Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Japan: Nigerian Arrested After Destroying Hundreds Of Gravestones And Religious - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japan: Nigerian Arrested After Destroying Hundreds Of Gravestones And Religious (1108 Views)

Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) / Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) / Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japan: Nigerian Arrested After Destroying Hundreds Of Gravestones And Religious by moonraker(m): 6:46am On Aug 06, 2018
Prefectural Ehime police arrested a 45-year-old Nigerian national in an investigation into the destruction of hundreds of tombstones and religious statues in Ehime and Osaka prefectures.

Immediately, the police accused Abraham Emmanuel Uba, a resident of the city of Hannan, Osaka Prefecture, of having overturned a Buddhist statue worth about 80,000 yen, in a temple of the city of Saijo, in Ehime, on July 15.
The police did not say whether Uba acknowledged the facts. The police are also investigating whether Uba could be the perpetrator of a similar destruction in a temple in Matsushima City, Ehime.
On July 21, about 300 tombstones, some 1.7 meters high, were broken in the Tottori cemetery at Hannan (Osaka). Six stone Jizo statues were also destroyed. According to Buddhist teachings, they serve to protect children and unborn babies.
On the same day, similar damage was observed on several gravestones in Jinen Cemetery.

Alas One more reason for the Japanese Embassy to not issue Visa.

Re: Japan: Nigerian Arrested After Destroying Hundreds Of Gravestones And Religious by Chicagoesontop: 6:50am On Aug 06, 2018
Am a Nigerian, i have been to at least 4 diferent countries where i spent not less than between 3 and 5 years in each country i went to, but i no go lie you, some Nigerians too dye disturb the people wey get the country walahi, and if them country owners talk Nigerians will start forming Hulk Hogan !!

2 Likes

Re: Japan: Nigerian Arrested After Destroying Hundreds Of Gravestones And Religious by HeWrites(m): 9:04am On Aug 06, 2018
Abraham Emmanuel Uba
Re: Japan: Nigerian Arrested After Destroying Hundreds Of Gravestones And Religious by dreaonit: 1:37am On Aug 14, 2018
@Moonraker, i need to know somethings about Japan study from you
Re: Japan: Nigerian Arrested After Destroying Hundreds Of Gravestones And Religious by brosjay2k17: 9:47am On Aug 15, 2018
Damn!
moonraker:
Prefectural Ehime police arrested a 45-year-old Nigerian national in an investigation into the destruction of hundreds of tombstones and religious statues in Ehime and Osaka prefectures.

Immediately, the police accused Abraham Emmanuel Uba, a resident of the city of Hannan, Osaka Prefecture, of having overturned a Buddhist statue worth about 80,000 yen, in a temple of the city of Saijo, in Ehime, on July 15.
The police did not say whether Uba acknowledged the facts. The police are also investigating whether Uba could be the perpetrator of a similar destruction in a temple in Matsushima City, Ehime.
On July 21, about 300 tombstones, some 1.7 meters high, were broken in the Tottori cemetery at Hannan (Osaka). Six stone Jizo statues were also destroyed. According to Buddhist teachings, they serve to protect children and unborn babies.
On the same day, similar damage was observed on several gravestones in Jinen Cemetery.

Alas One more reason for the Japanese Embassy to not issue Visa.
Re: Japan: Nigerian Arrested After Destroying Hundreds Of Gravestones And Religious by Gerrard59(m): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
Scratching my head on why he destroyed the temples and statues

(1) (Reply)

Direction From Iyana Ipaja To Burma Rd Apapa / Traveling To Barbados / Vicjustice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.