Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,801 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (111878 Views)

Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by crazysam001: 6:22am On Aug 15, 2018
LuciferChristi:

I hope you've not started following him just now?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Amberon1: 6:37am On Aug 15, 2018
And how many husband materials do we have these days? The ones that patronize olosho everyday or the ones that do yahoo or smoke weed?
Gratefulheart1:

Any man who mistreat or breaks the heart of a good girl will suffer for it. But how easy is it to even find good girls. No more womanhood these days, 80% of these things who call themselves female gender nowadays are bìtches.
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 15, 2018
rychard:

Patriarchal prick...
Who are you to decide what's best for her.. They are tonnes of men with good wives at home yet they still have side chicks. Why does it become a problem when the women do the same thing...
Whats your definition of good and Who are you to decide what's good for her?... She doesn't luv him , what else do you want again?.. So because he is nice to her, that meas she MUST date or marry him..are you really a prick?.. This is the reason we have such high rape cases and so many broken marriages, a man feels that once he shows love and care , it automatically means the lady must return it, ...pricks...
You're the prick here. The ways of biictches not hidden except to stupid dumb people like you. I'm not deciding for her, but it's very obvious her excuse is as fake as she is just like every other biitches do. Most biitches are confused and that's the least of their problems because their problems are so much more complicated, they don't know what they want and lots more. Perhaps if the biitch saw the iphone, maybe the love would have boomed out from nowhere again. It's a waste of time defending biitches except for dumb inexperienced fools like you. And also, no right thinking person will support men with good wives at home still fuuucking all around, such men should be castrated. Wrong is wrong regardless of the gender. Only that, in the past we see men as culprit in infidelity cases but nowadays, biitches have shown that they are 5 times more culprits than men can ever be. Now, go get some sense, you idiot.
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:49am On Aug 15, 2018
Ikpongiton:
God gave her a man that will provide for her,but she rejected him and want satan to give her the one she will provide for.no problem.
Did she say she was looking for a provider? Why do you all think iPhone should make her like someone she doesn't like. I'd she wants someone she can be happy won't, she can't settle for a guy that she can't be proud to walk with in the street. Another girl might like him even in his ugliness. And the girl might even be more prettier than this one. Beauty lies more in eyes of the beholder.

Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by yahmohy27: 6:57am On Aug 15, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
" Guy: i treat you better than any guy you've ever met sad.

dumb bîtch:
i know and i love you for that. you are the best guy i have ever got involved with "

this right here is the reason i rejoice and pop champagne whenever i hear of or read stories of some ladies who were heartbroken and mercilessly used and dumped

how can you as a human being who supposedly has sense, be in a relationship with "the best guy" and still decide to leave him (esp cos of petty issues) undecided

later when you meet a demon sent by your ancestors to teach you a lesson, you start screaming "men are scum!"

that is how that idiot i left my bad ways for and adored said i was the best guy she ever dated but still left me only to come crying to me 3 months later that some men are scum

men are scum kill all of you there!!

dumb bitchés!!

silly bastards!!

demons posed as women!!

unintelligent dick suckers!!

shameless môtherfuckers!!
Your own don't even have part two or ??
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Olumeme: 7:01am On Aug 15, 2018
Looks is very important for me in a relationship and I know it is for ladies too.
Who don't want to be with the hottest guy or girl.
I won't even accept a gift from someone an not physically attracted to..
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Sammiejokes(m): 7:02am On Aug 15, 2018
I cant comprehend how some people are supporting the gf. If you dont know how to read this is a guy she had something going on with. How can you write straight and tell ur lover they are too ugly for you. That is the height of immaturity. Words can destroy peoples esteem. Only time will tell who is uglier as they both in same school and have different destinies.
Young peolpe should learn emotional intelligence, when we dey fry 50naira pop corn for NYSC camp after graduating and we dey do am with passion, no time to be a fine boy, my so called lover was so ashamed she left me in time of hustle because i am ugly financially.
But now glory to God naa them they rush us. We dey place insurance on life alone worth 150million. Make the guy belief in himself and know that no one is ugly.
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by LockDown69(m): 7:11am On Aug 15, 2018
Bloggers sha
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by omooba969(m): 7:39am On Aug 15, 2018
abike12:
abeg go and park with your nonsense iphone. is it by force to date?

I hope it's ok when this is said to you or someone that's close to you. cool
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Ikpongiton: 7:41am On Aug 15, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Did she say she was looking for a provider? Why do you all think iPhone should make her like someone she doesn't like. I'd she wants someone she can be happy won't, she can't settle for a guy that she can't be proud to walk with in the street. Another girl might like him even in his ugliness. And the girl might even be more prettier than this one. Beauty lies more in eyes of the beholder.
in that case,satan will give her a lucifer,because he is handsome and bright like a morning star
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by omooba969(m): 7:50am On Aug 15, 2018
abike12:
iphone is not enough to date someone that you don't want. especially not abroad...

It's enuf in some cases though. smiley
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by donqx: 7:51am On Aug 15, 2018
hmmm
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:52am On Aug 15, 2018
Ikpongiton:
in that case,satan will give her a lucifer,because he is handsome and bright like a morning star
handsome doesn't automatically translate to evil and ugly doesn't always ays mean the man is good. Some people are ugly inside out. Yet some people are even worst than Lucifer the morning star.
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by abike12(f): 7:59am On Aug 15, 2018
omooba969:

I hope it's ok when this is said to you or someone that's close to you. cool

Yea it's ok because I don't expect to buy love with material things. He's just as shallow as the girl that dumped him.
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by 12stinep(m): 8:00am On Aug 15, 2018
Bros e do, chai.
samysmoothfresh:

dumb bîtch:
i know and i love you for that. you are the best guy i have ever got involved with "

this right here is the reason i rejoice and pop champagne whenever i hear of or read stories of some ladies who were heartbroken and mercilessly used and dumped

how can you as a human being who supposedly has sense, be in a relationship with "the best guy" and still decide to leave him (esp cos of petty issues) undecided

later when you meet a demon sent by your ancestors to teach you a lesson, you start screaming "men are scum!"

that is how that idiot i left my bad ways for and adored said i was the best guy she ever dated but still left me only to come crying to me 3 months later that some men are scum

dumb bitchés!!

silly bastards!!

demons posed as women!!

Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by egopersonified(f): 8:02am On Aug 15, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

dumb bîtch:

dumb bitchés!!

silly bastards!!

demons posed as women!!

Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Ikpongiton: 8:10am On Aug 15, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
handsome doesn't automatically translate to evil and ugly doesn't always ays mean the man is good. Some people are ugly inside out. Yet some people are even worst than Lucifer the morning star.
things that shines and have bright colours are not better than gold .
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Codes151(m): 8:21am On Aug 15, 2018
highqueen:
everyone has got a taste.
It's not all about the money though.

sorry, love will find you soon.
queen queen....

I don't trust u o...

*Love will find u soon*
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by laliga01: 8:27am On Aug 15, 2018
highqueen:
everyone has got a taste.
It's not all about the money though.

sorry, love will find you soon.

Was she blind folded when the guy asked her out and she agreed.
Stop writing like a lunatic to back up a foolish excuse.
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by laliga01: 8:39am On Aug 15, 2018
highqueen:

so best guy now automatically translates to eating his money abi?undecided

what of security,love,emotional support?

abeg,the lady isn't even interested.
not everyone is moved by material things.
had it been she accepted it and broke his heart or she got the phone and said yes to his proposal,you would have called her a leech.
oga please.

Ogbeni, stop defending rubbish. If the reverse was the case, will you be saying all this?
How can a girl suddenly wake up one morning to know her BF is ugly.
Was he handsome before that morning? Or didn't she saw him before accepting him.
Let her give another excuse, we might consider that.
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:56am On Aug 15, 2018
Ikpongiton:
things that shines and have bright colours are not better than gold .
whatever. But everyone has a choice and know what they want. You also have want you like and shouldn't go for your friends choice simply because he thinks is best for you. We all have what we like.
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Ikpongiton: 9:14am On Aug 15, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
whatever. But everyone has a choice and know what they want. You also have want you like and shouldn't go for your friends choice simply because he thinks is best for you. We all have what we like.
we know the way women behaves,she will come back online with tales of woe,when old age and nemesis catch up with her
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by phexx: 10:06am On Aug 15, 2018
awelekiti:
Lol. Everything isn't about moneyvoir gift . I've heard a story of a physically challenged man in agege area of Lagos who has nothing but he's Mr big in there. Beautiful Ladies throng his house every now and then, clustering around him. One morning, a fight broke out between 2 of the ladies, because one of them he's dating saw another lady lay her head on his chest and she got upset. All of a sudden, they began to reveal their secrete to the public. grin You have not done enough if all what you do is buy your woman gifts. You should be able to make her happy also in the oza room.

Na wah 4 u
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:32am On Aug 15, 2018
Ikpongiton:
we know the way women behaves,she will come back online with tales of woe,when old age and nemesis catch up with her
Women are the cause is men's problems I know that. I've year that over and over
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by omooba969(m): 10:50am On Aug 15, 2018
abike12:

Yea it's ok because I don't expect to buy love with material things. He's just as shallow as the girl that dumped him.

That's good. smiley
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by kachijack(m): 10:54am On Aug 15, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

dumb bîtch:

dumb bitchés!!

silly bastards!!

demons posed as women!!

[b]Wow, you sound so angry, Breathe Brother!!!
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by neonly: 11:12am On Aug 15, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

dumb bîtch:

dumb bitchés!!

silly bastards!!

demons posed as women!!

Take it easy bro I feel yur pain
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by idesylvester(m): 11:44am On Aug 15, 2018
Bros you dey vex ooo... Hahahah
samysmoothfresh:

dumb bîtch:

dumb bitchés!!

silly bastards!!

demons posed as women!!

Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Ikpongiton: 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Women are the cause is men's problems I know that. I've year that over and over
i blame men a lot for spending their hard earned money on unfaithful and ungrateful creatures that believe on lies than truth
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ikpongiton:
i blame men a lot for spending their hard earned money on unfaithful and ungrateful creatures that believe on lies than truth
me too
Re: Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 by Ikpongiton: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
me too
thank God for accepting christ

See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant / Favourite Sex Positions In Bed - Nigerians Respond (Very Hilarious Video) / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59