Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' (26535 Views)

Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama / Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures / Kelly Hansome: If Don Jazzy Didn't Arrest Me, He Should Speak Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by CastedBlog: 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
Singer Kelly Handsome has accused Popstar Don Jazzy of Trying to arrest him Twice over a cover Song, According to him it was Charly Boy that made sure he was in good condition, Kelly made the accusation while he was celebrating his friend on Instagram..
He shared a photo with his friends and captioned:

HBD to the most rugged Capo @awwalbiu The two times our brother @donjazzy and his people orchestrated my arrest, one for making a cover to the song ‘Feeling Good’ and the other when they set me up with a stolen laptop in a quest to make me look like a fraudster; �‍♂️ moved me from Kano where I was recording a campaign song for PDP to SARS Abuja and locked me up for no reason. This man and @areafada1 made sure I was good. I turned my cell block into a concert and all inmates chanted MAGA DON PAY and LIKE PLAY and we talked all night. You and the two Army Generals whose names I won’t mention took care of me. (RIP Sarki Kabo, he was a good man) Two times people I know were implicated in dangerous cases and everyone involved fired except the ones who mentioned my name. They didn’t commit the crime but they were innocently chilling with them guys; to mention but a few cases brother, you’re more than a friend. Person wey get person big pass person wey get money for real. I salute you Capo. May this day bring you long life and great wealth. May you match and never fall. May evil forever lose the directions to your location and may God bless you and yours. Happy Birthday Padi me, I throway salute. ��� (meanwhile @officialnonnyd in the cut, they don’t wanna know what happened in this pic, do you remember blad?)

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/don-jazzy-tried-to-arrest-me-twice.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by Angelb4: 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
Don't care about the topic. #SaiBaba

8 Likes

Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by seuncyber(m): 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
Who Kelly handsome

the only Kelly I no is Kelly Rowland

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
How does this solve the current menace of mass defections in the political scene?angry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by loodba: 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
S
Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by CryptoClub2018: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
Don jazzy arrest you? Lol... You must be kidding. Don jazzy can't do that dude

8 Likes

Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by philiancoop(m): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
campaign songs for PDP....

4 Likes

Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by yeezyquan(m): 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
Astroworld grin

4 Likes

Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by Teewhy2: 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
Is he trying to bring his name back to the music industry?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by Nickijoy(f): 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
Serious stuffs ...
Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by seborrhic: 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
Don Jazzy would frame you up with a mere laptop and get SARS to arrest you?
This guy seems to be taking expired ganja.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by Fernandowski(m): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
I still gat that IGWE by this guy
So sad he didn't go that far

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by happney65: 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
It might be true..I remember when Dbanj made a statement at 2baba's birthday about one guy that stole his song with 2Baba and they got him arrested and had to let him go.

"Feeling good" is a good song that got leaked and did not see the light of the day

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
seuncyber:
Who Kelly handsome

me the only Kelly I know is R Kelly grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by Justbeingreal(m): 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
undecided

The street is always military.

I won't doubt this tho! Forget say jazzy plays a lot that guy fit brutal inside.

Easy going peeps are usually monsters when vexed.

Kelly handsome was dope that year tho!

Lesson is nothing last forever not even fame. Years from now most artist disturbing everywhere will be forgotten. So as the small money de enter plan well.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by NwaOhafia: 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
What alway put kelly handsome in trouble is his mouth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by Heywhizzy(m): 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
M.I really killed this guy career with Beef and Nobody test me

which kain strong head pikin be this o, kpomo e no chop, goat e no chop, fish e no chop, e say e wan beef

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by Heineken(m): 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
Kelly man.. Guy ain't bad. Love he's songs
Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by RogueX: 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
seuncyber:
Who Kelly handsome

See insult, may the real Kelly (R Kelly) pee on you for that.

9 Likes

Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by Bruemath(m): 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
Shaking table,hmmm
Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by trueprince(m): 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hmmmm make i Park here
Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by xaggar(m): 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
Kelly Handsome; like play like pkay! nice jams those days

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by Shakushaku1(m): 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
happney65:
It might be true..I remember when Dbanj made a statement at 2baba's birthday about one guy that stole his song with 2Baba and they got him arrested and had to let him go.

"Feeling good" is a good song that just leaked and did not see the light of the day
Your are very correct, at 2face fortified, u must be a music enthusiastic to pay attention to such details, I like it when I see comments like yours, u are the kinda person i can debate with in this section and still enjoy the chat and not some airhead that just talk cos the bloggers say so.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by Lozano: 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
Wetin u do before them decide to pick you up?
Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by udemzyudex(m): 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
CryptoClub2018:
Don jazzy arrest you? Lol... You must be kidding. Don jazzy can't do that dude

You never can tell.
Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
Digging up old dirt, but why??

I have plenty respect for this dude though. Madonna University was an experience sha

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by Krafty006: 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
maga was a hit ....Quality men's Leather sandals , 0-8-1-8-1-6-6-3-6-1-6.
Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
Joelsblog:
DON JAZZY RESPONDS TO KELLY'S ALLEGATIONS - WATCH VIDEO HERE

You're very stupid for such click baiting when there's nothing like Don Jazzy's response in there. Useless blogger, your blog will never succeed.

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma: I Get Movie Roles Because Of My Brains And Not Beauty / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Wizkid's Music Video - Essence (Photos, Video) / TY Bello Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.