Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement (25153 Views)

NANS Threatens Showdown With FUOYE VC Over Alleged Increase In Fees / Gov. Wike Queries Rsu Vc Over Cult Rivalry On Campus / Rivers State University Student Writes Open Letter To The University's VC (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by IMASTEX: 9:59am On Aug 06, 2018
SAMBARRY:
I believe the TATOO artist schooled the vc when it Should be the other way round

The vc obviously has a closed mind if not how can a whole professor be displaying this level of ignorance and narrow mindedness. TATOO is a cultural body art which came from Nigeria.

The northerners do it, the igbo have theirs and the south westerners have it.

By the way what does an ordinary body art have to do with your character?

See what all these funny pastors and nollywood has caused. Moreover it's so stereotypical to label people with tattoos as cultist. Cultist have gone past that. They don't reveal themselves as cultist. They're more discrete and the elite cultist are more refined, civil and gentlemanly.you won't even know they're cultist because they are so well mannered and suave. They conduct themselves with decorum and finesse. It's the low class school dropouts or illiterates that are local indigene cultist with lousy and violent tendencies that are the ones with tattoos and then you use those to judge everyone with tattoos as cultists
Seconded
That is why Nigeria is still backward with so much educated illiterate and sack illiterate making the majority.

Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by SAMBARRY: 10:02am On Aug 06, 2018
IMASTEX:

Seconded
That is why Nigeria is still backward with so much educated illiterate and sack illiterate making the majority.
Nigeria has turned to the proverbial sayings of the Bible where princes are walking and beggars riding on horses. Who should be more knowledgeable and broad minded between a TATOO artist and a professor of arts?who should be educating who?

Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 06, 2018
goldbim:
Issorai lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.all I know is first impression matters and lasts long.you did well to defend your work but don't you get it??This is Nigeria where schools will do anything to reduce number of admission applicants..
The V.C's decision seems discriminatory but what can we do?he's in charge and he calls the shot aleast for now !

THE WAY NIGERIANS ARE SO INTERESTED IN SCHOOL AS IF THEY CAN DEFEND WHAT THEY CLAIM TO LEARN.....THE WAY WAY THEY FELL SO HAPPY ABOUT NYSC AS IF IT CAN SECURE THEIR FUTURE

NIGERIA SCHOOL IS A WAST OF TIME AND YOUR PARENTS AND GUARDIAN RESOURCES IF THEY DON'T HAVE MUCH......
Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by SAMBARRY: 10:09am On Aug 06, 2018
bedspread:
Tattoos are Digusting, Satanic and Ungodly...
There is no Justification of any sort for a tatoo..
religious extremist spotted. Aside Leviticus where the Bible was against TATOO which is the Old Testament I'm sure you did not see the Bible verse that says

ITS NOT BY WORKS WE ARE SAVED. and the Roman's part that said

THERE IS THEREFORE NOW NO CONDEMNATION FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN CHRIST JESUS. FOR THE LAW OF THE LAW OF THE SPIRIT HAS SET US FREE FROM THE LAWS OF SIN AND DEATH
Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 06, 2018
MOST OF THEM JUMPING TO SCHOOL ONLY WENT THERE TO

1: ESCAPE REALITIES OF LIFE

2: HAVE TIME TO ENJOY LIFE AWAY FROM THEIR PARENTS

3: FEAR OF FACING LIFE AND RESPONSIBLITIES

But until their final year and after the stupid NTSC they understand you can't run from it

Just like WARREN BUFFET SAID: if you don't start today in six years time you would wish you had started ealier
Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by Lilymax(f): 10:14am On Aug 06, 2018
StarPlayer:

Hello my love kiss

#iwanttomarryyou
Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by davibid: 10:28am On Aug 06, 2018
How many responsible people (presidents, governors and world richest men) have you seen tattoos on them

Useless hypocrites

Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by SAMBARRY: 10:48am On Aug 06, 2018
ezenwajosh:

THE WAY NIGERIANS ARE SO INTERESTED IN SCHOOL AS IF THEY CAN DEFEND WHAT THEY CLAIM TO LEARN.....THE WAY WAY THEY FELL SO HAPPY ABOUT NYSC AS IF IT CAN SECURE THEIR FUTURE

NIGERIA SCHOOL IS A WAST OF TIME AND YOUR PARENTS AND GUARDIAN RESOURCES IF THEY DON'T HAVE MUCH......
education is not a waste of time and resources. Education without exposure, education with shallow mindedness, education without proper reasoning is a waste of time and resources
Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 06, 2018
SAMBARRY:
education is not a waste of time and resources. Education without exposure, education with shallow mindedness, education without proper reasoning is a waste of time and resources

I DIDN'T SAY EDUCATION I SAID NIGERIAS EDUCATION

NIGERIAS EDUCATION MIGHT GET U A SALARY

SELF EDUCATION (SMARTNESS) WILL GET YOU
INVESTMENT
Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by SAMBARRY: 10:55am On Aug 06, 2018
davibid:
How many responsible people (presidents, governors and world richest men) have you seen tattoos on them

Useless hypocrites

I will remind you

Jay-Z,puff daddy, Nelly etc are one of the richest black men in the American music /rap industry

Nelly funds about 10 individuals to school every year
Wyclef jean ,Beyonce and so many individuals
in the American entertainment industry with tatoos funds charity organizations that deal with cancer, HIV /aids ,research etc

You that don't have TATOO Or aren't one of the richest in your area of specialization, what have you offered to mankind

Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by SAMBARRY: 10:56am On Aug 06, 2018
ezenwajosh:

I DIDN'T SAY EDUCATION I SAID NIGERIAS EDUCATION

NIGERIAS EDUCATION MIGHT GET U A SALARY

SELF EDUCATION (SMARTNESS) WILL GET YOU
INVESTMENT
not all. There are still some schools in Nigeria that offer quality education. Private universities are an example
Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 06, 2018
SAMBARRY:
not all. There are still some schools in Nigeria that offer quality education. Private universities are an example

Yea oral education right?
Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by SAMBARRY: 11:32am On Aug 06, 2018
ezenwajosh:

Yea oral education right?
LMAO. Which one be oral education again? Look not everything nigerian is bad and what is oral education?
Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by SAMBARRY: 11:41am On Aug 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Some of them truly are.

We are our own worst enemy.

Just look at this statement from the VC of a higher institution.

Here in the USA he'll be terminated before sundown.
I'm telling you. Now what's the essence of his PhD? The professor just disgraced himself publicly and made a ridicule of his PhD? I thought PhD broadens the mind and intellect and makes you see things from a different perspective even if you don't like it. How can a person who judges other people's academic success or failure be this shallow? It is sickening. If you have bias against TATOO that should be your personal belief. It shouldn't extend to Making it official when it is not a quoranic school or Christian school

Now we have our own tatoo in Nigeria for his dumb ass fake egg head

Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by SAMBARRY: 11:46am On Aug 06, 2018
emeijeh:
Keep quiet there!

To us Nigerians, tattoos makes you look irresponsible.

please how do responsible people look like and what are the standards or yardstick of RESPONSIBLE?

When you read your history book you will know that tattoos originated from Africa. Get educated and stop displaying your ignorance for millions of Nigerians to see online

Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by xtervaganza(m): 11:50am On Aug 06, 2018
emeijeh:
Keep quiet there!

arindin, no wonder you tatooless Nigerians are mostly criminally minded and your country is a shithole
Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by delib: 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
emeijeh:
Keep quiet there!

this you need to change the way u think. My grandmother had a tattoo of traditional comb(ilarun in yoruba) she had it long b4 she moved to the New york...
Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by delib: 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
kennisman:
Tattoos are signs of 999.

It is satanic.

It is demonic.

You will go to hell fire with tattoo.
And those without tattoo will make heaven...abi?
Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by sweetgala(m): 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
goldbim:
Issorai lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.all I know is first impression matters and lasts long.you did well to defend your work but don't you get it??This is Nigeria where schools will do anything to reduce number of admission applicants..
The V.C's decision seems discriminatory but what can we do?he's in charge and he calls the shot aleast for now !

Your first impression because of your conditioned mind. It is called prejudice and while I accept your fallible state as a human you should seem to overcome your own ignorance when challenged

Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by sweetgala(m): 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
ANY MAN OR A WOMAN WEARING TATTOOS, DREADLOCKS, ARTIFICIAL EYES LASHES, SAGGING TROUSERS IS COMPLETE NO FOR ME...

ALL THOSE TRASH ANALYSIS THE MISFIT AND A UNIVERSITY THROWN OUT MADE IN HIS LETTER IS CREDITED TO HIS CALAMITOUS UPBRINGING...

The most important is what I have assisted you by highlighting. The world has over 5 billion individuals why must your account of what is appropriate be the absolute

Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by Dapsy07: 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
emeijeh:
Keep quiet there!

Not all Nigerians bro
Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by IMASTEX: 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Nigeria has turned to the proverbial sayings of the Bible where princes are walking and beggars riding on horses. Who should be more knowledgeable and broad minded between a TATOO artist and a professor of arts?who should be educating who?
Hmm. . .

Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by goldbim(f): 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
fiftynaira:

And I was planning to tattoo your name on my body...
cool cool yours is tattooed in my mind already..howdy?longest time
Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by quickly: 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
Di they ban earrings on men too
Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by Maximus85(m): 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
SAMBARRY:
you need to go back to your history book almost every culture in Nigeria have tattoos but with their own indigenous names. Yorubas call theirs bara

This is what happens when majority of the population are filled with illiterates and semi illiterate, over religious closed minded people.

You're very correct about the fact that in history, different tribes have one time had their different kinds of body art.

But being literate does not only mean knowing how to read or write or knowing history. You can know all these and still be so foolish and daft if you can't convert your knowledge to wisdom.

You can read and write, yet you've displayed how useless those are in you.

You know history but your ability to use that to educate others to make wise and moral judgment is an absolute embarrassment.

Keypad warrior.... Game on.
Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by SAMBARRY: 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
Maximus85:

You're very correct about the fact that in history, different tribes have one time had their different kinds of body art.

But being literate does not only mean knowing h lmzow to read or write or knowing history. You can know all these and still be so foolish and daft if you can't convert your knowledge to wisdom.

You can read and write, yet you've displayed how useless those are in you.

You know history but your ability to use that to educate others to make wise and moral judgment is an absolute embarrassment.

Keypad warrior.... Game on.
LMAO grin

Just be humble and say thank you Ma for enlightening me. grin

You sha want to use ego and defence mechanism to cover up your inadequacy and deficiency. grin

Pele dear key pad mouse grin
Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lilymax:

My what?
Tattoo.
Re: Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
SAMBARRY:
LMAO. Which one be oral education again? Look not everything nigerian is bad and what is oral education?

Oral education all talking no machinery for practicals....prototype shop NOTHING

NUC Bans Online Degrees, Abacha Varsity Certificates / University Of Lagos Tuition Is Free – Management / What Is The Role Of A University Chancellor?