Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Should A Man Dictate To His Wife What She Should Wear ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Man Dictate To His Wife What She Should Wear ? (1201 Views)

As A Wife, What Would You Do / If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? / Driver Caught Having Sex With His Boss' Wife. What His Boss Did Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Man Dictate To His Wife What She Should Wear ? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
Should a man dictate to his wife what she should wear?

I think this is ridiculous,primitive ,misogynistic and uncivilized. A man has no power whatsoever to tell his wife what to wear and not to wear. A woman has full control over her body just like you can't just tell a woman to abort a pregnancy or not abort it because she's your wife.
She's the owner of the body not you.

A man has no right to dictate what his wife should wear and what she shouldn't wear.

I blame women for allowing men to dictate such things to them.
Re: Should A Man Dictate To His Wife What She Should Wear ? by eezeribe(m): 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
OK
Re: Should A Man Dictate To His Wife What She Should Wear ? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
Come to an agreement on and not dictate. She’s not a slave.
Re: Should A Man Dictate To His Wife What She Should Wear ? by dingbang(m): 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
In my house, if you don't wear something responsible, you won't leave that house.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Dictate To His Wife What She Should Wear ? by LuciferChristi: 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
He doesn't need to tell her, its wrong.

A dirty slap will send a faster message.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Dictate To His Wife What She Should Wear ? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
they both should agree on what she should wear.even a man whose not well dressed should also listen to his wife if she voices her concern as well.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Dictate To His Wife What She Should Wear ? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
I think you typed in a bid to be politically correct without getting in touch with the logical part of your brain. So if I'm ill-dressed, what's wrong in my husband telling me to change my clothes? And if I feel he isn't properly dressed, what's wrong in me telling him to make a change? Personally, it's who loves you that would correct you. A man who allows his wife dress anyhow and is quiet about it is a mad man. Take it from me, he is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Man Dictate To His Wife What She Should Wear ? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
LuciferChristi:
He doesn't need to tell her, its wrong.

A dirty slap will send a faster message.

You're not normal.
Re: Should A Man Dictate To His Wife What She Should Wear ? by LuciferChristi: 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
kimbraa:
I think you typed in a bid to be politically correct without getting in touch with the logical part of your brain. So if I'm ill-dressed, what's wrong in my husband telling me to change my clothes? And if I feel he isn't properly dressed, what's wrong in me telling him to make a change? Personally, it's who loves you that would correct you. A man who allows his wife dress anyhow and is quiet about it is a mad man. Take it from me, he is.

Who's the mad man responsible for your dressing @ dp?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Man Dictate To His Wife What She Should Wear ? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
No!

But he is in proper position to influence his wife's dressing. However a woman shouldn't give her husband reasons to doubt her. smiley
Re: Should A Man Dictate To His Wife What She Should Wear ? by milemimi93(m): 11:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
Elder001:
Should a man dictate to his wife what she should wear?

No sir!
Re: Should A Man Dictate To His Wife What She Should Wear ? by milemimi93(m): 11:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
MariaLavina:

But he is in proper position to influence his wife's dressing.

Elaborate.
Re: Should A Man Dictate To His Wife What She Should Wear ? by whitebeard(m): 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2018

Re: Should A Man Dictate To His Wife What She Should Wear ? by whitebeard(m): 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
The world is full of + and - not everybody can have sense

Re: Should A Man Dictate To His Wife What She Should Wear ? by derrydinny: 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
na me own my wife body, if you dey vex, come refund the bride price

I can't be feeding, clothing and buying her things without having control over her.

thainkk youo

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Dictate To His Wife What She Should Wear ? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Is this an attempt at being sarcastic?

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Dictate To His Wife What She Should Wear ? by donjobill: 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
kimbraa:

I think he's referring to a relationship in which the husband dominates the wife to the extent that he dictates to her what to wear and what not to wear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Man Dictate To His Wife What She Should Wear ? by LuciferKristi: 10:00am On Aug 06, 2018
kimbraa:
Is this an attempt at being sarcastic?

No. It is a direct question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Man Dictate To His Wife What She Should Wear ? by donbachi(m): 10:53am On Aug 06, 2018
You are right....but,please.also tell women not to dictate where we go to and where to deep our dicks.
Re: Should A Man Dictate To His Wife What She Should Wear ? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
kimbraa:

In as much as i don't like arguing with kids I've deem it fit to honour your trash with a response.

My post is about men who act like dictators in their homes who for example don't tell their wives not to go out with a particular dress because it's irresponsible but just because they don't like the dress.

In every situation,you should always analyze deeply before airing your views in a way that it wouldn't be seen as an insult.

Secondly, I didn't tell your husband not to dictate to you.
Your life, your choice.

You can create your own thread to type those bullshît.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Dictate To His Wife What She Should Wear ? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
derrydinny:
na me own my wife body, if you dey vex, come refund the bride price

I can't be feeding, clothing and buying her things without having control over her.

thainkk youo

Exactly what I meant.

Because you paid some shitty bride price you can't control her life.
Re: Should A Man Dictate To His Wife What She Should Wear ? by Cholls(m): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
kimbraa:

Re: Should A Man Dictate To His Wife What She Should Wear ? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
donjobill:

I think he's referring to a relationship in which the husband dominates the wife to the extent that he dictates to her what to wear and what not to wear.

The earlier you realize that most people on this forum are frustrated and childish, the best you can do is to ignore them.
Re: Should A Man Dictate To His Wife What She Should Wear ? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
MariaLavina:
No!

But he is in proper position to influence his wife's dressing. However a woman shouldn't give her husband reasons to doubt her. smiley

As long as he would also allowed her to influence his dressing.
Re: Should A Man Dictate To His Wife What She Should Wear ? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Childish but harsh!
Re: Should A Man Dictate To His Wife What She Should Wear ? by Ksatriy: 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
Elder001:

Common sense isn't common.

A typical Nigerian misogynistic pig will go any length to prove a point.

volating rule 2.

MissyB3, RoyalRoy
Re: Should A Man Dictate To His Wife What She Should Wear ? by Alaadin(m): 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
kimbraa:

This babe better oil dey ur head.
Re: Should A Man Dictate To His Wife What She Should Wear ? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
kimbraa:
good point.

This elder guy talks like a fraustrated person cheesy

(1) (Reply)

"Couples Who Quarrel A Lot Really Love Each Other" - Scientists / Difference Between Soul Mate And True Love / A Young Man On Facebook Has Declared Himself The Most Sort After Bachelor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.