Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Nairaland On Airtel Freebasics Requesting Use Of Data - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nairaland On Airtel Freebasics Requesting Use Of Data (570 Views)

Freebasics Nairaland Is Back And Better! / How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile / How To See Pictures On Free Facebook Mode (freebasics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland On Airtel Freebasics Requesting Use Of Data by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
Good day peeps,I'm an ardent follower of Nairaland and i don't think a day could pass without visiting the website.

All of a sudden,I just stumbled on Airtel freebasics link on opera mini and since then I've been visiting Nairaland.com free of data.

Actually it has it pros and cons because i could not contribute by quoting but all i just do is glancing through the beautiful topics ranging from political news ,phones and TV.

But to my surprise,Nairaland has blocked all freebasics.com users from accessing the site but requesting data for such permission to be granted.It's left to the mods to give us a tangible reason why we can't use freebasics.com to access Nairaland.com as guests.

cc : lalasticlala, seun

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland On Airtel Freebasics Requesting Use Of Data by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
Rem22:
Good day peeps,I'm an ardent follower of Nairaland and i don't think a day could pass without visiting the website.

All of a sudden,I just stumbled on Airtel freebasics link on opera mini and since then I've been visiting Nairaland.com free of data.

Actually it has it pros and cons because i could not contribute by quoting but all i just do is glancing through the beautiful topics ranging from political news ,phones and TV.

But to my surprise,Nairaland has blocked all freebasics.com users from accessing the site but requesting data for such permission to be granted.It's left to the mods to give us a tangible reason why we can't use freebasics.com to access Nairaland.com as guests.

cc : lalasticlala, seun
up til now it's still not working.
Re: Nairaland On Airtel Freebasics Requesting Use Of Data by SammyJac(m): 1:25am On Aug 22, 2018
It has been long they blocked it. Too bad

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Holds Technological Research/ Miss Smart At University Of Abuja / How To Locate Your Stolen Or Lost Android Smartphone / Lg G5 Screen And Charging Hub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.