Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,532 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Rate My Cuteness From 1-10 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rate My Cuteness From 1-10 (3307 Views)

Rate My Cuteness (photos) / Oh God, This Beyond Beyonce Cuteness. (picture) / My Baby's Cuteness Can Fetch Us Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate My Cuteness From 1-10 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

baba how you take know, abi you go ransack my profile? shocked

na joke i be dey sha

on a normal normal level i go grade you 4.5/10 but if you con Behind up, e fit jump reach 7/10.................#no jokes cool
thanks man i no ransack ur profile o i just get d feeling say u be south . as for d Behind up level na God hand i dey o
Re: Rate My Cuteness From 1-10 by Nofav0rs(m): 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
LuciferChristi:
You're not 6'4". From what I see relative to your surroundings, I put you at 6'1" at most.

Now back to the topic. You are cute for an Orangutan.

You do not have a muscular build, you have suffered so much your bones are starting to take muscle shapes.

Look at your sandals. The last time I saw such was at an IDP camp I did volunteer work for in the north.

Anyway, when you're done fooling yourself, carry that wrought iron gate inside for your oga, lock the shop & go home.

Mumsy made it clear she can't stop your 8 siblings if they finish the agidi any day you return late.
Bitter soul! Almost 100 words just to hate. Bro, I hope you use same energy to love yourself
Re: Rate My Cuteness From 1-10 by Pricelessangel0(f): 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
Psycopath on the loose... Dont know why the mods dont delete topics like this.
Re: Rate My Cuteness From 1-10 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
Pricelessangel0:
Psycopath on the loose... Dont know why the mods dont delete topics like this.
abeg what is bad in this topic now ? sister relax take a chill pill oh smoke weed everything will be alright
Re: Rate My Cuteness From 1-10 by samysmoothfresh: 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
dannyrhymes600:

thanks man i no ransack ur profile o i just get d feeling say u be south . as for d Behind up level na God hand i dey o

na so my guy......................nothing do you cool

modified: thunder must to fire the person wey dey change tûsh to behind angry
Re: Rate My Cuteness From 1-10 by emerged01(m): 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
Lie kill you there!!! 6.4ft na beans.
Re: Rate My Cuteness From 1-10 by brodalikeme(m): 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Are you a hunter?

Which kind bad mouth be dis?
Re: Rate My Cuteness From 1-10 by highqueen(f): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
LuciferChristi:
You're not 6'4". From what I see relative to your surroundings, I put you at 6'1" at most.

Now back to the topic. You are cute for an Orangutan.

You do not have a muscular build, you have suffered so much your bones are starting to take muscle shapes.

Look at your sandals. The last time I saw such was at an IDP camp I did volunteer work for in the north.

Anyway, when you're done fooling yourself, carry that wrought iron gate inside for your oga, lock the shop & go home.

Mumsy made it clear she can't stop your 8 siblings if they finish the agidi any day you return late.
so bad of you.

angry
Re: Rate My Cuteness From 1-10 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
emerged01:
Lie kill you there!!! 6.4ft na beans.
short people too dey argue
Re: Rate My Cuteness From 1-10 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

na so my guy......................nothing do you cool

modified: thunder must to fire the person wey dey change tûsh to behind angry
na so my guy thunder with small small lightning
Re: Rate My Cuteness From 1-10 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
dannyrhymes600:

hunter abi ?
lipsrsealed
Re: Rate My Cuteness From 1-10 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
brodalikeme:

Which kind bad mouth be dis?
Na joke I dey.
Re: Rate My Cuteness From 1-10 by DONADAMS(m): 12:06am On Aug 06, 2018
lmao grin...nairalanders didn't disappoint.... chai
Re: Rate My Cuteness From 1-10 by emerged01(m): 1:13am On Aug 06, 2018
dannyrhymes600:

short people too dey argue
i could detect your lie because you are not up to my height. Stop arguing my friend.
Re: Rate My Cuteness From 1-10 by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 06, 2018
emerged01:

i could detect your lie because you are not up to my height. Stop arguing my friend.

my guy go argue with smoke am 6:4
Re: Rate My Cuteness From 1-10 by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 09, 2018
dannyrhymes600:

waw nice coment i love it its best i have had all day. but am 6:4 dont argue with me .

I love your candour and the coolness with which you replied almost all the comments here, even when some are quite provocative. You're good looking in your own right. Don't let anyone run you down. Work hard and stay good.
Re: Rate My Cuteness From 1-10 by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 09, 2018
For now, 3.5/10. Go and make some money, Omo the way you go jump to 8 go dey fear even you Lol.
#namoneybefineboy.
Re: Rate My Cuteness From 1-10 by H2Ossss(m): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2018
Nice
Re: Rate My Cuteness From 1-10 by Seandisputed(m): 11:02am On Sep 09, 2018
For all of you that wants to turn this forum to 2go,
Hear this, the living God i serve shall fight the battle.
Re: Rate My Cuteness From 1-10 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
BandAid:

I love your candour and the coolness with which you replied almost all the comments here, even when some are quite provocative. You're good looking in your own right. Don't let anyone run you down. Work hard and stay good.
u know violence and insult won't solve anything. thanks man nuff love

(1) (2) (Reply)

Topcio Whitening Herbal Ghana Soap / Help: My Neighbor Is Frustrated / Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.