Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Allow God To Help You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Allow God To Help You (234 Views)

Allow God To Work In Your Life / Allow God To Lead Your Life / Allow God To Exalt You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allow God To Help You by jonatoye(m): 7:44am On Aug 06, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Allow God to Help You

WORD FOR TODAY
In every situation of life, be mindful of the fact that God has offered to help you. The only true help comes from God alone!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." (Isaiah 41:10 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Life is characterized by several threatening situations that weakens the soul of men thereby subjecting them to timidity. As long as we remain and sojourn in the land of the living we will be subjected to fear in various aspect of our incapacitation as humans. The greatest consolation and confidence we have is that we have a God who has offered to be with us, strengthen, help, uphold us with His right hand.

Therefore, you need not to worry or fear. However, you have every reason to fear if God is not the one you are looking up to for help. It is an understatement to say a man can never get what looks like help from various sources in life. Real help for life and destiny comes from God alone. No matter how long it takes for God to intervene on your matter wait for Him. Only Him can truly help you; allow Him to help you.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Help me in every aspect of life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
The God we serve is a very present help in trouble allow Him alone to help you!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Superb Week Ahead!!!

1 Like

Re: Allow God To Help You by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 07, 2018
Amen...beautifully stated.
Re: Allow God To Help You by gees101(m): 4:46am On Aug 07, 2018
Mobilia:
hello lady,where have been?
Re: Allow God To Help You by gees101(m): 5:06am On Aug 07, 2018
Mobilia:
where have you been?searching for you

(1) (Reply)

Am I Saying The Truth?.. Please Read And Correct Me..thanks / Let Him Clean You Up / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.