Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,889,886 members, 6,949,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 06 July 2022 at 02:57 AM

Invest In Football Betting this Football Season . Let's Manage your Account! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Football Betting this Football Season . Let's Manage your Account! (4976 Views)

Engage In Football Trading And Earn Continuous Daily Income Without Paying Kobo. / How I Make 10k-30k On Betting On This Football Market / Www.payersxclusive.club, If You Love Betting, This Is Even Safer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In Football Betting this Football Season . Let's Manage your Account! by FX(m): 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
With the right approach , patience and good capital, you can definitely make a living investing in football matches.

Don't waste your time investing in markets or with investment companies or banks that pays 15% in a year. Life is too short!!

Our bet4me service guarantees your betting capital and ensures that you make close to 100% profit every 8 weeks . For more information whatsapp 09029274468.

NB: Football betting is good for people with risk appetite.

Re: Invest In Football Betting this Football Season . Let's Manage your Account! by ameri9ja: 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
FX:
With the right approach , patience and good capital, you can definitely make a living investing in football matches.

Our bet4me service guarantees your betting capital and ensures that you make an estimated 100% profit within 8 weeks . For more information whatsapp 09029274468

I need a tutorial as to how this works
Re: Invest In Football Betting this Football Season . Let's Manage your Account! by crossblane1(m): 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
ameri9ja:

I need a tutorial as to how this works
Same with me
Re: Invest In Football Betting this Football Season . Let's Manage your Account! by FX(m): 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
End of last season withdrawal from bet365. That's cool $1000.

Re: Invest In Football Betting this Football Season . Let's Manage your Account! by TheRealOwner(m): 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nonsense. I pity any one who invests in this. There was a bet4me.club website that was trending here last year and it crashed. Peeps lost money. I hope you all look before you leap

3 Likes

Re: Invest In Football Betting this Football Season . Let's Manage your Account! by FX(m): 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
TheRealOwner:
Nonsense. I pity any one who invests in this. There was a bet4me.club website that was trending here last year and it crashed. Peeps lost money. I hope you all look before you leap
Some people are really not educated. I said open an account with any bookie of your choice. Fund your account by yourself. We don't have any business with your money. Then we place football bets in the account on your behalf. What does it have to do with bet4me.club. You don't fund any money into our bank account. You fund the money into any bookie of your choice. This is plane English. It has nothing to do with Ponzi scheme. This is pure football bet. If you follow us on instagram , you will see all the bets we placed last season and how we made money.

So this is a new football season and we are bringing the same opportunity to those who wants us to place football bets for them right into their accounts with their choice betting company ( bookie)
Re: Invest In Football Betting this Football Season . Let's Manage your Account! by adomuwiner(m): 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
How do you post bet in my account when I have the password.
Re: Invest In Football Betting this Football Season . Let's Manage your Account! by Pcharles2(m): 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
adomuwiner:
l was thinking the same.
Re: Invest In Football Betting this Football Season . Let's Manage your Account! by TheRealOwner(m): 2:24am On Aug 06, 2018
FX:
Some people are really not educated. I said open an account with any bookie of your choice. Fund your account by yourself. We don't have any business with your money. Then we place football bets in the account on your behalf. What does it have to do with bet4me.club. You don't fund any money into our bank account. You fund the money into any bookie of your choice. This is plane English. It has nothing to do with Ponzi scheme. This is pure football bet. If you follow us on instagram , you will see all the bets we placed last season and how we made money.

So this is a new football season and we are bringing the same opportunity to those who wants us to place football bets for them right into their accounts with their choice betting company ( bookie)
Lol. Pained Scammer. May the woes and anguish you cause any potential fool that falls for this be visited upon you tenfold
Re: Invest In Football Betting this Football Season . Let's Manage your Account! by millionboi(m): 5:29am On Aug 06, 2018
TheRealOwner:
lol

ThankGod I didn't join dat crab
Re: Invest In Football Betting this Football Season . Let's Manage your Account! by TheRealOwner(m): 5:30am On Aug 06, 2018
millionboi:
lol

ThankGod I didn't join dat crab
Thank God someone is here to confirm it

1 Like

Re: Invest In Football Betting this Football Season . Let's Manage your Account! by FX(m): 6:20am On Aug 06, 2018
TheRealOwner:

Thank God someone is here to confirm it
Confirm what? The person is only confirming his low comprehension skills. How on earth can someone who tells you to open an account with any bookie of your choice be a scammer? With over thousands of bookies out there like Nairabet, merrybet, bet9ja, winnersgoldenbet, bet365, 1xbet, betking to mention a few. I give up on you guys. Let it be since you cannot see the sincerity of the post. They said this Nigeria and everybody is criminal. If you guys continue to let that mindset rule your life, you will definitely pass up on so many good people with good intentions in this country. I give up.
Re: Invest In Football Betting this Football Season . Let's Manage your Account! by FX(m): 7:45am On Aug 06, 2018
adomuwiner:
Bro when someone or corporate body is managing your account, you definitely must give the person access to the account so he can place the bets but that does not mean he can withdraw money from your account. All bookies and brokers worldwide only transfers money to the account holder name only. So it is totally impossible for someone to withdraw your money other than you. Okay!
Re: Invest In Football Betting this Football Season . Let's Manage your Account! by culdady(m): 8:20am On Aug 07, 2018
FX:
End of last season withdrawal from bet365. That's cool $1000.

My bet365 account has been fully verified
Am ready to rumble....

Bros can you share your secret?
Re: Invest In Football Betting this Football Season . Let's Manage your Account! by FX(m): 8:58am On Aug 07, 2018
culdady:

My bet365 account has been fully verified
Am ready to rumble....

Bros can you share your secret?
That's good. Once you fund your account, you can join our telegram channel and bet on our Insured Banker Games every weekend.
Re: Invest In Football Betting this Football Season . Let's Manage your Account! by FX(m): 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
Use a professional service. Open an account with bookie of your choice. Fund the account, then lets place our Insured Banker Games for you. Earn close to 100% profit I have 2 months.
Re: Invest In Football Betting this Football Season . Let's Manage your Account! by FX(m): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
Football is where the money is.
Re: Invest In Football Betting this Football Season . Let's Manage your Account! by FX(m): 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
Soccer money
Re: Invest In Football Betting this Football Season . Let's Manage your Account! by Ezechimma(m): 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
FX:
That's good. Once you fund your account, you can join our telegram channel and bet on our Insured Banker Games every weekend.

please send d telegram link
Re: Invest In Football Betting this Football Season . Let's Manage your Account! by Tbusted(m): 12:08am On Aug 08, 2018
senior man am interested please help me. Email tbustedlakazino@yahoo.com Whatsapp 07010994360. Thanks and May God Bless you FINANCIALLY
Re: Invest In Football Betting this Football Season . Let's Manage your Account! by FX(m): 5:41am On Aug 08, 2018
Ezechimma:

please send d telegram link
Whatsapp me. It's a private channel
Re: Invest In Football Betting this Football Season . Let's Manage your Account! by FX(m): 8:04am On Aug 09, 2018
EPL begins tomorrow
Re: Invest In Football Betting this Football Season . Let's Manage your Account! by FX(m): 8:19am On Aug 09, 2018
You can also join our Telegram channel and place the bet by yourself in your betting account.
Re: Invest In Football Betting this Football Season . Let's Manage your Account! by FX(m): 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
Never Bet Alone
Re: Invest In Football Betting this Football Season . Let's Manage your Account! by FX(m): 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
Try our service today
Re: Invest In Football Betting this Football Season . Let's Manage your Account! by FX(m): 6:02am On Aug 10, 2018
The English Premier League starts today. Never Bet Alone.
Re: Invest In Football Betting this Football Season . Let's Manage your Account! by FX(m): 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
This football season is a season of consolidation. We shall consolidate our wealth this season.
Re: Invest In Football Betting this Football Season . Let's Manage your Account! by FX(m): 7:52am On Aug 11, 2018
EPL is here again
Re: Invest In Football Betting this Football Season . Let's Manage your Account! by FX(m): 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
Our first game for 2018/2019 season is a winner

Re: Invest In Football Betting this Football Season . Let's Manage your Account! by FX(m): 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
Just this weekend alone $201 in profits. That's more than 70k in Naira

Re: Invest In Football Betting this Football Season . Let's Manage your Account! by FX(m): 6:16am On Aug 13, 2018
See the details of the matches that won

Re: Invest In Football Betting this Football Season . Let's Manage your Account! by FX(m): 6:19am On Aug 13, 2018
Don't dull. Invest in football betting. With us, I guarantee you 100% profit in 8 weeks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Make 4.8m Annually by Starting A Mobile Car Wash Business / COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! / Monibox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.