Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,981 members, 7,799,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. (34618 Views)

Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Eammy: 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
frankson1:

It's not entirely true. I've got a few who played hard -to- get and I walked away only for them to come to say I never liked them that I should have pushed harder.

For me no time o.
If you say NO to me I quietly walk away.

Same experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Davico(m): 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
CosmicJames:

Sorry that you didn't understand.
The explanation isn't about myself.
It is about how men are wired.
That's why I used the word (We) meaning (Men)

Except you mean to say men are childish, and that they should grow up.
Which of course is out of place.

Try to read and understand
Mature!

2 Likes

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Eammy: 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
frankson1:

It's not entirely true. I've got a few who played hard -to- get and I walked away only for them to come to say I never liked them that I should have pushed harder.

For me no time o.
If you say NO to me I quietly walk away.

Same experience
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Dollabiz: 11:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
Girls are evil lately

1 Like

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Gudwork(m): 11:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
cvibe2:

It will be sold to people like you.

How i wish u know.. That my ways are numerous, girls are numerous, everything about me.. Numerous
I don't stop on one I move to another cos I gat no time to waste and no time 4 nonsense.
Baba that ur book no be am I go open olosho huz for you so ur market fit HIT

2 Likes

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by KanwuliaExtra: 12:02am On Aug 07, 2018
Cheating is a GAME OF CHOICE!
It has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with “virtue” or “morals”.

If the mood is right. . . . . wink

1 Like

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Babiod: 12:04am On Aug 07, 2018
Saff:
Yes she was. She had a boyfriend and they were probably going through some issues when she decided to tag you along. She was never into you, you were a source of entertainment for her. Girls love attention, and you gave it to her when she needed it. Just move on with your life and do better. Try not to talk to other people when you’re in a relationship too, it’s not healthy.
Yeah thought as much, I remembered one incident that happen vividly we went for a camp meeting so we went out,she was talking abt her friends,family and so on,wen we were done,she was almost pressuring me to ask her out or something asking what 'I feel like saying' and so on,friends were telling me to bed her,would have done it neatly buh would have changed me completely,nobody is born a bad boy,Yoruba demon or sort of,buh experiences such as this and much more changes us.I just wanted a FRIEND solely,thanks jare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by davillian(m): 12:09am On Aug 07, 2018
No woman is hard to get it all depends on the approach you use. She might be hard for you to get and be easy for someone else.
Break her wings and she is all yours in a couple of weeks grin grin grin.
The harder you try the slimmer your chances of get her.

2 Likes

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by profbayo: 12:12am On Aug 07, 2018
Saff:
exactly. When I really like a guy, I won’t give him any problems/wahala grin
Cindy...i think i like ur sincere comment but wont mind being ur frnd. wish to know u more. u can hit me up on 07033217574 or drop ur digits nd i will hive u a call pls.
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 07, 2018
sacramento1212:

It has nothing to do with being jobless. I have chased a lady for 11 months and it was the 12th month she finally accepted. This same lady i passed through shegge before she finally accepted. Babe that i will time up with umbrella and once i notice she has dropped from the bus and it's still raining, I will approach her and try talking to her but still no way but still went ahead and gave her my umbrella while i was soaked in rain. Even her number that same night after the sacrifice, she no give me sef. But when she finally accepted, the love from her side was scary because i thought she’s faking it but she wasn’t.

So what works for party A may not work for party B.
I salute you. Bro you try your patience na A1. I hope the love is still waxing stronger sha grin

1 Like

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by jaxxy(m): 12:17am On Aug 07, 2018
Saff:
exactly. When I really like a guy, I won’t give him any problems/wahala grin

I dont like wen a gal doesn't gives me any wahala bt then I don't like too much wahala either. I enjoy the hunt and chase. Back in skol days if a gal asked me out or gave me a strong impression she liked me it wud be an automatic No. I must chase u abit and if u form posh I will know. Hard to get is part of attraction. Gladly I've changed from all that.

On the flip side I've dated gals who respond rite away and still respect and appreciate them. It's more about personality and vibe now.

3 Likes

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by AxceX(m): 12:18am On Aug 07, 2018
Davico:

How is he childish?
it seem to baffle me too cos I couldn't find anything that guy said to warrant such stupid comment.I blame the guys here though cos a moniker carrying an (f) or seem like a girl that's able to construct simple comments is given relevance n attention,they tend to feel important like their opinions really matters. Some of them you'd probably spit on cos of their fugliness in person is on here feeling big because it's a faceless forum you can actually fake a persona online

7 Likes

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by davillian(m): 12:18am On Aug 07, 2018
Cinderella5:
So true.

She may be playing hard to get to you and being an easy lay to another guy, fact.
Girls I truly like I don't get but the ones I really don't care about are the ones that ends up in my net.
If you treat all girls as girls you don't want, you get them easy.
I just make them feel worthless like I don't have their time.

4 Likes

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by shadrach77: 12:21am On Aug 07, 2018
OyinO:
It is in the nature of a woman to play hard to get. Even when the hen is on heat period, she will still be running and screaming from the cock, leading to chasing and grabbing. If a lady is playing hard to get but likes you, she will give you body language to keep you chasing just like the hen and cock scenario. However, cheating is not connected to easy-to-get or hard-to-get attitudes of a wombman. Cheating is caused by environment, societal values, family background, hard circumstances, lack of self control and carelessness. Don't mix them up!

That's a lie sir. How come Asian ladies and white ladies don't form hard to get?

It's something that has been passed down to our girls from generations past. It has nothing to do with a woman's psyche. It's an attitude willingly imbibed and has nothing to do with feminine psychology cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by davillian(m): 12:22am On Aug 07, 2018
miracle956:

but at my age I really like to take things slow. most girls even complain that I too dey dull
Let me guess your age range 18 to 25 grin
By the time you hit 26 to 30 you won't dull again.

1 Like

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by millionboi(m): 12:23am On Aug 07, 2018
cvibe2:

I am currently compiling some unique messages. I created and used for getting ladies that areor seem to be hard to get. When I finish, It will be available to help the men folk. There is nothing like hard to get.

In my dating days, I used it to get and date an executive director in one of the big banks, and also used it to get and date a top lady in one of those oil and gas firms, and also a top lady in government.

So, do not despair my friend, help is on the way.
mumu

Shameless gold digger
Are u done disgracin urself,u are too empty.

If u don't have any thing to contribute,why nt shot ur mouth up.

1 Like

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Rexeffiom(m): 12:23am On Aug 07, 2018
Saff:
you guys don’t know what you want
Between men and women, who are more confuse creatures?
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Rexeffiom(m): 12:24am On Aug 07, 2018
Saff:
you guys don’t know what you want
Between men and women, who are more confuse creatures?
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by millionboi(m): 12:26am On Aug 07, 2018
oluwasegun007:
OK... You seem new in the game.
he is a learner

3 Likes

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Galaticos444: 12:28am On Aug 07, 2018
Who hard to get help?keep doing hard to get while ur mate ar getting married every weekend
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by millionboi(m): 12:31am On Aug 07, 2018
Adebowale89:
very funny, na those wey dey form hard dey fall yakata mostly

ladies play too hard to get for some reasons

1, they're in serious relationship but they don't want it to be known

2, they don't see you as their taste perhaps financially, height mentality that tall guys do have long d1ck, handsomeness

3, closeness, some ladies don't like to date guys that are within their vicinity for many reasons best known to them

4, perhaps she have once saw you with someone she knew

infact the reasons are much, so not accepting easily doesn't make her hard to get, her motive might be personal but once u get her with guys trick, if she hang her legs for u, u go think say na inside pregnancy she learnt how to fvck grin
u too much

1 Share

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by davillian(m): 12:35am On Aug 07, 2018
CosmicJames:

No, we do know what we want.
The problem is: we got the process wrong most of the time.
Just like the @Op is getting it now.
When a girl is into a guy and accept dating him easily, the guy will consider her being cheap and will fail to value her. Not knowing that the girl give in easily because she was already interested in him. And that the same girl is giving another guy really tough time to get.

It is only few men that understands the process and usually value girls that fall easily for them.

Girls who form hard to get are the girls I don't value.
Reason being that there was feelings for her at the initial stage which night have died during the period she was forming hard to get.

1 Like

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Jordandibia: 12:37am On Aug 07, 2018
Hi I have an uncompleted 3 bed room flat for sell at Benin city along airport road interested buyer should please call 08075963093
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by millionboi(m): 12:38am On Aug 07, 2018
abdullkabar:
what do I think!! I think op should put in more energy into building himself than on trying to figure out a theory that isn't going to have advantage on humanity,u will probably wonder why u wasted energy on this in the near future
No insult intended op
u wicked oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by millionboi(m): 12:40am On Aug 07, 2018
Girl4real:
Hello House, Good day, am Faithy, I follow nairaland often, an active reader of this platform. i feel nervous to say this but... I need a little assistant. Am currently a Final year Student, final semester @Polyibadan ( HND 2) sorry I will withhold my matric no and Dept, . By God's grace am sponsoring my self and my Parents trying their best, though the harsh economic situation of Nigeria presently is not helping, My Jamb no. is 15928524cd, finished my ND Fedpoly Bida ( Niger st.) I just need small fund for Project like N12,000. If u can refer me to any N.G.O or scholarship, I will be grateful, I have paid my school fees and my Jamb regularization. Acc no. 2080451925 Nweke Faith L. Pls at your discretion, hope to take down this post soon. I may post this in few other places, pls it's no spam. Thanks in anticipation.
oga go learn skill or trade,u can always go to school
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by blackgold2018(m): 12:40am On Aug 07, 2018
Cinderella5:
So true.

She may be playing hard to get to you and being an easy lay to another guy, fact.
Take you jare I think the OP is a kid. And he even said from experience. Both his experience and IQ are foolish.
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by nextstep(m): 12:43am On Aug 07, 2018
Ahah ahahah ahahahah!!!! OP so funny.
NO correlation whatsoever. None. Nada. Please disabuse yourself of the notion that you can apply a theory to billions of women.

As you've seen, there are so many explanations, exceptions, conditions, and circumstances.

2 Likes

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by millionboi(m): 12:45am On Aug 07, 2018
Saff:
Yes she was. She had a boyfriend and they were probably going through some issues when she decided to tag you along. She was never into you, you were a source of entertainment for her. Girls love attention, and you gave it to her when she needed it. Just move on with your life and do better. Try not to talk to other people when you’re in a relationship too, it’s not healthy.
ah ha salf,help me too.

Thy is this gal im in talk,

She asked me if I want friendship or marriage?

What do u think abt this qtn.
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by nextstep(m): 12:47am On Aug 07, 2018
OyinO:
It is in the nature of a woman to play hard to get. Even when the hen is on heat period, she will still be running and screaming from the cock, leading to chasing and grabbing. If a lady is playing hard to get but likes you, she will give you body language to keep you chasing just like the hen and cock scenario. However, cheating is not connected to easy-to-get or hard-to-get attitudes of a wombman. Cheating is caused by environment, societal values, family background, hard circumstances, lack of self control and carelessness. Don't mix them up!

shadrach77:

That's a lie sir. How come Asian ladies and white ladies don't form hard to get?

It's something that has been passed down to our girls from generations past. It has nothing to do with a woman's psyche. It's an attitude willingly imbibed and has nothing to do with feminine psychology cry

Er... sir, now you know they form hard to get too. There are volumes and volumes of magazines advising girls how to form (or how to become a "new feminist" and not form"wink, and many variations and combinations thereof. There are volumes of men trying to figure out why women play "hard to get". Just the fact that the term and practice exist in European languages (e.g. English) should suggest that their women form too.

A lot of our social norms and behavior have a strong basis in biology, so I concur with OyinO
Even the act of willingly imbibing an attitude is based on biology (i.e. we think we have free will, but a vast majority of our decisions are prompted by the genetics of being human)

For instance, why do we involuntarily smile or get angry or get Hot? It's not really our decision to feel happy when paid a compliment, or to get upset when somebody disagrees with us, or to get excited when an appropriate mate shows up.

ps. I just googled "playing hard to get" and got 500 million hits. Also look for "駆け引き女性" or "ミステリアスな女性" if you're so inclined. wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by davillian(m): 12:49am On Aug 07, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
you are talking nansense...a cheat is a cheat..either she forms hard or easy... cheaters are liable to die young
Good girls always fall prey to the bad guys because they know the principles of how to get a woman. grin

1 Like

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by millionboi(m): 12:55am On Aug 07, 2018
profbayo:
Cindy...i think i like ur sincere comment but wont mind being ur frnd. wish to know u more. u can hit me up on 07033217574 or drop ur digits nd i will hive u a call pls.
prof of what?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts / My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge / Throwback Picture Of Valentine's Day In 1965

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.