Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures (58363 Views)

Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) / Man Shares Photo Of What He Saw In An 'Ibadan' Hotel / Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by zinaunreal(m): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
The whitey don cast sha

1 Like

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by Chommieblaq(f): 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
EwuOjota:

Looked at your profile and picture and I said NO WONDER.

People with LOOKS DEFICIENCY have inferiority complex,especially around white people.

It is well.

Smh
She's even trying to even clarify what she meant and the best thing you can come up with is to insult her look.
It's only ugly people, and when i say ugly i mean, people that are ugly inside and outside, that goes about insulting people's look.

11 Likes

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by BAILMONEY: 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
sarrki:

Baby , Abeg that place look like Onitsha?
HAVE YOU COLLECTED YOUR MONTHLY STIPEND SARRKIsad

6 Likes

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by python2gbera: 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
vanbonattel:

How much is a skull in Ondo now?
Flat skulls go for free. They are far worthless than cow urine..

Python2

4 Likes

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by KingKingKing: 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
GoTV:
It still will not bring back biafra. I love igbos too much to let them go. One Nigeria we shall remain in Jesus name.

you don come back from ban... Nairaland prison don rehabilitate you.. that's good.. go and sin nomore

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by Adebowale89(m): 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
LuciferChristi:
He's lucky it wasn't Ogun River.

The Afonja photographer would have mined the skulls of his whole family right there.

na everything be achievement in Igbo land I think. complex inferiority gbuo gi there

anoufia ko gu

3 Likes

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by Egein(m): 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
EwuOjota:

Looked at your profile and picture and I said NO WONDER.

People with LOOKS DEFICIENCY have inferiority complex,especially around white people.

It is well.
"People with looks deficiency".
Your English is terrible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by classicfrank4u(m): 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
EwuOjota:

I read this and actually felt a deep sense of sadness for you. It is people like you that make these white people have a sense of superiority around Nigerians.

In your small mind, white people don't tell lies?you should write that SMH to yourself.
#naija mentality. dy question is y would he lie? to achieve wat actualy?is it an achievement to snap close to onitsha river in 1977 4 dat mata

7 Likes

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
@ Seun what permission do we have to post someone's personal pictures like this? It was in the public domain as a Facebook picture but I think its now a problem being here because its being used to make money without his consent. The blogger went ahead to add more of his private pictures. I'm just saying.

5 Likes

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by Borntofuck: 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
vanbonattel:

hahaha ,children 10,000.adult 20,000,mad man free

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by dawno2008(m): 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
EwuOjota:

Abeg look for who like to chat with a woman that looks like a man. Go away.

When God dey share brains,
Where you waka go?

You be empty brain like your moniker,try get sense small

5 Likes

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by LZAA: 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
sarrki:

Baby , Abeg that place look like Onitsha?

4 Likes

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by Borntofuck: 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
vanbonattel:

ogun state is more cheaper coz the miners get more skull from Lagos ,Afonja kwenu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by Borntofuck: 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
vanbonattel:

ogun state is more cheaper coz the miners get more skulls from Lagos ,Afonja kwenu

2 Likes

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by thesicilian: 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
kimbraa:
I initially didn't want to dignify your stupidity with a response, but if I don't, it will seem like what you wrote/thought is in congruent with my thoughts. One stranger uploads pictures of himself and family in Nigeria(Onitsha) as far back in 1977, while another claims Igbos are liars. What was the correlation between what the man said and Igbos? And you inferred I meant white people don't lie. Don't let your insecurity drive you into insanity. SMH, once more. ;DYou're as confused as who I mentioned.
I know your type. Not worth it.
Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by HomeOfMe(f): 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
onomefm:
Italian man shares a picture he took in Onitsha in 1977.
Lalasticlala
Those kids would be like 43-45 years old respectively.
Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by farouk2much(m): 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
Abeg make you no ever come back...... Nigeria is in danger........ Most especially IGBO LAND
Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
vicben27:
don't mind the idiot you are Beautiful the way yo u are.
I clearly don't need validation from him. He was so pained that he felt calling me ugly would make me leave him.

4 Likes

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
thesicilian:

I know your type. Not worth it.
You're actually the one not worth it. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by Cumtroller: 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
python2gbera:
The Afonja photographer would rather have preferred mining dry empty flat skulls. Of what use is a flat skull anyway.

-Python2

What kind of skulls do your kind prefer? Fresh or preserved? You’re obviously a miner with advanced qualification and certifications.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by kabarka(m): 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
EwuOjota:
This is not Onitsha.

In 1977 Onitsha was developed.

This is not onitsha town but onitsha brigdehead.
Their back is where the port is now while their front is facing ogbo Osisi(wood market).
Their right is just the bridge.
Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by Bhenehdikt(m): 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
Oyinbo people can make an ugly area look like a paradise. Who would have thought that that was Onitsha.

2 Likes

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by noah91(m): 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
OneCorner:
Igbo amaka.
White men have been associating wit us b4 afonja
See Inferiority Complex at its peak

3 Likes

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by seguno2: 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
OneCorner:
Igbo amaka.
White men have been associating wit us b4 afonja

Colonial mentality of slavery on display

2 Likes

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by terabyte2015(m): 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
1977? And the man got colour picture in 1977. its a lie a beg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City / Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo / Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.