Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

“i’m So Tired,” – Tonto Dikeh Breaks Down In Tears (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m So Tired,” – Tonto Dikeh Breaks Down In Tears (video) (435 Views)

TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video) / OMG! Tonto Dikeh Breaks Her Silence Over Her Pregnancy Rumors To Mystery Lover; / “I’m So Tired,” Tonto Dikeh Breaks Down On Instagram ( Photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m So Tired,” – Tonto Dikeh Breaks Down In Tears (video) by 14Ebiscoo: 6:51am On Aug 06, 2018
Nollywood actress and mother of one, Tonto Dikeh has taken to her insta-story to reveal what she has been passing through in life.

According to the actress, her life is so stressful and she’s so tired and she wishes she could rest but she can’t.

She said she envies her fellow celebrities that buy designer wears, shades , shoes and bags because she wishes she could be like them but she can’t because she has to help the masses.

She said her life seems beautiful and it is beautiful but she’s almost running mad because so many people need her help and she can’t live her life because of it.

She further said, even though she knows she’s not supposed to be complaining but it just is not easy.

Watch the video below;

Two Nollywood superstars, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde and Tonto Dikeh, on Saturday pledged to support the fight against human trafficking.

The superstars, along with former Super Eagle’s Coach, Samson Siasia, made the pledge after watching a novelty football match at Abuja National Stadium.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/im-so-tired-tonto-dikeh-breaks-down-in.html

Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

Re: “i’m So Tired,” – Tonto Dikeh Breaks Down In Tears (video) by nero2face: 6:54am On Aug 06, 2018
Hian!!
Re: “i’m So Tired,” – Tonto Dikeh Breaks Down In Tears (video) by Mutemenot(m): 6:55am On Aug 06, 2018
cry cry cry until blood drops
Re: “i’m So Tired,” – Tonto Dikeh Breaks Down In Tears (video) by marshalldgreat(m): 6:59am On Aug 06, 2018
Instead of her to just open up and say she's missing her ex husband
Re: “i’m So Tired,” – Tonto Dikeh Breaks Down In Tears (video) by Partnerbiz3: 7:03am On Aug 06, 2018
This girl likes attention eee.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Slapped Wizkid Over Disagreement / Shocking Video: Akon Caught On Tape Sleeping With IG Model / AZA: Davido Gifts Fan 1 Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.