Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. (34643 Views)

Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by miracle956: 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
I always hate it when ladies form hard to get. But on a more mature look of things a girl that said yes to you easily won't she say yes to another guy easily?But on a flipside she might not really be into you thats why she's fforming hard to get. Buh all in all girls that gives a lot of trouble sometimes might be the best bet cos some of them dont give in to guys easily. My own opinion though what do you think?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
Not all girls who say yes easily are cheap (you may be the one she likes)

Not all girls who form hard to get are of worth (Shes definitely cheap for someone else)

The mind nature of girls differ

Most girls don't understand the psychy of rejection a guy feels when they say no especially rudely.

Maturity among girls isn't a matter of age, though most get mature at later 20s approaching 30.

...My thoughts from my experience ...

319 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Babyforever(f): 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
It depends on what you tag as hard to get.....Some girls use that period of time to think about it or to access you before saying yes or NO

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Lozano: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
Who tell you that one?

8 Likes

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Saff(f): 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
Playing hard to get means she’s not into you

193 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
Saff:

Tell him. Or his game (sweetmouthlogy or packaging) isn't good.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Cinderella5(f): 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
Saff:
So true.

She may be playing hard to get to you and being an easy lay to another guy, fact.

323 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Saff(f): 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
Cinderella5:
So true.

She may be playing hard to get to you and being an easy lay to another guy, fact.
exactly. When I really like a guy, I won’t give him any problems/wahala grin

147 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Kudducini(m): 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
Op that is not correct

2 Likes

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
If she is a principled one , You may be rightsmiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by miracle956: 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
Babyforever:
It depends on what you tag as hard to get.....Some girls use that period of time to think about it or to access you before saying yes or NO
hmmm thats true

1 Like

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by miracle956: 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
Cinderella5:
So true.

but at my age I really like to take things slow. most girls even complain that I too dey dull

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by miracle956: 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
Saff:
and he won't treat u like a cheap slut?

4 Likes

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Saff(f): 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
miracle956:

and he won't treat u like a cheap slut?
you guys don’t know what you want

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by miracle956: 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
Saff:
Thought the main purpose of hard to get is to make him value you

10 Likes

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by CosmicJames(m): 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
Saff:
No, we do know what we want.
The problem is: we got the process wrong most of the time.
Just like the @Op is getting it now.
When a girl is into a guy and accept dating him easily, the guy will consider her being cheap and will fail to value her. Not knowing that the girl give in easily because she was already interested in him. And that the same girl is giving another guy really tough time to get.

It is only few men that understands the process and usually value girls that fall easily for them.

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Saff(f): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
CosmicJames:

No, we do know what we want.
The problem is: we got the process wrong most of the time.
Just like the @Op is getting it now.
When a girl is into a guy and accept dating him easily, the guy will consider her being cheap and will fail to value her. Not knowing that the girl give in easily because she was already interested in him. And that the same girl is giving another guy really tough time to get.

It is only few men that understands the process and usually value girls that fall easily for them.

you are childish. Grow up

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by suckmyPENIS: 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
Saff:
are you the same person as saffiapussy
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by babyfaceafrica: 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
you are talking nansense...a cheat is a cheat..either she forms hard or easy... cheaters are liable to die young

18 Likes

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
says who cheesy
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by elkon(m): 11:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
cry op is dat why we send you to school.. how old ar you dt you don dey follow gals .me ur papa sef i no dey follow gals ..anyway son my advice to u b sey make u dey follow women not gals because dey are more mature..

2 Likes

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by isnovic(m): 11:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
Guys are crystal clear on what they want....the pussy.

The ladies on the other hand do not really know what they want.

First it will be friendly things, if she is catching on some feelings she will move the "situation"to relationship/dating, after which they want possession and marriage, on the other hand, if the lady ain't feeling the guy or herself, she will move the "situation" to maga zone -that is when the guy starts paying for all she wants rewarded with some pity Bleep here and there.

OP na learner, the fact is that a girl may be playing hard to get to you but an easy lay to others.

The skill is to learn when to pitch or play the "two can play the game" card.

The top players know when it is about to rain a pussy and when it ends up in a No, he enjoys the chase and take it in his strides as there is really no "NO" but every "NO" is opportunity to learn and perfect your craft.

In more cases than not, an opportunity to know the girl.

19 Likes

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by DeBrain045(m): 11:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
elkon:
cry op is dat why we send you to school.. how old ar you dt you don dey follow gals .me ur papa sef i no dey follow gals ..anyway son my advice to u b sey make u dey follow women not gals because dey are more mature..
grin grin
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by CosmicJames(m): 1:37am On Aug 06, 2018
Saff:
you are childish. Grow up
Sorry that you didn't understand.
The explanation isn't about myself.
It is about how men are wired.
That's why I used the word (We) meaning (Men)

Except you mean to say men are childish, and that they should grow up.
Which of course is out of place.

Try to read and understand

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Eagba(m): 4:19am On Aug 06, 2018
Saff:
at times, the end tells a different story from what you just typed

10 Likes

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by cvibe2: 5:08am On Aug 06, 2018
miracle956:
I always hate it when ladies form hard to get. But on a more mature look of things a girl that said yes to you easily won't she say yes to another guy easily?But on a flipside she might not really be into you thats why she's fforming hard to get. Buh all in all girls that gives a lot of trouble sometimes might be the best bet cos some of them dont give in to guys easily. My own opinion though what do you think?

I am currently compiling some unique messages. I created and used for getting ladies that areor seem to be hard to get. When I finish, It will be available to help the men folk. There is nothing like hard to get.

In my dating days, I used it to get and date an executive director in one of the big banks, and also used it to get and date a top lady in one of those oil and gas firms, and also a top lady in government.

So, do not despair my friend, help is on the way.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by highqueen(f): 5:21am On Aug 06, 2018
this one no get sense.
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by phemmyfour: 6:25am On Aug 06, 2018
miracle956:
That's not true...Every hard to get girl for you is an easy to lay girl for another dude.

The money you spend on your so called hard to get girl, will be use to take care of another guy that sees her as easy to lay girl

17 Likes

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 06, 2018
CosmicJames:

Sorry that you didn't understand.
The explanation isn't about myself.
It is about how men are wired.
That's why I used the word (We) meaning (Men)

Except you mean to say men are childish, and that they should grow up.
Which of course is out of place.

Try to read and understand
Who be this one & what gave u the right to assume they position of speaker for all men with that ur slow left reasoning undecided Oga speak for urself!

3 Likes

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by miracle956: 7:00am On Aug 06, 2018
highqueen:
this one no get sense.
y u talk so?
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 06, 2018
A girl that took you 1 year to get might be the one to approach another guy she digs and collect his number.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Blasts Gift Erhabor Mamus, Her Husband's Side Chick In A Facebook Video / My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals / Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.