Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Osama Bin Laden’s Son Married A 9/11 Hijacker’s Daughter(photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Osama Bin Laden’s Son Married A 9/11 Hijacker’s Daughter(photos) (2276 Views)

9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived / Hamza Bin Laden Is Dead! Son Of Osama Bin Laden Dies / Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osama Bin Laden’s Son Married A 9/11 Hijacker’s Daughter(photos) by nigeriapenbase: 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2018
By www.nigeriapen.com.ng

News Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/osama-bin-ladens-son-married-9-11-hijackers-daughter-html-2/

Hamza bin Laden, 29, is said to have married the daughter of 9/11 hijacker Mohammed Atta, who crashed a plane into one of the two twin towers.

He is believed to be in Afghanistan where he has obtained a senior member role in al-Qaeda Osama's mother, Alia Ghanem, in her first interview, said her son became radicalized by the Muslim Brotherhood when he went to university But his brothers say his responsible for his own destiny and say they want to urge their nephew away from his current path Hamza has released several audio messages calling for war against Western nations and a wish to avenge his father's death Bin Laden was killed in May 2011 during a raid at a compound in Pakistan by US Navy SEALs The son of terror mastermind Osama bin Laden has married the daughter of the lead hijacker of the 9/11 attacks.

In an Interview with The Guardian, the family of the deceased al-Qaeda leader confirmed Hamza bin Laden's married to the daughter of Mohammed Atta.

Atta piloted American Airlines Flight 11, which was the first of the hijackings, into the North Tower of the World Trade Center- killing all 92 onboard and around 1,600 people, including emergency responders, in the tower.

Osama bin Laden's half-brothers told the newspaper that they believe the 29-year-old-son had ascended in rank within al-Qaeda as heir to the command and wants to avenge his father's death.

In May 2011, US Navy SEALs stormed a Pakistan compound where bin Laden was living with three of wives and shot him dead.

Hamza bin Laden (pictured at his wedding), the son of terror mastermind Osama bin Laden has married the daughter of the lead hijacker of the 9/11 attacks Mohammed Atta

Osama bin Laden's half-brothers said they believe the 29-year-old-son had ascended in rank within al-Qaeda as heir to the command and wants to avenge his father's death. Pictured: bin Laden in undated photo

In May 2011, US Navy SEALs stormed a Pakistan compound with bin Laden was living with three of wives and shot him dead. Pictured: bin Laden in 1997

In the interview with the Guardian, bin Laden's mother, Alia Ghanem, said her son was 'engaging' and 'pious' as a young boy but became brainwashed when he went to study at King Abdulaziz University in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

'The people at university changed him. He became a different man,' she told the newspaper.

'I would always tell him to stay away from them, and he would never admit to me what he was doing, because he loved me so much.'

KKK launches campaign to recruit children in upstate New York by leaving propaganda and CANDY on driveways as students head to school Venezuela arrests 'terrorists' over Maduro attack as opposition fears reprisals

Atta (pictured, undated) piloted American Airlines Flight 11, which was the first of the hijackings, into the North Tower of the World Trade Center- killing all 92 onboard and around 1,600 people, including emergency responders, in the tower
His half-brothers, however, believe bin Laden his responsible for his own actions and set his own actions.

'It has been 17 years now [since 9/11] and she remains in denial about Osama,' one of his brother, Ahmad, told The Guardian.

'She loved him so much and refuses to blame him. Instead, she blames those around him. She only knows the good boy side, the side we all saw. She never got to know the jihadist side.'

Both brothers said that when he saw the images of the World Trade Center and Pentagon burning, they 'understood instinctively that it was there brother who was responsible for it'.

Hamza is currently believed to be in Afghanistan where he has become a member of the al-Qaeda terrorist organization under its current leader, Ayman al-Zawah.

'We thought everyone was over this,' bin Laden's other brother, Hassan, told the Guardian.

'Then the next thing I knew, Hamza was saying: "I am going to avenge my father." I don't want to go through that again.

'If Hamza was in front of me now, I would tell him: "God guide you. Think twice about what you are doing. Don't retake the steps of your father.

You are entering horrible parts of your soul".'

Hamza has released several audio messages calling for attacks against Western nations and a wish to avenge his father's death. Pictured: Hamza, right, with alleged wreckage of an American helicopter in November 2001

The US State Department added Hamza to its Specially Designated Global Terrorist list last year. Pictured: Hamza, center, with Taliban fighters in Afghanistan in 2001

The US State Department added Hamza to its Specially Designated Global Terrorist list last year.

Individuals on this list are 'foreign persons determined to have committed, or pose a significant risk of committing, acts of terrorism that threaten the security of US nationals or the national security, foreign policy, or economy of the United States'.

Hazma has released several audio messages in which he calls for attacks against the West.

In the first audio message in August 2015, he told his followers to wage jihad against Western cities including Washington, DC; Paris; London and Tel Aviv.

One year later, in July 2016, he released an audio message title 'We Are All Osama' and vowed to attack the US due to American 'oppression of Muslim lands'.

He released a video in May 2017 and called for lone-wolf attacks against Jews and Westerners, particularly Americans

Read more at>>>www.nigeriapen.com.ng

News Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/osama-bin-ladens-son-married-9-11-hijackers-daughter-html-2/

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Osama Bin Laden’s Son Married A 9/11 Hijacker’s Daughter(photos) by nigeriapenbase: 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
Re: Osama Bin Laden’s Son Married A 9/11 Hijacker’s Daughter(photos) by SolutionMee: 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
What a good combo

In a digital world like this, two sets of people that shouldn't marry each other are terrorists and hackers

No one has the knowledge of the hazard they can cause

Can't wait to have the next generation of great terrorist

Even though I'm in America

I'm OK with anything that will frustrate Trump

The Man garagara don too much
Re: Osama Bin Laden’s Son Married A 9/11 Hijacker’s Daughter(photos) by Sharpshooota: 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
They are all terrorists

No exceptions.... That's their configuration

5 Likes

Re: Osama Bin Laden’s Son Married A 9/11 Hijacker’s Daughter(photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
Their religion, their bombs, their problems

1 Like

Re: Osama Bin Laden’s Son Married A 9/11 Hijacker’s Daughter(photos) by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
they are irrelevant, if not ,America would have come for them since

1 Like

Re: Osama Bin Laden’s Son Married A 9/11 Hijacker’s Daughter(photos) by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
Sharpshooota:
They are all terrorists

No exceptions.... That's their configuration

green snake under the green grass...now I get your assertion, but they are all green,which is d islam

2 Likes

Re: Osama Bin Laden’s Son Married A 9/11 Hijacker’s Daughter(photos) by Lilymax(f): 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
Their offsprings will be pure terrorists cry

2 Likes

Re: Osama Bin Laden’s Son Married A 9/11 Hijacker’s Daughter(photos) by amaniro: 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
I'll not be surprised if he turns to d new bin Laden and follow his dads legacy. Terrorist!

1 Like

Re: Osama Bin Laden’s Son Married A 9/11 Hijacker’s Daughter(photos) by beeblack: 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
oka bi omo e sile, o bi oro
Re: Osama Bin Laden’s Son Married A 9/11 Hijacker’s Daughter(photos) by czarina(f): 1:09am On Aug 06, 2018
What a combo! This literally blows the mind away.
America take note, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Re: Osama Bin Laden’s Son Married A 9/11 Hijacker’s Daughter(photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
That's what I call keeping it in the family grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Osama Bin Laden’s Son Married A 9/11 Hijacker’s Daughter(photos) by doxoxew: 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
WEBSITE DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES

Get Professional Website Development GUARANTEED to impact on your Business/Brand/Organisation!

 1 Year Domain
 US-Based Hosting (No LIMIT to the bandwidth/space for your business Traffic)
 FREE SEO Implementation during development
 Logo
 I Month FREE Maintenance

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: Osama Bin Laden’s Son Married A 9/11 Hijacker’s Daughter(photos) by newjosboy: 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
More threats loading.....

(1) (Reply)

Why Russia Is Delaying The War And Refused To Conquer Ukraine / Graphic Video!! Soldier Hacked To Death And Beheaded In London Caught On Tape!!! / I Don't Understand Why Some Somalis Dont Think They're Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.