Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

To All Talented And Passionate Writers - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / To All Talented And Passionate Writers (455 Views)

Vacancy For Talented And Experienced Non-fiction Writers / Are You Talented And Yet Still Broke? / In Need Of talented and Creative English Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Talented And Passionate Writers by chuks5552: 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
To ALL TALENTED AND PASSIONATE WRITERS

Have God almighty blessed you with a talent as a writer or a novelist,you are really blessed indeed you don't know what you have.

I do come across here and read a lot of stories and fictions and even inspiring ones as well
and even those that touches the heart, after wasting precious time and energy composing a very wonderful Story,all you get as compensation is

nice story,
I dey your back,
continue,
Nice one keep it coming,
Thanks for the update,
Thanks for the dedication
Following you bumper to bumper
Keep the update coming
This is getting more interesting,
please update ASAP and so many more

Let me tell you,for you to bring out your time and energy to compose a nice and interesting story even if it is true life story is not an easy task

1.You deny yourself Sleep at times

2.You deny yourself comfort

3.You deny yourself Fun

4.You pass through pain, stress and discomfort

I have a good news for you Do you know you need Your own website, I mean your own personal website where you can publish your stories,novels,diaries where you can showcase your writing skills and let the whole world see the talent that God has deposited in you that is when you will start reaping your hard labor, before you will know it people will be interested in reading your novels, thereby gaining relevance and popularity

Do you that the most thrilling part is that you can get your website within 24 hours wherever you are in any part of Nigeria and beyond

Your website is also where you write anything coming out of your mind without the fear of being banned or sanctioned.All I am stressing is when someone Google novels or stories to read and your website appears on the Google front page, it is a thing of Joy and the most important is that you get audience and people reading your story,it may even lead you to that fame you have been seeking for.

And The most importantly it is Free, Absolutely free.You can even keep track of all the stories you have been writing so far from day one and you become a boss of your own and when the Money starts flowing in, You will thank me later.

Having a website will publish your stories to places where you have never dream before

so for more information visit us at

Re: To All Talented And Passionate Writers by chuks5552: 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
we are available at anytime to help you achieve your goal and advertise you just visit us now
Re: To All Talented And Passionate Writers by chuks5552: 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
visit our website and chat with us, showcase your writing skills to the whole world
Re: To All Talented And Passionate Writers by Silver1996(m): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2018
chuks5552:
we are available at anytime to help you achieve your goal and advertise you just visit us now
Am interested
Re: To All Talented And Passionate Writers by chiwex(m): 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
Silver1996:

Am interested

Re: To All Talented And Passionate Writers by mekus321: 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
Imagine you as a writer,blogger,Novelist having this kind of website wow!!!!!

more to come

visit demo.rimytech.com/writer for the full screenshot of your website

You can have it in 24 hours

NOTE: THIS IS MAINLY FOR WRITERS,NOVELISTS,INSPIRATIONAL WRITERS,FITNESS WRITERS AND ANYTHING WRITABLE

WE ALSO HAVE MANY MORE SCREENSHOTS

(1) (Reply)

Independence Day Speech For Students / Fear Of Fall / See Four New Harry Potter E-books Are Coming Out, Nigerian Fans Will Love This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.