Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:05 PM

Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (111813 Views)

Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by alexola20(m): 1:23am On Aug 15, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by justtoodark: 1:24am On Aug 15, 2018
alexola20:

She no get eyes b4?why did she accept to date him and break him knowing that he's not good looking enuf for her?
Ani dey guy change look overnight?Hello no.
The bitch just found and be deceived by teacher demon.
Thunder way wan fire and burn am is around the corner.

finish am....!!!!

fatality....

dont pity am....

this are the type of whites that look down on blacks.....
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by blackaxe78: 1:47am On Aug 15, 2018
Bloggers and false news
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by LosVikingos: 2:09am On Aug 15, 2018
Why are most people so brainless to digest the point in that message?

The guy is a very good guy... Apart from buying her the iPhone... He was caring and far better than other guys the girl had dated in the past.

The only thing the girl could use to dump him was his looks..

Dear Lord father.... I pray not to have this kind of ladies as daughters.

Not to even encounter them at all.

They usually ended up regretting their entire life.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by computerglobal(m): 3:10am On Aug 15, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
" Guy: i treat you better than any guy you've ever met sad.

dumb bîtch:
i know and i love you for that. you are the best guy i have ever got involved with "

this right here is the reason i rejoice and pop champagne whenever i hear of or read stories of some ladies who were heartbroken and mercilessly used and dumped

how can you as a human being who supposedly has sense, be in a relationship with "the best guy" and still decide to leave him (esp cos of petty issues) undecided

later when you meet a demon sent by your ancestors to teach you a lesson, you start screaming "men are scum!"

that is how that idiot i left my bad ways for and adored said i was the best guy she ever dated but still left me only to come crying to me 3 months later that some men are scum

men are scum kill all of you there!!

dumb bitchés!!

silly bastards!!

demons posed as women!!

unintelligent dick suckers!!

shameless môtherfuckers!!

Many likes man
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by computerglobal(m): 3:13am On Aug 15, 2018
phemmyfour:
Ko ni dafun taste.....after spending his money and wasted his time

Lol
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by neyoranking(m): 3:22am On Aug 15, 2018
INEC announces two weeks extension to the deadline for voters registration
https://www.naijapuse.com.ng/2018/08/inec-announces-two-weeks-extension-to.html

PLEASE HELP!! My Girlfriend’s Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up
https://www.naijapuse.com.ng/2018/08/please-help-my-girlfriends-ex-keeps-re.html

Nigerian man Olayinka Olaniyi, defrauds US Universities of $6million
https://www.naijapuse.com.ng/2018/08/nigerian-man-olayinka-olaniyi-defrauds.html

MUSIC PREMIERE: Olamide – Motigbana
https://www.naijapuse.com.ng/2018/08/music-premiere-olamide-motigbana.html
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Barrystar5585(m): 4:02am On Aug 15, 2018
Kharol1234:
i no read d long story cus i no its 4rm twitter........ Twitter dey make pple trend oo if u wan run for president go twitter u go win election... Anyways d grl dull r village pple dae follow r.
you go contest and win for twitter and win the election for twitter
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Neofingerz: 4:06am On Aug 15, 2018
rychard:

Don't be an idiot.. What's wrong for her to have a taste or desire something she likes.. If she's your sister , you'll tell her to marry someone she doesn't like just cos of iphone7, baba u need to grow up...

If you will like to have a girl with good curves and pretty luvs, what's wrong in her desiring s good looking man?..
Shut up shey be it's cos na iPhone 7 if na latest Benz nkor with house he buy am to surprise her will you comment this rubbish saying she went for her desires abeg just shut up
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by omotodun1(m): 4:26am On Aug 15, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

dumb bîtch:
i know and i love you for that. you are the best guy i have ever got involved with "

this right here is the reason i rejoice and pop champagne whenever i hear of or read stories of some ladies who were heartbroken and mercilessly used and dumped

how can you as a human being who supposedly has sense, be in a relationship with "the best guy" and still decide to leave him (esp cos of petty issues) undecided

later when you meet a demon sent by your ancestors to teach you a lesson, you start screaming "men are scum!"

that is how that idiot i left my bad ways for and adored said i was the best guy she ever dated but still left me only to come crying to me 3 months later that some men are scum

dumb bitchés!!

silly bastards!!

demons posed as women!!

Chai my guy, but e be like say some girl don teach you lesson b4 b4. grin grin grin grin

Take heart ehn. E happen to me too b4; in fact, e don happen to almost every guy. But dis your rant get as he be sha. Take am easy o. Doh!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Nobody: 4:56am On Aug 15, 2018
rychard:

Don't be an idiot.. What's wrong for her to have a taste or desire something she likes.. If she's your sister , you'll tell her to marry someone she doesn't like just cos of iphone7, baba u need to grow up...

If you will like to have a girl with good curves and pretty luvs, what's wrong in her desiring s good looking man?..
You must be a low key idiot. And what's wrong with the guy in that pics, except that he is a little bit short but he's not abnormal in anyway? He looks cute. And you may be surprised the next person the girl will date will look worse than this guy. One thing you should know about these girls is that, most of them are confused, pretending, dumb, inexperienced, deceive-able creatures. When God gives them the best angel, they reject that because of stupid flimsy excuse and go for someone that will wreck them. After being fooled, that still fall into same shít over and over again until they become piece of shít. Some of them don't ever learn, reason most guys play bad boys on them. Many girls these days don't deserve good guys. They don't. Don't even try to be a good guy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Amberon1: 4:59am On Aug 15, 2018
Keep posting thrash for likes. You saw that women castigated her for that but you still went ahead and insulted all women as if men don't do worse. Keep insulting your mother and sisters.
samysmoothfresh:

dumb bîtch:

dumb bitchés!!

silly bastards!!

demons posed as women!!

Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Chochovini: 4:59am On Aug 15, 2018
phemmyfour:
I can't just wake up and GBAM buy you an iPhone. The spending probably started from buying you lunch, paying for your needs etc before deciding to get you something more expensive. But Alas! your conscience suddenly come around, you realised that I m not good enough for your appearance
Guy, I hail you on this point. You scored really big here. You just stating the obvious. Don‘t mind highqueen or whatever sher called herself. She‘s just trying to defend the interest of her fellow folk. All females does that.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Amberon1: 4:59am On Aug 15, 2018
Including your mother, right?
OgaBuhari:
. Naija girls are a curse.
Thunder fire them.
Mimimile93
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Amberon1: 5:01am On Aug 15, 2018
Thanks for describing your mother and sisters.
EzendiEgo1:
Rubbish set of idiots

Good for nothing than sex
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Chochovini: 5:02am On Aug 15, 2018
phemmyfour:
and friendzone materials. I know your type....always in a "i win all" relationship. You determine when it starts and ends
Another point!
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Amberon1: 5:08am On Aug 15, 2018
There are too many handsome dudes in America so the guy is probably ugly by their standards.
jaxxy:

The guy ain’t so ugly and I’m 80% sure it’s not just cos he’s ugly bt cos he doesn’t know how to act with her. He probably try’s to treat her like gold and sucks up and she likes more of a bad boy type. Who fyn boy alone epp. Who asked him to buy iPhone7 now. Lol
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Chochovini: 5:09am On Aug 15, 2018
phemmyfour:
o ti binu....pele
Hahahahahaha Looks like you are a psychologist. The babe don vex true true. By their mentions, you shall know them.
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Amberon1: 5:12am On Aug 15, 2018
Sorry about your divorce.
Cupie22:

Her looking for an handsome man might cause her disaster... I was once in that shoe,infact if this babe see my ex husband,she go fall for him but I realise he is a demon.
My advise to that lady look for a presentable, responsible man who appreciates her and love him not this bullshit handsome of a thing....talking from experience
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Amberon1: 5:14am On Aug 15, 2018
Can you be contented with an akara seller? Or all the girls that you've used and dumped? Learn to understand that women have their taste too.
Dearlord:

You are trying to be stupid, can you have all you desire or wished for?
Learn to be contented with what you have.
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Amberon1: 5:19am On Aug 15, 2018
And men are not dumber than women?
Men who use and dump good ladies only to end up with sore losers.
Gratefulheart1:

You must be a low key idiot. And what's wrong with the guy in that pics, except that he is a little bit short but he's not abnormal in anyway? He looks cute. And you may be surprised the next person the girl will date will look worse than this guy. One thing you should know about these girls is that, most of them are confused, pretending, dumb, inexperienced, deceive-able creatures. When God gives them the best angel, they reject that because of stupid flimsy excuse and go for someone that will wreck them. After being fooled, that still fall into same shít over and over again until they become piece of shít. Some of them don't ever learn, reason most guys play bad boys on them. Many girls these days don't deserve good guys. They don't. Don't even try to be a good guy.
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 15, 2018
Amberon1:
And men are not dumber than women?
Men who use and dump good ladies only to end up with sore losers.
Any man who mistreat or breaks the heart of a good girl will suffer for it. But how easy is it to even find good girls. No more womanhood these days, 80% of these things who call themselves female gender nowadays are bìtches.
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by TinyHacker: 5:39am On Aug 15, 2018
You didn't know he was ugly before una start to date
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 15, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

Patriarchal prick...
Who are you to decide what's best for her.. They are tonnes of men with good wives at home yet they still have side chicks. Why does it become a problem when the women do the same thing...
Whats your definition of good and Who are you to decide what's good for her?... She doesn't luv him , what else do you want again?.. So because he is nice to her, that meas she MUST date or marry him..are you really a prick?.. This is the reason we have such high rape cases and so many broken marriages, a man feels that once he shows love and care , it automatically means the lady must return it, ...pricks...
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by sweetilicious(f): 6:10am On Aug 15, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

dumb bîtch:

dumb bitchés!!

silly bastards!!

demons posed as women!!

I support karma for evil people that toils with the emotions of other people. May they never find someone that will love and accept them like their other partner,Amen.Jeez!
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 15, 2018
Neofingerz:
Shut up shey be it's cos na iPhone 7 if na latest Benz nkor with house he buy am to surprise her will you comment this rubbish saying she went for her desires abeg just shut up

What is your point exactly..

Its always easy for us to see faults in others, but if its your sister , would you wish for her to be in an unhappy marriage just because the man buys her stuff?...
Let's be sensible in the name of God...Guys have girls that love them yet they desire other girls, so if a guy buys stuff for a woman it means the woman must date or marry him... You're an idiota

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 15, 2018
KenModi:

You obviously are blind; didnt you see the bolded words there; the reason why he rained curses on dumb ladies.

Its not his decision to decide what a lady does with her life, who she decide to be with and in what way.

What does it mean to be dumb?... You mean turning down a man because he isn't your kind of guy has now become dumb?.. Oga you're a complete nincompoop.
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by sweetilicious(f): 6:13am On Aug 15, 2018
Auladimeji:
Mr Man,are you okay,
Can you date an ugly lady.The answer is No.
The same way you gonna reject an ugly lady is the same way she rejected the ugly dude.
Some ladies are not move by material things, even though she knew the guy is rich.
She's not move by material thing,so don't call her sex object
They were dating. He didn't just see a random girl and bought iPhone for her.
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 15, 2018
Dearlord:

You are trying to be stupid, can you have all you desire or wished for?
Learn to be contented with what you have.

Then why don't you be contented with any girl that comes your way?.. So if a girl you don't luv, buys you stuff and says she lives you, and yet clearly she's not your type, and you know you can't be happy with her in the marriage , will you be contented with that...

Why are we always advising women to be contented with men, but we are never contented with them...you want to force her into an unhappy unending miserable life or marriage , something her personality cannot live with, and you think she's the dumb girl becos you know her so well to know what's best for her... I mean, what da hell is wrong with people?...
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 15, 2018
King44:
but when they started dating her sense did not tell her that the guy is ugly abi, what I observe isvtgat there is another guy trying his luck with her and she was looking for an excuse to dump him simple, To that bro at who u quoted, when that ur ex came back saying men her scum you should have taken her in grease her Boris so well that she won't forget then dump the asshole. Perhaps Bleep my ex where ever she maybe now.

Her choice , her life.!!.. Let her be happy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant / Favourite Sex Positions In Bed - Nigerians Respond (Very Hilarious Video) / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.