Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) (16707 Views)

Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) / Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB / 2019: Kwankwaso Meets Obasanjo For Consultation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by stephenduru: 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
Senator Ahmed Mohammed Makarfi, presidential aspirant and immediate past Caretaker Committee Chairman of the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) paid a visit to Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida

Speaking at his Hilltop mansion, IBB said Makarfi restored his hope of a new Nigeria.He said...

“I was almost losing hope in the country, but having heard from the distinguished senator, I have become more enlightened and emboldened to say we have hope in Nigeria".

“Without fear or favour, you have made my day".

“We need a new narrative in this country. We can’t go on like we used to. We need an articulated vision of a new Nigeria. I am not surprised that you give such narrative of the country. You did well in the legislature and you handled well one of the most civilised and sophisticated states in Nigeria".

“You have my blessings and I will look forward to hearing from you on some of these articulations I heard from you today. Honestly I feel so proud”.

His visit maybe related to his numerous consultations in a bid to be PDP's flag bearer in 2019 presidential election.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/2019senator-makarfi-visits-ibb-for.html

2 Likes

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
Makarfi should go and rest

He has no charisma

45 Likes

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by madridguy(m): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
Feather weight politicians.

Sai Baba we know.

Others should go and retire.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by mubrix(m): 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
stephenduru:
Senator Ahmed Mohammed Makarfi, presidential aspirant and immediate past Caretaker Committee Chairman of the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) paid a visit to Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida

Speaking at his Hilltop mansion, IBB said Makarfi restored his hope of a new Nigeria.He said...

“I was almost losing hope in the country, but having heard from the distinguished senator, I have become more enlightened and emboldened to say we have hope in Nigeria".

“Without fear or favour, you have made my day".

“We need a new narrative in this country. We can’t go on like we used to. We need an articulated vision of a new Nigeria. I am not surprised that you give such narrative of the country. You did well in the legislature and you handled well one of the most civilised and sophisticated states in Nigeria".

“You have my blessings and I will look forward to hearing from you on some of these articulations I heard from you today. Honestly I feel so proud”.

His visit maybe related to his numerous consultations in a bid to be PDP's flag bearer in 2019 presidential election.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/2019senator-makarfi-visits-ibb-for.html
pdp shouldnt give undue advantage 2 defectors..there were others loyal to d party before defections

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by gabbijason(m): 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
The guy isn't bad tho.. We need to hear more on their manifestos

Meanwhile 'Lady Aiban' is Nigeria's finest female Christian Rapper

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by Firefire(m): 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
noted.

Buhary till 2045.

Kai Barber!

9 Likes

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by iammo(m): 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
Markafi needs to package his image and body language more, Saint buhari had been able to get away with so many things because of his image, he always looks sharp and serious with a touch of fake humility. He wears expensive shades and sheos but never makes it too loud so as to maintain his humble honest man packaging. This same tactics worked for people like Obama and even tuface, they do the nastiest things but finds a way to appear like a humble hero. This markafi always dresses and looks incapable undecided, even his body language lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by GOFRONT(m): 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
Okay
Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by NaijaReddit: 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
Why is this man always carrying his hands up?

1 Like

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by Flets: 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
With South South, South East and North Central gone to anyone but Buhari, PDP only needs an average northerner to share the spoils with Buhari in the North East and North West and a SW VP to share the southwest votes.

There is no way Buhari will win 2019 elections. Either Tambuwal, kwankwaso or Atiku will kick Buhari out of office.

Buhari's supposed cult following in the North is a farce, it did not save him in 2003, 2007 and 2011 until N-PDP and Tinubu saved him in 2015. It's now much a tougher sale after exposing him for the bigot and closet terrorist he is.

Anyone with superior analysis should bring it forward.

Some tips:
His 2015 NE & NW votes were intact cos he was up against a southern minority
His 2015 NC votes was prior to his open affinity and protection for fulani terrorist in the middle belt
His 2015 SW votes were driven by Tinubu and perceived fight against corruption; it's a different story now he has been exposed for the bigot and terrorist he is

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by Jasen1(m): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
PDP should consider Atiku and Obi combination if they want to make it anything else is trash

APC should use IGBO as running mate to buhari for him to reduce the deficit

My humble opinion

3 Likes

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by alizma: 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
d
Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by Corrinthians(m): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
Good luck to him. cheesy

I'm sure the twenty others would also visit and get the general's blessings in equal measure. grin

Pic of the week below. cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by tunary(m): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
Some people just waste their time and efforts
Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by stano2(m): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
They will be busy visiting everybody including their fore fathers (August Visitor), make them President tomorrow and see how clueless they all are, they don't even have plans for the country.

They just want to answer President of a country and continue looting from where their fore fathers stopped and loot for their great grand children.

If Nigeria could be worse under someone who took a shot at becoming a president 3 times, how much more these men that have no previous achievements for their states to be listed.

Please am writing as a citizen of this country, nobody should attack me here.

9 Likes

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
grin

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by win2kwire: 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
He goes to a murderer, thief and dictator for guidance!

That is Africans for you, they need inspiration from the people who destroyed their commonwealth, whites, dictators, unproven gods, fake religions, persona non grata!

No wonder Africans are always backwards!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by chidextec: 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
Exercise in futility grin Who takes Maradona serious. Jokers grin

6 Likes

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by midolian(m): 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
Misguided folks

Y'all will continue to run from pillar to post till Baba finishes his 2nd term

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by Menace2Society(m): 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
grin
Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by Bolustical: 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
Some people are of no political value in this country though they make the loudest noise.

Politicians go to the likes of OBJ, IBB, TY Danjuma, Tinubu, Edwin Clarke and even the crooked Ibori for consultations on their ambitions BUT you can never see aspirants consult their elders since they have NONE.

One of the many reasons they'd continue to lose out in national politics, not a single group of leaders to aggregate their interests coz everyone of them has got ego problems.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by Daniel058(m): 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
The man IBB Na oracle?? ... NO BE SAY E EVEN BE TRUE DEMOCRAT SELF
angry
Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by ipobarethieves: 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
grin waste of time,stolen money and fuel
Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by Afamed: 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
Flets:
With South South, South East and North Central gone to anyone but Buhari, PDP only needs an average northerner to share the spoils with Buhari in the North East and North West and a SW VP to share the southwest votes.

There is no way Buhari will win 2019 elections. Either Tambuwal, kwankwaso or Atiku will kick Buhari out of office.

Buhari's supposed cult following in the North is a farce, it did not save him in 2003, 2007 and 2011 until N-PDP and Tinubu saved him in 2015. It's now much a tougher sale after exposing him for the bigot and closet terrorist he is.

Some tips:
His 2015 NC votes was prior to his open affinity and protection for fulani terrorist in the middle belt
His 2015 SW votes were driven by Tinubu and perceived fight against corruption; it's a different story now he has been exposed for the bigot and terrorist he is
All those votes from SS, SE and North Central= Kano state votes

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by mrvitalis(m): 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
Flets:

Some tips:
Firstly south south are presented with two northerners with apc taking hold of some powerful politicians they would want to prove themselves... So saying pdp has it in the bag is laughable... I see apc getting 30% minimum with wining edo comfortably,

akwa-ibom I see them getting 30% minimum...

In rivers ..its time for ameachi to prove himself... All rerun elections in rivers has been won by apc

Cross river has strong apc followership ask anyone from there... Delta and bayelsa I don't know much so won't say much

For south east.... Waiting for 4 years for presidency in apc against 8 years in pdp would push people to apc and with money I see them getting 30%

As for North Central apc has 40% locked down... Take any poll.. This is easy to see

As for core north... Ask any Northerner ...no one can defeat buhari in the north even when he didn't have power not to talk of now

Oga go and resr

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
buhari will win this election after earth

2 Likes

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
mrvitalis:

Firstly south south are presented with two northerners with apc taking hold of some powerful politicians they would want to prove themselves... So saying pdp has it in the bag is laughable... I see apc getting 30% minimum with wining edo comfortably,

akwa-ibom I see them getting 30% minimum...

In rivers ..its time for ameachi to prove himself... All rerun elections in rivers has been won by apc

Cross river has strong apc followership ask anyone from there... Delta and bayelsa I don't know much so won't say much

For south east.... Waiting for 4 years for presidency in apc against 8 years in pdp would push people to apc and with money I see them getting 30%

As for North Central apc has 40% locked down... Take any poll.. This is easy to see

As for core north... Ask any Northerner ...no one can defeat buhari in the north even when he didn't have power not to talk of now

Oga go and resr
don't mention edo again before ogun kill you,we vote people not party dumb ass

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by alowonle02(m): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
I wonder who among the contestants the PDP will pick to be their flagbearer for the incoming election. I can smell PDP polarising very soon.
Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by Flets: 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
Afamed:

All those votes from SS, SE and North Central= Kano state votes

First ... your assumption is a juvenile joke.
Secondly, Buhari ain't getting 2million votes from Kano. The kwankwasos who mobilised those votes are gone to PDP and buhari's popularity in core north have gradually waned with his abysmal failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by Glink2018(m): 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
iammo:
Markafi needs to package his image and body language more, Saint buhari had been able to get away with so many things because of his image, he always looks sharp and serious with a touch of fake humility. He wears expensive shades and sheos but never makes it too loud so as to maintain his humble honest man packaging. This same tactics worked for people like Obama and even tuface, they do the nastiest things but finds a way to appear like an humble hero. This markafi always dresses and looks incapable, even his body language
How many of the political leaders in the north have charisma, they're but few.
For me makarfi, saraki,atiku, kwakwaso is no-no for me. Bcoz of their corruption records
I'm looking at tambowal though I have never concluded.
Re: 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) by breakeven: 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
krendo:
Makarfi should go and rest

He has no charisma
We are not looking for charisma but a good and God fearing heart. Bubu charisma, where has it taken us. Mitsheww.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire / Soludo Joins APGA As A Gubernatorial Aspirant / Nwanta Anayoeze Joins Race For House Of Representatives, Picks Form (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.