Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Galadima Zakari From Biu, Borno State, Is The JAMB 2018 Highest Scorer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Galadima Zakari From Biu, Borno State, Is The JAMB 2018 Highest Scorer (1297 Views)

Isreal Galadima The JAMB Guru: Throwback Pictures Of 2018 UTME Highest Scorer / Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer / JAMB: Galadima Zakari's 364, The True Highest Score In 2018 UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Galadima Zakari From Biu, Borno State, Is The JAMB 2018 Highest Scorer by abc115: 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board says Galadima Zakari from Biu, Borno State, is the candidate with the highest score in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).

Galadima Zakari sat for the examination in Ogun State and scored 364, the agency said.

Mr Fabian said the top five candidates in the 2018 UTME exercise are; Galadima Zakari with 364, Adekunle Jesufemi from Ogun State who sat for his examination in Abeokuta with 358, Alikah Oseghale from Edo State who sat for the examination in Ekpoma and scored 357, and Ademola Adetola from Ogun State who sat for the examination in Lagos and scored 355.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/278953-jamb-clarifies-highest-scorers-in-2018-utme.html
Re: Galadima Zakari From Biu, Borno State, Is The JAMB 2018 Highest Scorer by alfarouq(m): 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2018
congrats to them all. I wish them success in their quest for education.
Re: Galadima Zakari From Biu, Borno State, Is The JAMB 2018 Highest Scorer by blessedvisky(m): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
abc115:
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board says Galadima Zakari from Biu, Borno State, is the candidate with the highest score in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).

Galadima Zakari sat for the examination in Ogun State and scored 364, the agency said.

Mr Fabian said the top five candidates in the 2018 UTME exercise are; Galadima Zakari with 364, Adekunle Jesufemi from Ogun State who sat for his examination in Abeokuta with 358, Alikah Oseghale from Edo State who sat for the examination in Ekpoma and scored 357, and Ademola Adetola from Ogun State who sat for the examination in Lagos and scored 355.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/278953-jamb-clarifies-highest-scorers-in-2018-utme.html

Where is the proof Biko? I can also say Olakunle Jeremiah is the highest scorer in 2018 Utme with 380 and even create a thread on it, yet it will still be a lie
Re: Galadima Zakari From Biu, Borno State, Is The JAMB 2018 Highest Scorer by MDsambo: 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
blessedvisky:

Where is the proof Biko? I can also say Olakunle Jeremiah is the highest scorer in 2018 Utme with 380 and even create a thread on it, yet it will still be a lie

The source is everything
Re: Galadima Zakari From Biu, Borno State, Is The JAMB 2018 Highest Scorer by alhassanyusuf29(m): 11:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
bcuz his a northerner right!! but if it was a southerner,u wouldnt have asked for prove
blessedvisky:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Galadima Zakari From Biu, Borno State, Is The JAMB 2018 Highest Scorer by IGBOmarryme: 12:08am On Aug 06, 2018
MDsambo:

The source is everything
THEN SHOW US
Re: Galadima Zakari From Biu, Borno State, Is The JAMB 2018 Highest Scorer by Fariq: 12:21am On Aug 06, 2018
IGBOmarryme:

THEN SHOW US

Jamb and Premium Times. Both the two are realiable sources.
Re: Galadima Zakari From Biu, Borno State, Is The JAMB 2018 Highest Scorer by IGBOmarryme: 12:26am On Aug 06, 2018
Fariq:

ok let me check
Re: Galadima Zakari From Biu, Borno State, Is The JAMB 2018 Highest Scorer by IGBOmarryme: 12:32am On Aug 06, 2018
Fariq:

My friend i cant find it on Jamb, give me the link directly please

2 Likes

Re: Galadima Zakari From Biu, Borno State, Is The JAMB 2018 Highest Scorer by blessedvisky(m): 2:10am On Aug 06, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
bcuz his a northerner right!! but if it was a southerner,u wouldnt have asked for prove
Stop reasoning like a dolt. It won't do you much good

1 Like

Re: Galadima Zakari From Biu, Borno State, Is The JAMB 2018 Highest Scorer by blessedvisky(m): 2:16am On Aug 06, 2018
MDsambo:

The source is everything
The source is a lie. There's no evidence this "interview " ever took place. A 15 yr old boy who scored 332 and 7 A1s in 2018 Utme and Waec hit front page last month. The results were passed for every one to see. Why are these ones faceless and unverifiable?
Re: Galadima Zakari From Biu, Borno State, Is The JAMB 2018 Highest Scorer by TheRealOwner(m): 2:39am On Aug 06, 2018
blessedvisky:

The source is a lie. There's no evidence this "interview " ever took place. A 15 yr old boy who scored 332 and 7 A1s in 2018 Utme and Waec hit front page last month. The results were passed for every one to see. Why are these ones faceless and unverifiable?

It's 9As not 7
https://www.nairaland.com/4634134/meet-okorogheye-orisheneye-david-15-year-old#69635266

1 Like

Re: Galadima Zakari From Biu, Borno State, Is The JAMB 2018 Highest Scorer by TheRealOwner(m): 2:49am On Aug 06, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:

The guy is right to ask for proof. I specifically remember when one boy from Jigawa state who scored 311 was said to be the best, only for people with far better results to emerge within a week. That thread of the jigawa boy even hit front page and was also posted by Naijaloaded. I'll try and dig it out.
https://www.nairaland.com/4402638/jigawa-born-jamb-candidate-scores-highest

Go through the thread and see how Northerners were bashing southerners without bothering to confirm if he was truly the highest

Anyway, until someone can show contrary evidence that we can all prove, these two guys still remain the best in 2018 Utme

1 Like

Re: Galadima Zakari From Biu, Borno State, Is The JAMB 2018 Highest Scorer by TheRealOwner(m): 3:18am On Aug 06, 2018
Fariq:

JAMB never releases official statement on who had the best result in any Utme exam. If you doubt this, I'll like you to provide an official statement from Jamb's website stating who scored the highest from 2010 - 2017. Their website is www.jamb.gov.ng. The closest thing you'll see there is statistics of Percent failed and percent passed

All we can rely on are high scorers releasing their scores and registration numbers and we go with whoever has the best.
Re: Galadima Zakari From Biu, Borno State, Is The JAMB 2018 Highest Scorer by Almaiga: 5:44am On Aug 06, 2018
Congrats to the young man.

Re: Galadima Zakari From Biu, Borno State, Is The JAMB 2018 Highest Scorer by CapitanS: 6:45am On Aug 06, 2018
In the midst of the boko haram infestation something good comes out
Re: Galadima Zakari From Biu, Borno State, Is The JAMB 2018 Highest Scorer by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
his assertation has nothing to do with the overall validation on whether the boy ranked the highest in terms of jamb result,but for the fact that he tried to contradict the boy acquiring that high mark

in the case of jigawa boy, I remember vividly and clearly,just like how u stated..his result was specified at that period of time, before other subsequent result that came out overtime to eclipse his

I still insist,if it was an igbo boy,he would not have inquire about the validation of the score..but will be shouting igbo Amaka
TheRealOwner:

The guy is right to ask for proof. I specifically remember when one boy from Jigawa state who scored 311 was said to be the best, only for people with far better results to emerge within a week. That thread of the jigawa boy even hit front page and was also posted by Naijaloaded. I'll try and dig it out.
https://www.nairaland.com/4402638/jigawa-born-jamb-candidate-scores-highest

Go through the thread and see how Northerners were bashing southerners without bothering to confirm if he was truly the highest

Anyway, until someone can show contrary evidence that we can all prove, these two guys still remain the best in 2018 Utme

Re: Galadima Zakari From Biu, Borno State, Is The JAMB 2018 Highest Scorer by fk001(m): 12:26am On Aug 08, 2018
Fariq:

Saw your mail
Re: Galadima Zakari From Biu, Borno State, Is The JAMB 2018 Highest Scorer by Fariq: 1:38am On Aug 08, 2018
fk001:

Saw your mail

Shikenan. I have rectify the matter.
Re: Galadima Zakari From Biu, Borno State, Is The JAMB 2018 Highest Scorer by fk001(m): 1:39am On Aug 08, 2018
Fariq:

Shikenan. I have rectify the matter.

OK daga wani gari kake?
Re: Galadima Zakari From Biu, Borno State, Is The JAMB 2018 Highest Scorer by Fariq: 2:11am On Aug 08, 2018
fk001:

I have replied your mail

(1) (Reply)

Unimed Miss Fresher 2019. Who Deserves The Crown? / See How Many Will Bag 1st Class As Unilag Graduates Students / A Mother Beats Her Daughter' Puzzle And Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.