Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,887 members, 7,806,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Ikorodu Blue BRT Commuters Let's Meet Here. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ikorodu Blue BRT Commuters Let's Meet Here. (623 Views)

KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2020/2021 Recruitment Interview: Let's Meet Here / ICAN November 2019 Diet (skills Level) Lets Meet Here. / Aliyu Giwa: People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikorodu Blue BRT Commuters Let's Meet Here. by kolaa007(m): 7:00am On Aug 06, 2018
If you stay around ikorodu and you take the blue brt let's meet here for updates

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Blue BRT Commuters Let's Meet Here. by kolaa007(m): 7:02am On Aug 06, 2018
Today 6th of august good service busses available this morning am still surprise myself. So if you going to work today try the blue brt. Got inside a bus in less than 20 mins to fadeyi from ikorodu garage. We pray for more of this. Please share you experience to help others.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Blue BRT Commuters Let's Meet Here. by kolaa007(m): 7:08am On Aug 06, 2018
What is your take on the blue bus. What is the longest hours you have had to wait for a bus? Have waited for 3 hours before from cms to ikorodu. If I had known should have gone to take the blue bus or taking a taxi.
Re: Ikorodu Blue BRT Commuters Let's Meet Here. by kolaa007(m): 7:11am On Aug 06, 2018
Please if you work with primero what is happening this morning ? Buses everywhere . have they changed management or they just brought in new buses ? Please who knows anything. This is so unusual for Monday morning. Or defection don happen for primero?
Re: Ikorodu Blue BRT Commuters Let's Meet Here. by kolaa007(m): 7:17am On Aug 06, 2018
If you stay in ikorodu there is serious traffic on the road. Am enjoying the view from the blue brt. If you driving to work sorry. If not try the blue brt this morning.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Blue BRT Commuters Let's Meet Here. by sammyscholar(m): 8:02am On Aug 06, 2018
We can only get better. I know the brilliant effort they are making at primero to change the face of transportation in Lagos. Only that they've not called us for resumption after documentation in the firm to start contributing to their success stories.
Re: Ikorodu Blue BRT Commuters Let's Meet Here. by kolaa007(m): 9:12am On Aug 06, 2018
Which documentation? me self fit submit?

sammyscholar:
We can only get better. I know the brilliant effort they are making at primero to change the face of transportation in Lagos. Only that they've not called us for resumption after documentation in the firm to start contributing to their success stories.
Re: Ikorodu Blue BRT Commuters Let's Meet Here. by kolaa007(m): 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
Can't stand the cue this evening for blue brt taking other alternatives but not the red bus oooo.
Re: Ikorodu Blue BRT Commuters Let's Meet Here. by wallmosh: 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
kolaa007:
If you stay in ikorodu there is serious traffic on the road. Am enjoying the view from the blue brt. If you driving to work sorry. If not try the blue brt this morning.

How do you transport yourself to offices in VI?
Re: Ikorodu Blue BRT Commuters Let's Meet Here. by kolaa007(m): 8:32am On Aug 07, 2018
Take the bus going to cms then from cms you get a bus going to vi. Or you ho and take boat. But me the boat is a bit scary

wallmosh:

How do you transport yourself to offices in VI?

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Blue BRT Commuters Let's Meet Here. by kolaa007(m): 8:33am On Aug 07, 2018
Left the house a bit late today just getting to the brt stand let's see how long it takes for me to get a bus today. Today does not look like yesterday am not seeing much buses. 8.30am
Re: Ikorodu Blue BRT Commuters Let's Meet Here. by kolaa007(m): 9:34am On Aug 07, 2018
Finally after 1 hour gotten a bus finally. Got a bus at 9.38am them no go vex for office today ooo.
Re: Ikorodu Blue BRT Commuters Let's Meet Here. by wallmosh: 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
kolaa007:
Take the bus going to cms then from cms you get a bus going to vi. Or you ho and take boat. But me the boat is a bit scary

Going by bus cost how much for to and fro?
Re: Ikorodu Blue BRT Commuters Let's Meet Here. by haibe(m): 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
I used to take boat to the island 700 go and 700 come cos I couldn't withstand the BRT queue and of course I cant take the red buses (I will be smelly on getting to work). I have thus gotten an apartment around yaba axis.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Mobil Nigeria PLC Staff Recruitment 2019/2020 Click Here Now / Please Can I Apply For DSSC Without Going For COREN? / “I Can’t Count The Number Of Men I’ve Slept With Queen Facardi Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.