Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,283 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) (98104 Views)

Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) / Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
Of what relevance is photos of corpses on this forum?
Jeez!
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by Reelmii: 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
this is what happens when u marry or date a jealous or a woman who is too emotional. they say the make good wives but I dont think so. they devil's device
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by matrixme(m): 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ishilove:
Lalasticlala, Seun, there has to be regulation on the depiction of corpses. What would the family members think if they are to log on to Nairaland one day and see the corpse of their beloved so boldly displayed without any recourse to their decency and dignity? Even if such rubbish is done on other blogs, Nairaland is not a blog and should set a standard, not stoop to the level of ignorant bloggers who don't know any better.

This is the first page I'm opening in Nairaland today and what do I see? The corpse of a victim of a violent crime. On a Monday morning!

As for you, Lautechgossip, I stopped modding years ago so please stop tagging me in all these kinds of posts!!!
you really hit the bull by the horn. There is no respect for the human corpse on the internet for Nigerians. In saner climes, you will never see such sensational images make mainstream news except for permissible reasons. Its barbaric, uncivilised and totally unethical, but anything goes in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by funmilade4real(m): 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ishilove:
Lalasticlala, Seun, there has to be regulation on the depiction of corpses. What would the family members think if they are to log on to Nairaland one day and see the corpse of their beloved so boldly displayed without any recourse to their decency and dignity? Even if such rubbish is done on other blogs, Nairaland is not a blog and should set a standard, not stoop to the level of ignorant bloggers who don't know any better.

This is the first page I'm opening in Nairaland today and what do I see? The corpse of a victim of a violent crime. On a Monday morning!

As for you, Lautechgossip, I stopped modding years ago so please stop tagging me in all these kinds of posts!!!

LOl
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by okomile(f): 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
I always say this. Marriage is a no do or die affair. Whenever you can't stand your partner attitude, please take a walk.
Suspicious without concrete evidence is not an ideal thing.

Let her serve her time in jail for years before she is killed.

RIP.

You should have listened to your father.
What the elder sees, the young ones don't see it.

1 Like

Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by GOFRONT(m): 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
Something must kill a man
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by InvertedHammer: 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
AmoryBlacq:
Men are now endangered species!

We go out we die, come home again, we die!

These scorn boochies wanna make future generations learn about us from history books! God Forbid!
/
Na!

Reading the narrative, one can deduce that he walked himself into a mess. Why can't people stay away from unnecessary problems? It is not machismo but foolishness. Some guy was asking if he should take his step-daughter back? He may win today. But the day the wife will be backed to the wall, he will be dead.

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by 12345baba(m): 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
This is why rochas okoroocha opened a ministry of happiness we thought he was crazy! Fg should follow suit and set up a fed ministry of happiness
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
AmoryBlacq:
Men are now endangered species!

We go out we die, come home again, we die!

These scorn boochies wanna make future generations learn about us from history books! God Forbid!
Then learn to behave like human being not an animal
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by frinx: 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ishilove:

100% supported

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by Frankbaro(m): 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
All this uncultured women killing their husbands up and down. All for what?
I've said it all d time, it's not good for a man to be too gentle or a perfect gentle man. Most times it's the so called gentlemen that are falling victim to all this brutal wife attacks.

No woman will try this nonsense if she knows that her man is crazy too. Because she knows she will be d one to die if she tries this bullshit.

Meanwhile men should do away with any woman at the slightest sign of violence. Forget love For this matter.

4 Likes

Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by princegeo(m): 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ishilove:

My brother I reason am oko
Its not fair to be posting corpse on these platform. Its not to be celebrated cry
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by HOLYPRINCE2(m): 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
Killing ur husband?.... Someone u always open ur hidden center for? Women of nowadays. No wonder some guys are afraid of...... Now her eyes are cleared but too late. RIP to the gentle soul.

1 Like

Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by pafo(m): 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ishilove:

God bless you for this.

1 Like

Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by R2Hmmm: 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
Not again

Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by eluquenson(m): 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
It is well with the accused in prison.

She need to cool off her head in prison till the end of time.
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by Marbleaik: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
AFONJA AFONJA AFONJA WOMEN ARE NOTHING BUT DEMONS WITH HEART OF A BEAST,THEY CAN KILL ANY THING IF THEY GET ANGRY
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
One of the dangers of marrying a woman with a fiery temper. But then whats wrong in taking ur wife clubbing with u if u the clubbing type? Or is it dat u ashamed to show off ur wife to ur friends? Always marry a woman u proud to flaunt. He probably married a woman he doesnt like and her function was jus for baby making things and hence she felt threatened. May He RIP.
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by hees23: 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
Make Sales on your Website 24/7

Get Ecommerce Website Developed for Your Business designed, crafted and developed by Web Professionals with years of Web and Digital Solutions experience

Avoid Web Quacks Developing your Website!

What You Also Get:

== Ecommerce Website Comes with Payment Gateway
== Free Training on How to Upload, Edit and Remove Products Images/Prices
== 1 Year Domain
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by Mariangeles(f): 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lorenzop:
over 13 years age difference...yet a girl of 23 years had the heart to kill...chei, women o.....most are beasts in human form....i believe she must have exhibited signs of violence in the course of their relationship before now, Men should flee from women that shows signs of violent behaviour at the slightest provocation....for your own good....not let stupid love lead you to your untimely death undecided undecided undecided
Word!
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ishilove:

Such is the foolishness of the world. They censor and delete pictures showing body parts whose owners are happy to display them but exhibit graphic pictures of victims of various incidents or accidents whose families will be affected negatively psychologically. Even the victims will not want to be remembered in such manner.

In the UK, you will end up in jail if you dare take such pictures. If you share it or publish it, you will get hefty fines with the risk of litigation. We have lawmakers who just want to fill their pockets else there should be a law against such barbaric pratices.

Hope Seun realizes the world is changing and he could be dragged to a foreign court by family members of such victims based outside Nigeria. Ok he does not have assets abroad yet but for how long?

Crazy! To think that people who moderate such sites are educated is shocking. Seun change the rules.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by Oreofepeters: 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
the girl sef is too young to marry. children everywhere
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by molas02: 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ishilove:

dem show u pic now u dey vex

if dem no show u pic u go shout NP PIC IDONTBLIV

NIGER
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by Uchbebe46(m): 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
till I learn this move!

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by Ishilove: 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
matrixme:

you really hit the bull by the horn. There is no respect for the human corpse on the internet for Nigerians. In saner climes, you will never see such sensational images make mainstream news except for permissible reasons. Its barbaric, uncivilised and totally unethical, but anything goes in Nigeria
It is very nauseating and psychologically disturbing
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by Ishilove: 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
molas02:

dem show u pic now u dey vex

if dem no show u pic u go shout NP PIC IDONTBLIV

NIGER
You are wrong. I will not request for the picture of a corpse. Wetin I wan use am do?
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by Uchbebe46(m): 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
Oreofepeters:
the girl sef is too young to marry. children everywhere
they want to catch them young......
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by PrincewithGod(m): 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
I pray to God to allow His peace reign in our marriages. Enough of these matrimonial killings.
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by LadyHeaven(f): 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

R.I.P to the man........

First things first...he married the wrong woman. He married this young lady for baby-production and not for love. She was not the type he could take to the club and show off to his friends. why not lay her off when you discovered you made a mistake to have impregnated her in the first instance?

Your eyes were on all those sexy girls with padded yansh and boob jobs. She obviously wasnt the type to be a side-wife .........

With the man paying the supreme price for this bruhaha...the children will bear the psychological burden for the rest of their lives knowing mummy killed daddy

catching them young is all sweet sounding, but girls eyes haff tear reach n.yansh, gone are the days you marry a sweet young chikito and dump her home to breed and frolick with other chicks, he was 34 and married her at 21 why not p.imp her up and flex together? that's how a 42 year old guy in my parents street married a 22yr old girl but is never happy always afraid other guys are eyeing her, acting paranoid, beating her up always cos of insecurity, the girl on her part now is now very wise that if you see her sef you would know she is running things on the low and it can reach a stage that she won't mind kpai the "old fool" as she calls him now. undecided

1 Like

Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by princetom1(m): 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ishilove:

As if he will listen, u know better
Re: Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) by FaceThem: 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
hees23:
Make Sales on your Website 24/7

Get Ecommerce Website Developed for Your Business designed, crafted and developed by Web Professionals with years of Web and Digital Solutions experience

Avoid Web Quacks Developing your Website!

What You Also Get:

== Ecommerce Website Comes with Payment Gateway
== Free Training on How to Upload, Edit and Remove Products Images/Prices
== 1 Year Domain
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

I Need Push Notification On My Website, How Much Will It Cost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) / Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America / 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.