Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,777 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Shocker!! Fayose May Decamp To The APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocker!! Fayose May Decamp To The APC (1151 Views)

Tinubu May Decamp To PDP With More Than 10 APC Governors / PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) / Prince Dayo Adeyeye Visits Amosun, May Decamp To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocker!! Fayose May Decamp To The APC by weyreypey: 7:28am On Aug 06, 2018
Just watch out for the shocker..

Lere Olayinka denying Fayose’s meeting with Senator Tinubu ans photo in circulating showing that Fayose visited Senator Bola Tinubu in Lagos today said : ‘Here is the picture APC goons are circulating as one taken when Gov Fayose visited Tinubu in Lagos today.

‘I used the picture on Wednesday, August 1, 2018 (See circle in red).

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/linking-me-with-any-apc-leader-is-like-associating-me-with-armed-robbers-fayose/amp/

1 Like

Re: Shocker!! Fayose May Decamp To The APC by weyreypey: 7:28am On Aug 06, 2018
Stay tuned for the shocker

1 Like

Re: Shocker!! Fayose May Decamp To The APC by weyreypey: 7:33am On Aug 06, 2018
Basis for this?
Linking me with any APC leader is like associating me with armed robbers – Fayose

Governor of Ekiti, Ayodele Fayose on Sunday said that linking him with any All Progressive Congress (APC) leader is like associating with armed robbers

Fayose made this known on his Twitter handle.

Also Also Lere Olayinka his aide has denied a reports that Fayose visited Senator Bola Tinubu in Lagos today.

He said that ‘I remain in PDP and those associating me with the APC can continue to celebrate their own political self deceit. Together we must rescue Nigeria and its people from the APC tyrannical govt.’

Linking me with any APC leader is like saying that I’m associating with armed robbers who stole the mandate of Ekiti people. If it will remain one man that will continue to stand against the tyrannical govt of Buhari and his APC, that one man will be Peter Ayodele Fayose.

— Peter Ayodele Fayose (@GovAyoFayose) August 5, 2018
I remain in PDP and those associating me with the APC can continue to celebrate their own political self deceit.
Together we must rescue Nigeria and its people from the APC tyrannical govt.

— Peter Ayodele Fayose (@GovAyoFayose) August 5, 2018
Lere Olayinka denying Fayose’s meeting with Senator Tinubu ans photo in circulating showing that Fayose visited Senator Bola Tinubu in Lagos today said : ‘Here is the picture APC goons are circulating as one taken when Gov Fayose visited Tinubu in Lagos today.

‘I used the picture on Wednesday, August 1, 2018 (See circle in red).

‘Let me state it expressly that Governor Fayose is not coming to the APC and he did not meet any Tinubu today. Linking him with the APC is like linking the governor with armed robbers who stole the mandate of Ekiti people.

‘If it will remain just one man that will continue to stand against the APC tyrannical govt of Buhari, that one man will be Peter Ayodele Fayose. He remains in PDP.

‘If the dying party, APC is looking for credible people as members that will be available for its final demise, count Fayose out.

‘Governor Fayose remains committed to the task of rescuing Nigeria and its people from the APC and its tyrannical government and no amount of threat, intimidation and blackmail will make him to even consider joining the party, APC.

Re: Shocker!! Fayose May Decamp To The APC by Racoon(m): 7:38am On Aug 06, 2018
Fayose should better stand on his own side of the political divide.APC does not want him over.

1 Like

Re: Shocker!! Fayose May Decamp To The APC by SolutionMee: 8:16am On Aug 06, 2018
Trash
Re: Shocker!! Fayose May Decamp To The APC by onlinetomola(m): 8:46am On Aug 06, 2018
Nigeria Politics Summer Transfer isn't over yet....Lot more surprises to still happen grin
Re: Shocker!! Fayose May Decamp To The APC by Oshin56(m): 10:29am On Aug 06, 2018
I pray he join APC not because of any other things but because of those condemning him and you will how they will be praising him
Re: Shocker!! Fayose May Decamp To The APC by weyreypey: 11:11am On Aug 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
Trash
You'd be shocked to the marrow

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Bishop David Oyedepo’s Alleged Multi-Billion Mandate Estate / APC Lying Machine Rebooting!!! / Buhari Wins Massively In Borno, Clears All 17 Lgas Declared So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.