Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Raped Rhodes University Student Commits Suicide, 3 Months After - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Raped Rhodes University Student Commits Suicide, 3 Months After (52393 Views)

Shocking- Kwara Lady Committed Suicide 3 Months After Her Boyfriend Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raped Rhodes University Student Commits Suicide, 3 Months After by BloggersNG: 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
A student at Rhodes University SRC named Khensani Maseko has committed suicide Months after been raped, The school says its shaken by her death. The university's communication and advancement division says she passed away at her family home in Johannesburg on Friday afternoon.
Tributes and messages of condolences from friends and loved ones have been pouring in on social media.

It is alleging Maseko committed suicide after she was raped in May this year.
Maseko was a third year BA student at the institution.

The Rhodes SRC's Nhlakanipho Mahlangu said:

“We know the amount of promise she had to offer us all, I mean to offer the entire country. We’re very shaken, it’s a very difficult time for us as the SRC and we wish her family all the strength and support that we can.”

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/beautiful-lady-commits-suicide-3-months.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raped Rhodes University Student Commits Suicide, 3 Months After by dingbang(m): 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mehn... Rapists deserve capital punishments. I mean those who are found guilty.. Not those who are falsely accused.

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Raped Rhodes University Student Commits Suicide, 3 Months After by python2gbera: 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hope her rapists are happy now. Lord knows when I become President, I will authorise live broadcast during execution of convicted rapists.

-python2

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Raped Rhodes University Student Commits Suicide, 3 Months After by OneCorner: 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nice boobs.

1 Like

Re: Raped Rhodes University Student Commits Suicide, 3 Months After by whitebeard(m): 11:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
Na south Africa

6 Likes

Re: Raped Rhodes University Student Commits Suicide, 3 Months After by Nebes: 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
I am not a woman and I don’t think I can describe sexual rape. One day I parked by the side of the road to use ATM. I didn’t spend up to three minutes and stepped out to see my car door open and my bag with laptop and academic books I’ve been working on gone. The bank’s security men swore they saw nothing.

That day I felt raped. My wife told me I cried in my sleep. The post-rape feeling must be a terrible emotion.

RIP beautiful one. I wish you were stronger. You would’ve gotten over it.

228 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Raped Rhodes University Student Commits Suicide, 3 Months After by Abiiiike(f): 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
EwuOjota:
[s]Say no to rape.

But suicide is also a sign of cowardice.

Let us shake some tables here. Look at her?on both pictures she is trying hard to be very naked. When you try hard to dress in a way to address rapists,sometimes your dreams are answered[/s].

Don't keep your phones in your hand while walking on the street coz it attracts phone snatchers.
Don't make too much money coz it attracts robbers/kidnappers.
Avoid driving cars coz you could get hit by a drunk driver.

NONSENSE!!

If your phone was snatched from you or your property got stolen, would you blame the criminal or would you blame yourself for 'tempting' the criminal??

Isn't it time we realised how horrible it is to shame victims of rape coz of the way they chose to dress?.. last time I checked, only animals are incapable of controlling theirselves, and those dogs should be punished severely!

206 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Raped Rhodes University Student Commits Suicide, 3 Months After by Abiiiike(f): 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
Dami12345:
I really don't get it, so just because you didn't want to have sex and someone insisted you went and killed yourself?

Just stupid. Just stupid.
Men get raped nothing happens, men get into bad situation and they survive.
Even stronger. They lose homes , lives , friends, wives, limbs, everything and yet they still keep fighting.

Just because you weren't in the mood for sex and someone insisted you killed yourself?
Girls are really spoilt and weak.

What rubbish.

Someone insisted??.. insisted??.. helloooo??

Do you even xstand what it means to be raped??

57 Likes

Re: Raped Rhodes University Student Commits Suicide, 3 Months After by superlanny(m): 5:21am On Aug 06, 2018
OneCorner:
Nice boobs.
have you used your drugs today, no go bite person o.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raped Rhodes University Student Commits Suicide, 3 Months After by CodeTemplar: 7:36am On Aug 06, 2018
Dami12345:

Lol, no one is.

If rape is so serious with the comments I see on nairaland like cut off the guys preek and kill all rapist.

I wonder how exactly is rape serious.
Is it not the same sex that girls always have?
Is it not the same cheating on their husbands with gatemen and someone sha that they regularly do?

So why should anyone die for it? undecided
Don't make sense. There are more serious matters.
Your comments are based on a stupid assumptions that girls will always want sex.
It also doesn't consider the right of girls to choose who to have it with and where and even how.

Now if she gets pregnant how will she locate the man responsible for the pregnancy?

In addition to all these, it was stated clearly that she was brutally raped.

If girls always enjoy sex and she actually enjoyed it why commit suicide?

Using an analogy, if a secret admirer of yours sends you a huge amount of money without your consent and you enjoyed the money getting and spending experience, can that possibly lead to depression and suicide on your own part?

You are clearly a ret@rded attention seeking personality.

If you are a rapist, better ask God for forgiveness and healing of the psychological wounds to your victims because hell fire is real.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Raped Rhodes University Student Commits Suicide, 3 Months After by esthy86(f): 8:05am On Aug 06, 2018
rip young lady
is only a victim of rape can tell how it feels .

1 Like

Re: Raped Rhodes University Student Commits Suicide, 3 Months After by Melazell: 9:23am On Aug 06, 2018
Sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) / Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) / 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.