Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Jose Mourinho Predicts Failure Due To Lack Of Transfers At Utd - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Predicts Failure Due To Lack Of Transfers At Utd (237 Views)

Breaking Jose Mourinho “appointed” As Super Eagles Head Coach / Putin's Actions Cause Chelsea's Failure Due To Russia-ukraine War / Neymar: Lack Of Money And Food Pushed Me To Become A Successful Footballer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Predicts Failure Due To Lack Of Transfers At Utd by Alexcharlz(m): 4:13am On Aug 06, 2018
Manchester united were outplayed as they succumbed to a defeat in their final pre season match before the new season and jose mourinho isn't happy at all.

The manager has been out and out about the failure in the current transfer window after Manchester united Ed woodward has failed to land his desired players so far.

The manager has predicted quite a difficult season for the red devils if they fail to add before the transfer window closes.
"My CEO knows what I want and I still have a few days to wait and see what happens,"
"The other clubs who compete with us are really strong and already have fantastic teams. Or they are investing massively like Liverpool, who are buying everything and everybody."
"If we don’t make our team better it will be a difficult season for us."
It's obvious jose mourinho isn't happy with the current state at man utd and after failing to mount a serious challenge for the title last season despite finishing second on the league table, the manager was hoping for a different approach this time but seems to have been let down by the board and Ed woodward's failure in the transfer window.

source: https://skyxports.com/jose-mourinho-on-man-utd/
Re: Jose Mourinho Predicts Failure Due To Lack Of Transfers At Utd by ZealReal: 4:50am On Aug 06, 2018
For me Man U is kinda complete, just need some good strikers. Jose mourinho always there, making mouth like Micky Mouse

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bakayoko Set To Join Ac Milan / Liverpool’s Alisson Vows To Justify His Hefty Price Tag / Why Now Is The Time For Juventus To Win The Champions League – Massimiliano Alle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.