Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. (34624 Views)

Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by sacramento1212: 5:56am On Aug 07, 2018
Viruscod3d:
Change ur approach if you wanna toast any flashy naija girl you see, dont use lover boy approach, most of them are olosho thats the mistake guys make, if you see any girl that wears ankle bangles just know she is 100% olosho, 70% girls dat hv tattoo are olosho, 80% of girls on the island are olosho, most flashy girls in lagos are olosho, any girl that drinks 3 bottle of big stout is 100% olosho, most girls that do online business especially massaging is a coded olosho, 98.9 pecent of girls on dating site are olosho forget their occupation, 60% of your girlfriends are olosho. Olosho is winning

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Donald95(m): 6:16am On Aug 07, 2018
miracle956:
I always hate it when ladies form hard to get. But on a more mature look of things a girl that said yes to you easily won't she say yes to another guy easily?But on a flipside she might not really be into you thats why she's fforming hard to get. Buh all in all girls that gives a lot of trouble sometimes might be the best bet cos some of them dont give in to guys easily. My own opinion though what do you think?

I didn't see this post on time I for talk my mind as it dey hot
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by HoodBillionaire: 6:16am On Aug 07, 2018
af bn fuckin my gal hardest for 8months
she dsnt want to leave me
now my ex say she wan see me
i go fuc dah her curvy pekus hard
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by gotzy(m): 6:17am On Aug 07, 2018
Babyforever:
It depends on what you tag as hard to get.....Some girls use that period of time to think about it or to access you before saying yes or NO
nothing Like think of it when it comes to matter of acceptance, its gimmick to buy time and form hard to get, in the real sense they dnt tink anything.....talking 4rm xperiences
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by egbabiekperemo1: 6:18am On Aug 07, 2018
Viruscod3d:
Change ur approach if you wanna toast any flashy naija girl you see, dont use lover boy approach, most of them are olosho thats the mistake guys make, if you see any girl that wears ankle bangles just know she is 100% olosho, 70% girls dat hv tattoo are olosho, 80% of girls on the island are olosho, most flashy girls in lagos are olosho, any girl that drinks 3 bottle of big stout is 100% olosho, most girls that do online business especially massaging is a coded olosho, 98.9 pecent of girls on dating site are olosho forget their occupation, 60% of your girlfriends are olosho. Olosho is winning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by chinnyonwu(m): 6:21am On Aug 07, 2018
Saff:
Playing hard to get means she’s not into you
Exactly. One woman playing hard to get for you is dropping it very hot like pancakes for another guy.
Don't be naive mate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by gotzy(m): 6:24am On Aug 07, 2018
Babyforever:
It depends on what you tag as hard to get.....Some girls use that period of time to think about it or to access you before saying yes or NO
bigocean:
I agree Nigeria has beautiful, cultured, intelligent, hardworking ladies but i still don't have 1year to run around any of them oo. grin grin
Babyforever:
finer than Nigeria girls are you high...filipines that luks like barbie toy, na only dem guy cute

1 Like

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by millionboi(m): 6:27am On Aug 07, 2018
Viruscod3d:
badst guy
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by millionboi(m): 6:29am On Aug 07, 2018
gotzy:
nothing Like think of it when it comes to matter of acceptance, its gimmick to buy time and form hard to get, in the real sense they dnt tink anything.....talking 4rm xperiences
is possible, some ppl find it difficult to make decision.
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by gotzy(m): 6:33am On Aug 07, 2018
I am currently compiling some unique messages. I created and used for getting ladies that areor seem to be hard to get. When I finish, It will be available to help the men folk. There is nothing like hard to get.

In my dating days, I used it to get and date an executive director in one of the big banks, and also used it to get and date a top lady in one of those oil and gas firms, and also a top lady in government.

So, do not despair/ talk is cheap bro
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by EYOUYO: 6:37am On Aug 07, 2018
The truth is that any beautiful woman you see is another man's play thing. QED.

1 Like

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Desammyst(m): 6:39am On Aug 07, 2018
cvibe2:

I am currently compiling some unique messages. I created and used for getting ladies that areor seem to be hard to get. When I finish, It will be available to help the men folk. There is nothing like hard to get.

In my dating days, I used it to get and date an executive director in one of the big banks, and also used it to get and date a top lady in one of those oil and gas firms, and also a top lady in government.

So, do not despair my friend, help is on the way.

Yeah bro... Can i have ur WhatsApp no, so we can chat through that means
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Desammyst(m): 6:44am On Aug 07, 2018
cvibe2:

So, do not despair my friend, help is on the way.

What's up, bro? As regards that help, i think I really need it. Can I have ur WhatsApp no? Let's chat using that means
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by cvibe2: 6:47am On Aug 07, 2018
Desammyst:

Yeah bro... Can i have ur WhatsApp no, so we can chat through that means

Thank you for expressing your interest and also to to those that PM' to express interest.

I'm still compiling from my old phones. Will let you know when it's ready.

Thanks.
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Nigeriaismine: 6:52am On Aug 07, 2018
Saff:
exactly. When I really like a guy, I won’t give him any problems/wahala grin
OMG please like me
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by SamOgasco(m): 6:53am On Aug 07, 2018
I disagrees with you Sir. Talking from experience.
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by supereagle(m): 7:00am On Aug 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
If she is a principled one , You may be rightsmiley

It's a matter of principle.
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Djinja: 7:19am On Aug 07, 2018
Not true
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by omoelerin1: 7:21am On Aug 07, 2018
franchasng:
That she said yes to u easily does not mean she would say yes to Peter, Tunji, Yomi, Emeka, Yinusa or Babangida. She said yes to u instantly most times maybe because you knocked her off her fit and u seem to be exactly the kind of guy she's been waiting for.

Some guys might have been asking her out for over a year and she can't find a reason to accept them, just struggling to find something to hold on to as reason to date them, but the moment she sees her dream man or the guy that tickles her fancy and makes her have some butterflies in her tummy, she forgets about her rules, her laws, her girlie stubbornness, that's women for u.

Same way, a girl that allowed u have sex with her on first date doesn't mean she is cheap, it means she is really into u and may never allow another guy peck her even after tenth date. Most times, a lady act based on the man she meets. When they find their dream man, they make things easy for him but when they don't like a man, they keep playing hard to get as a way of buying time to see reason to date the guy or as an indirectly way of telling the mumu guy to GTFO my life! shocked

So be wise before u judge
This is a matured and more experienced who is also understands women.
Even many women aren't aware of this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by kenex4ever(m): 7:26am On Aug 07, 2018
Cinderella5:
So true.

She may be playing hard to get to you and being an easy lay to another guy, fact.
this was my experience.

My ex played me for like a year before she accepted, it didn't take her up to a month to sleep with another guy.

Sometimes, they play hard to get if they feel you are a husband material and want to go into a long term relationship with you, but they easily give it to a bad or cute guy they are highly attracted to.

2 Likes

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Saff(f): 7:28am On Aug 07, 2018
Nigeriaismine:
OMG please like me
grin
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Malawian(m): 7:30am On Aug 07, 2018
Only Baba knows how women think. The woman I am with now, she played hard to get sote even me got tired of chasing her. I even gave up and whenever I see her around, I will just exchange pleasantries with her. She was the one that came back to me after she figured I am no longer chasing. Now we smash anytime we want.
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Saff(f): 7:30am On Aug 07, 2018
millionboi:
ah ha salf,help me too.

Thy is this gal im in talk,

She asked me if I want friendship or marriage?

What do u think abt this qtn.

She wants to know where your head is at. So she’ll know if you’re a serious candidate or someone she’ll have fun with whilst focusing on her serious candidates grin

1 Like

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Nigeriaismine: 7:33am On Aug 07, 2018
Saff:
grin
DM me let's talk I'm serious person
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Emmariks(m): 7:34am On Aug 07, 2018
Cinderella5:
So true.

She may be playing hard to get to you and being an easy lay to another guy, fact.
saying out of experience abi?
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Saff(f): 7:35am On Aug 07, 2018
jaxxy:

I dont like wen a gal doesn't gives me any wahala bt then I don't like too much wahala either. I enjoy the hunt and chase. Back in skol days if a gal asked me out or gave me a strong impression she liked me it was be an automatic No. I must chase u abit and if u form posh I will know. Hard to get is part of attraction. Gladly I've changed from all that.

On the flip side I've dated gals who respond rite away and still respect and appreciate them. It's more about personality and vibe now.
I get. When I mean not giving a guy wahala I mean, making it accessible to get to know me. Being open to talk on the phone, go out and build a friendship. I believe you should always leave a little to the imagination and not open up everything about yourself too easy. But I’m not going to be ignoring you, being unnecessarily rude, avoiding you or completely decline your invitation to ask me out if I actually have interest in you. To me that’s what playing hard to get is all about, and I’m not a child anymore I don’t have time for that. It works in secondary school, but as you get older you need to grow up. You get?

3 Likes

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by poweredcom(m): 7:47am On Aug 07, 2018
story play hard to get ...we go still nak her
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by onyenwebright(m): 7:48am On Aug 07, 2018
I concur
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by omodave(m): 7:51am On Aug 07, 2018
Forming hard to get doesn't mean she won't cheat easily, same goes the other...it depends on the personality of the girl .....
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by omodave(m): 8:02am On Aug 07, 2018
Viruscod3d:

Bro you killed it grin grin grin......you will be very good at it to conduct census in Nigeria I have no doubt it shall be the only accurate and best census ever cool

1 Like

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by donifez(m): 8:02am On Aug 07, 2018
CosmicJames:

Sorry that you didn't understand.
The explanation isn't about myself.
It is about how men are wired.
That's why I used the word (We) meaning (Men)

Except you mean to say men are childish, and that they should grow up.
Which of course is out of place.

Try to read and understand
I was surprised when I read her reply and I have to read again to be sure I did not misunderstand you. Damn.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Brother's Pre Wedding Photos / My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge / My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.