Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement (25147 Views)

NANS Threatens Showdown With FUOYE VC Over Alleged Increase In Fees / Gov. Wike Queries Rsu Vc Over Cult Rivalry On Campus / Rivers State University Student Writes Open Letter To The University's VC (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by five5star(m): 11:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
ANY MAN OR A WOMAN WEARING TATTOOS, DREADLOCKS, ARTIFICIAL EYES LASHES, SAGGING TROUSERS IS COMPLETE NO FOR ME...

ALL THOSE TRASH ANALYSIS THE MISFIT AND A UNIVERSITY THROWN OUT MADE IN HIS LETTER IS CREDITED TO HIS CALAMITOUS UPBRINGING...
pls what is really the problem?...

Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by bedspread: 11:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
Tattoos are Digusting, Satanic and Ungodly...
There is no Justification of any sort for a tatoo..
Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by udyraph(m): 11:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
I think the vc should focus more on infrastructure and other development instead of minor things like tatoo. As if after giving the admission he will give us the job.

Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by Marcelo290(m): 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
In as much as I don't support the VC, I find some of this guy's reasons laughable and pathetic. So because the whites are doing it, we all should embrace and copy everything they do in the name of modernization? I don't know where they get this mentality that everything white is "Golden", while that of Africans is regarded as living in the prehistoric times..

Oga gan sidown
Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by slightlyMad(f): 11:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
see lashing. i am sure this professor of anti-tattoo wont eat tonight. grin

Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 06, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Banning Tattoos will keep a larger proportion of irresponsible students away from the institution. Looking at the Greater good, it is a welcomed idea.

I have tattoos sad

We'll settle this over two bowls of Ofe Owerri.

My ratio is 4 bottles fo Star to one bowl of Ofe Owerri grin
Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by VanBommel(m): 12:01am On Aug 06, 2018
dominique:
I agree. Only backwards people with archaic mentality will see having tattoos as a sign of thuggery.
you won't blame them because most people with tattoos on their bodies are either thugs or prostitutes and you know its true.
Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 06, 2018
Marcelo290:
In as much as I don't support the VC, I find some of this guy's reasons laughable and pathetic. So because the whites are doing it, we all should embrace and copy everything they do in the name of modernization? I don't know where they get this mentality that everything white is "Golden", while that of Africans is regarded as living in the prehistoric times..

Oga gan sidown

Our forefathers have been adorning their bodies with tattoos for centuries.

My Grandmother has tattoos.

Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by slightlyMad(f): 12:01am On Aug 06, 2018
Marcelo290:

Oga gan sidown

what do you mean by "we"
who are the we and when did others subscribe to your backwardness.

you sit at the confines of your home, lock the door and jerk off to por.n videos and come online to form mr goodiegoodie
that prof and you are delusional

Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 06, 2018
kennisman:
Tattoos are signs of 999.

It is satanic.

It is demonic.

You will go to hell fire with tattoo.

Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by Jaqenhghar: 12:02am On Aug 06, 2018
emeijeh:
Keep quiet there!

To us Nigerians, tattoos makes you look irresponsible.

We can all see how responsible Niggerians really are.

Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 06, 2018
udyraph:
I think the vc should focus more on infrastructure and other development instead of minor things like tatoo. As if after giving the admission he will give us the job.

That's the issue with Nigeria.

All of a sudden the toothless masses are now in support of the VC.

Even when more pressing issues are on the ground.

They've been successfully distracted from unemployment, healthcare, housing, transportation, food, etc

Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 06, 2018
Marcelo290:

Oga gan sidown

Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by DEHVEHLOP(m): 12:03am On Aug 06, 2018
five5star:
pls what is really the problem?...

Your non understanding my points is the problem...

Move close to elders before you reply my quote
Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 06, 2018
emeijeh:
Keep quiet there!

Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by quickly: 12:05am On Aug 06, 2018
emeijeh:
Keep quiet there!

DO you know back in the olden days in Nigeria, people tattoo their names on the body .

I know many old women with tattoos of their names on their body

Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by DEHVEHLOP(m): 12:06am On Aug 06, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
We can all see how responsible Niggerians really are.

Yes! Especially those who wear tattoos!

Shiorrrrrr
Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by DEHVEHLOP(m): 12:08am On Aug 06, 2018
slightlyMad:

what do you mean by "we"

you sit at the confines of your home, lock the door and jerk off to por.n videos and come online to form mr goodiegoodie

It's not your fault. Even your well thought out "MONIKER" says it all!
Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by NobleBeer(m): 12:09am On Aug 06, 2018
Bizzyyasky does tattoo removal too. Maybe he need to open a branch in the state for those who must remove theirs before admission

Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by MsGood(f): 12:15am On Aug 06, 2018
emeijeh:
Keep quiet there!

What about those drawings old women have on their bodies?

Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by DuchessLily(f): 12:17am On Aug 06, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Banning Tattoos will keep a larger proportion of irresponsible students away from the institution. Looking at the Greater good, it is a welcomed idea.
keep them away from the institutions and increase the number of illiterates and then criminals las las

Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by StillX10(m): 12:18am On Aug 06, 2018
I side with the VC on this
Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by Ugosample(m): 12:20am On Aug 06, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/
After dilapidated buildings, the next sign that you have entered a poverty-ridden neighborhood is that just about everyone has tattoos. Yoruba call them agbero, English call them touts, white folks call them white trash and in African-American lingo, they are called hood rats. Of course, I expect Nigerians to fight to copy the wrongs from other cultures. Will they fight for scientific innovations, education, environment, electricity? No. The fight must be in support of braids, sagging, tattoos and other nonsense that adds no values to anything.

//

tattoos is a universal thing

Even Asians have colorful tattoos too (especially of animals

)

it's a free world

if you want to judge a person with tattoos as it responsible, it's your right, but denying them admisdiom based on that is fvckery and foolish

$hithole country mehn

Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by Ugosample(m): 12:22am On Aug 06, 2018
Marcelo290:

Oga gan sidown

Africans have their own form of tattoos too.

all those market women I used to see in Lagos back in the day with local tattoos on them nko?

Conservatives in Nigeria are just advanced dumb fvcks

Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by Ugosample(m): 12:23am On Aug 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Our forefathers have been admonishing their bodies with tattoos for centuries.
My Grandmother has tattoos.
exactly

Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by InvertedHammer: 12:26am On Aug 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I have tattoos sad

We'll settle this over two bowls of Ofe Owerri.

My ratio is 4 bottles fo Star to one bowl of Ofe Owerri grin

/
Interesting!

Then and again, no study has shown that you are normal.

/

Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by Marcelo290(m): 12:28am On Aug 06, 2018
slightlyMad:

what do you mean by "we"

And who is this mentality deranged homoerectus devoid of the slightest atom of common sense masturbating on my mentions? Now fissile away to the land dead before I descend on you ignoble wannabe.
Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by Issafela: 12:29am On Aug 06, 2018
Issakendrick:
>>

Lady Caught Shaving Her Privatised Part In Public, Watch Video HERE
Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by InvertedHammer: 12:30am On Aug 06, 2018
Ugosample:

tattoos is a universal thing

Even Asians have colorful tattoos too (especially of animals

)

it's a free world

if you want to judge a person with tattoos as it responsible, it's your right, but denying them admisdiom based on that is fvckery and foolish

$hithole country mehn
/
Copy [good]other things from Asians and Americans first...

Then we can deal with tattoos later. I think SARS are not doing enough on this tattoos and braid matter. If you get am and no get anything meaningful doing in life, Dem suppose hold the person. Na criminal.

/
Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 06, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
Interesting!

Then and again, no study has shown that you are normal.

/

Yes, but no study has says I'm not grin
Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 06, 2018
Ugosample:

Africans have their own form of tattoos too.

all those market women I used to see in Lagos back in the day with local tattoos on them nko?

Conservatives in Nigeria are just advanced dumb fvcks

Some of them truly are.

We are our own worst enemy.

Just look at this statement from the VC of a higher institution.

Here in the USA he'll be terminated before sundown.

NUC Bans Online Degrees, Abacha Varsity Certificates / What Is The Role Of A University Chancellor? / At Queens College, An Infection Makes Hundreds Of Students Sick