do this EFCC would hunt you, beat sense into you in detention teargass you a little bit and either jail you like dasuki or make you disappear like kanu

Interesting how Buhari and APC are fighting corruption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Metuh: 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
gurnam:

You are obviously the one in pains BMC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Metuh: 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
gurnam:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Dalby(m): 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mutemenot:

You should be ashamed of Buhari playing the dirty politics along . He's ought to be an exemption and a practical leader who leads by example . So better get into your head, APC N PDP are power mongers with the sole interest of enriching themselves.
After 2019, we will come back to cleaning up the country grin grin grin
You tie both hands and put him in, a boxing ring and dare to mention leading by example?
When he was leading by example you criticized him. Nigerians what do you want short of a heavenly body to rule...
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
crisycent:
What effect will this have ? Minority leader when a whole senate president comont APC

Apkabio is the next senate president. Saraki made the mistake of his life.

1 Like

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Ijaya123: 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
ritylove:
A president that cant derive joy in staying in his country is that one a president...London today, America tomorrow you cant run away from the problems you cost angry

You should pay more attention to your grammar than to PMB's itinerary.
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by IsaAbubakar: 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
madridguy:
Indeed politics is a dirty game.

I'm sure some wannabe that ignorantly followed Saraki will be battling with their health now for BP.

2019, a year of relegation to many feather weight politician.
yes the year of restoration from the hands of terrorist Buhari

1 Like

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by jbtobsyn(m): 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Imagine Putin going to USA for ordinary checkup? The amount we spend in 4 years with Buharis medical tourism could have built a John Hopkins Hospital in Dura. These guys don't even think of leaving an encouraging and outstanding legacy.
Bro you get sense but those zombies are illiterates and don't know value of money. He spent 6 months in London and the presidential jet was parked there consuming money.

2 Likes

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by gurnam: 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
Metuh:

Why should I be? They keep showing you that Ibos are inconsequential by the strategic moves they are making in APC.
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
Rumours have an atom of truth.. he is leaving the PDP.. it would have been better he was neutral in this.. All selfish... Sold is his Soul... i never knew some so call Politicians like houseboy work abi Naturally them be "houseboy". After all that one that cried fowl that all the oil blocks in the Nigerdelta are owned by northerns and no southerner has an oil block....No be special adviser house boy work on national assembly matters him dey do?.. PMB get well soon. u aint looking good in this pic.
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by olusola400: 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
politics in Nigeria,smartest people enjoy politics I wonder what this whole things is turning too.
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Metuh: 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
gurnam:

Why should I be? They keep showing you that Ibos are inconsequential by the strategic moves they are making in APC.
Ibos are inconsequential yet APC is begging Umahi,Okoroawusa and Ugwuanyi to defect?

How wise are you? Think
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by emmasege: 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
Akpabio has always been a sycophant. His impact has Minority Leader was never for a day felt in the red chambers.

Only God and himself know what endears APC to him, because that fold is nothing but failure and wickedness combined.
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by iammo(m): 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
femmy2010:

And you think you made sense with all what you wrote?

Think my guy think, look beyond the facade Greek gift is what it is
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Mutemenot(m): 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
Dalby:
After 2019, we will come back to cleaning up the country grin grin grin
You tie both hands and put him in, a boxing ring and dare to mention leading by example?
When he was leading by example you criticized him. Nigerians what do you want short of a heavenly body to rule...

He never led by example, the loopholes they left untouched is why they always run upanda during election . They keep dividing we Nigerians, one day monkey go go market e no go come back
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Kingkamal(m): 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
kcdendelo:
I thought Akpabio was inteligent, now I know he is a big fool.
Saraki is the foolish... akpabio encouraged PDP members to vote saraki as senate president.......
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Idrismusty97(m): 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
Saraki and Tambuwal grin.

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by resurgent2019: 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
IJEYdiamond:
Rumours have an atom of truth.. he is leaving the PDP.. it would have been better he was neutral in this.. All selfish... Sold is his Soul... i never knew some so call Politicians like houseboy work abi Naturally them be "houseboy". After all that one that cried fowl that all the oil blocks in the Nigerdelta are owned by northerns and no southerner has an oil block....No be special adviser house boy work on national assembly matters him dey do?.. PMB get well soon. u aint looking good in this pic.

My sister, I am really disappointed in Akpabio, I have been depressed since the news came out. Who can we trust in Nigeria? Is the black man cursed?
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
Buhari looking for campaign money left right centre

After they will say they are fighting corruption

Akpabio is no longer Governor
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by eclecticbaron: 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
lecowas:

U sit in one corner of ur room and call somebody like that a big fool because of his own personal decision Smh. All these e-ranting and e-wailing don tire me I swear.

Badt guy grin

1 Like

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Ligang: 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
Politicians doing what they know how to do best (Taking care of themselves first). I pity this country.

But joke aside,I think Saraki didn't expect this and I give it to Asiwaju Tinubu for his political sagacity. Anyone who has watched house of cards knows that u don't play all your political cards at once and that was the mistake saraki made.

In the coming days, Saraki will be taught how politics is being played and I made bold to say he will be left in the cold soonest but there won't be a way out.

By my calculations,he will still hold sway in kwara State but by 2019 his national political relevance will be zero. And mind you,he won't be forgiven.

I pity politicians running under saraki ,he can only deliver Kwara State.His political relevance cannot even influence who becomes a Local government chairman in Kogi state unlike Asiwaju who is a guru in the business.

4 Likes

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Idrismusty97(m): 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
resurgent2019:

My sister, I am really disappointed in Akpabio, I have been depressed since the news came out. Who can we trust in Nigeria? Is the black man cursed?
But you are not depressed about Saraki and Tambuwal leaving abi. grin

Sai Akpabio!
Sai Buhari!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Minjim: 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
Bonaventura:
And that was how Akpabio became a Saint!

Go and sin no more!
Wait, but you ppl claimed Efcc was only witch hunting him then? I'm confused about the manner you ppl reason self

1 Like

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by frowland(m): 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
iammo:
Smart guy, undecided for buhari the terms of agreement is very simple; approve suplimentary budget and 254bn inec expenditure, pass the grazing route and cattle colony bill, approve all my northern appointees, never cut aso rock bogus budget, approve social media censorship, and your confisticated 500m and Dubai property would be yours, failure to do this EFCC would hunt you, beat sense into you in detention teargass you a little bit and either jail you like dasuki or make you disappear like kanu

A little bit of laughter is allowed. Haha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) / PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC / Ranking System Of Police And Armed Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.