Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,260 members, 7,807,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

How To Start Food Exporting - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Start Food Exporting (449 Views)

How Much Can One Use To Start Food Restaurants In Benue State / How To Start Food Business / I Need Female Partner To Start Food Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Food Exporting by BankoleTbs(m): 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
For those of you that want to go into exporting and you need information on the following questions:

* What food in Nigeria is needed abroad always.
* How to show that you have these foods and can supply.
*How to advertise for free. Yes, the system am using.
* How to make them pay even before you send the items. Yes, possible.
* Cheap Companies you can use to deliver this items to their door step, and their phone numbers
* How to package these items with very little amount.
*Free business names that can drive people to you.
*How to write price list that will make them take immediate action.

My work is to show you my secrets, and your part is to follow those secrets. That's the only way you can get the results am getting. I exported Over 9000kg of food this month of May 2018. You too can

We are giving every interested individual the opportunity to join this business. Between Monday 30th of July 2018 and Tuesday 5th of September 2018, any interested individual can pay N4,000. After this date, am going back to my normal price of N10,000.

This is the only way i think I can help those of you that complained about lack of money.

You will never regret taking this action. It's a promise. 08132609333

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Food Is Good / Caterers in Urhonigbe, 34, Ogor , Obasegbol,Eweise in Edo State / Free Healthy Pancake Recipe Ebook For Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.