Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Good Evening Just To State Categorically That We Have NOT Selected Any Reps Yet - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Evening Just To State Categorically That We Have NOT Selected Any Reps Yet (767 Views)

Npower: Why You Were Not Selected For The Non-graduate Category / Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Evening Just To State Categorically That We Have NOT Selected Any Reps Yet by npowerng: 12:23am On Aug 06, 2018
Good evening

Just to state categorically that we have NOT selected any reps yet.

Kindly disregard false information about that.

When we do, you will be the first to know.

1 Like

Re: Good Evening Just To State Categorically That We Have NOT Selected Any Reps Yet by peterini581: 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hello N-Power Admin. I am a 2016 N-teach volunteer. Ever since my deployment I have not been paid a penny despite my not missing a day of work (this can be confirmed by my head-teachers). Despite me following all the recommended procedures, this problem has yet to be rectified. I only survive and pay transportation to and from work by the help of the teachers at the school who appreciate my effort and dedication. Please come to my aid!
Re: Good Evening Just To State Categorically That We Have NOT Selected Any Reps Yet by IamaVictor: 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
npower, please is the focal person supposed to sign on our deployment letter before we upload it?
Re: Good Evening Just To State Categorically That We Have NOT Selected Any Reps Yet by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 07, 2018
This is to bring to the notice of the government of the day and the people at large!

NPower 2nd batch beneficiaries, who had waited for months to be deployed, finally received the all awaited news of their deployment few weeks back, but while some were happy some others became sad and frustrated.

NPower NAgro Lagos told about 200 of these beneficiaries to put down their names, fill forms and then come back by October ending for their deployment letters.

This recent awkward development was reported several times on NPower's Facebook, twitter and nairaland handles by some of these beneficiaries and some even took time to call their CC lines, but all to No avail.
The worse of it all was that, they were not even allowed to see the focal person appointed by NPower.

NPower has announced that the last day for upload of deployment letters will be on the 10th of August, 2018. This is to say, any beneficiary that fails to upload his or her signed and stamped deployment letter after this date will not be paid.

200 beneficiaries by 30,000 for 3 months is 18,000,000.

*What happens to this money?
*Could it be that those at the helm of affairs at Lagos NPower and Abuja wants to siphon this money?
*Is the focal person more powerful than Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede?
*What is the motive behind the shifted date for collection of deployment letters?
*Why has NPower not done anything about this?

This should be made public and should go viral, for all to see the "impending" fraud in NPower!
Re: Good Evening Just To State Categorically That We Have NOT Selected Any Reps Yet by MosiPeterz(m): 7:36am On Aug 07, 2018
npowerng:
Good evening

Just to state categorically that we have NOT selected any reps yet.

Kindly disregard false information about that.

When we do, you will be the first to know.

Noted!

If we can be allowed to nominate ourselves, then I nominate myself for NPower Rep.

Name: OGBOMEDAH AYO, PETER (Surname, First name; Middle name)
State: Katsina
LGA: Funtua
NPower category: NTeach
Phone number: 07032279574
e-mail: iamayopeters@gmail.com

Thanks!
Re: Good Evening Just To State Categorically That We Have NOT Selected Any Reps Yet by NimiMudi: 10:01am On Aug 07, 2018
Please empower authorities should do something about Benue. The PPAs are saying they haven't received any directives to accept beneficiaries. There's limited time to upload acceptance letters. Please do something.
Re: Good Evening Just To State Categorically That We Have NOT Selected Any Reps Yet by beylinko(m): 10:04am On Aug 07, 2018
Npower please assist your volunteers in Birnin Kebbi. Nothing has been done about the posting of the candidates. The excuse given to us is they are waiting for the State Government approval. Is this a new directives from you. many are stranded here with no posting yet.
Re: Good Evening Just To State Categorically That We Have NOT Selected Any Reps Yet by npowerng: 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
IamaVictor:
npower, please is the focal person supposed to sign on our deployment letter before we upload it?

Head of the PPA is to sign and stamp it
This confirmation letter would attest that you have been deployed and have resumed at your primary place of assignment.
Your role is to log on your npvn portal where you were onboard and upload the scan or Whatsapp copy of the stamped or acceptance letter as a proof that you have been deployed successfully.
Re: Good Evening Just To State Categorically That We Have NOT Selected Any Reps Yet by npowerng: 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
beylinko:
Npower please assist your volunteers in Birnin Kebbi. Nothing has been done about the posting of the candidates. The excuse given to us is they are waiting for the State Government approval. Is this a new directives from you. many are stranded here with no posting yet.

Good day, beylinko.
We are presently working on resolving this issue, Did you receive SMS to pick up your deployment letter ?
Re: Good Evening Just To State Categorically That We Have NOT Selected Any Reps Yet by npowerng: 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
NimiMudi:
Please empower authorities should do something about Benue. The PPAs are saying they haven't received any directives to accept beneficiaries. There's limited time to upload acceptance letters. Please do something.

Name of PPA and LGA ?
Re: Good Evening Just To State Categorically That We Have NOT Selected Any Reps Yet by peterini581: 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
I am a 2016 N-teach volunteer. Ever since my deployment I have not been paid a penny despite my not missing a day of work(this can be confirmed by my head_ teacher). Despite me following all the recommended procedures, this the problem has yet to be rectified. I only survive and pay transportation to and from work by the help of the teachers at all the school who appreciate my effort and dedication. Please come to my aid.

(1) (Reply)

Creative Video Editor Wanted / Frsc Edo State Whatsapp Group / Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc Graduate Management Trainee Programme (entry Level)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.