Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Neymar Admits To Faking Extent Of His Pain But Says He Suffers On The Field - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Admits To Faking Extent Of His Pain But Says He Suffers On The Field (233 Views)

Mbappe Requests To Leave In January. PSG To Listen But Says No To Real Madrid / Mansur Calar Uses Razor Blade To Attack Ferhat Yazgan, Haci Dogru On The Field / Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Admits To Faking Extent Of His Pain But Says He Suffers On The Field by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
Brazil superstar, Neymar has admitted to faking the extent of his pain but claims that he still feel pain on the field. The Paris Saint-Germain attacker revealed that he is still in the process of learning to deal with frustration after been criticized by football fans from all over the world for faking and diving during his country’s disappointing World Cup Show in Russia.

The 26-year old play-maker revealed in a 90-second video made for his sponsor Gillette and published on social media accounts and Brazilian television, how painful it is for him to have been a subject of criticism by his fans and football lovers from around the globe.

“Studs on my calf, knee in my back, stamp on my foot,” he said. “You might think I exaggerate and sometimes I really do exaggerate. But the fact is that I suffer on the field.

“There’s still a child inside me. Sometimes he enchants the world and sometimes he irritates the world.”

Neymar had hoped to use this summer edition of the World Cup in Russia as an elevator that would tae him to the point where he could enjoy similar status enjoyed by Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo – the two players who have shared the FIFA World Player of the Year award over the past decade.

Instead, the Brazil international bowed out of the competition at the quarter-final stage when his country lost to Belgium as fans focused less on his football and more on his dives, rolls and tears.

read more below
www./footballflaver..com/2018/08/neymar-admits-to-faking-extent-of-his.html?m=1

Re: Neymar Admits To Faking Extent Of His Pain But Says He Suffers On The Field by ameri9ja: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
I saw this weeks ago

(1) (Reply)

English Premier League Club Bournemouth Sign Colombia’s Jefferson Lerma For £25 / Join Thewolves Fantasy Football League / Nigerian Paul Onuachu's Brace Fires FC Midtjylland To UEL Playoffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.