Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Actress Omotola Celebrates As She's Nominated At Oscar (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Omotola Celebrates As She's Nominated At Oscar (photos) (1825 Views)

Princess Ekeinde 22nd Birthday: Omotola Celebrates Her First Child / Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter / Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Actress Omotola Celebrates As She's Nominated At Oscar (photos) by IGBOmarryme: 5:13am On Aug 06, 2018
janellemonae:

If ur 1st statement isn't international, I don't know what is. undecided Genevieve is her role model for what exactly? An accomplished Career or family? Both actresses have had endorsements from multinational companies.

Omotola edges out these older actresses because of her philanthropy and UN work which made her relevant on the speaking circuit. Whether u like it or not this has made her very influential and open doors for her, way above her peers, which is my point. Some of them don't even have active endorsements anymore. She still does, and gets invited to speak at their events, despite not acting regularly.

I'm not saying she's the best actress in Nigeria btw.
Mr man i am not here to compare Omotala and her peers which definitely Genevieve is not among such peers cos Genevieve is boss to Omotala's peers, you can compare Omotala to Rita Dominic and Uche Jumbo, even at that level she is still slightly beneath those ladies.
Please list me some of Omotala's endorsements please i beg you in the name of Christ please please lets cross check haba. Genevieve is her role model both in acting and singing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#agbada Challenge: AY Mocks Ebuka & Tobi Bakre (PHOTOS) / Oma Nnadi And Her Husband Celebrates 1st Year Wedding Anniversary With Loveuppic / My Mother Is Alive - Taye Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.