Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,871 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:24 AM

Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral (78808 Views)

Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Buhari Goes Against Judgment, Bypasses NASS / Femi Adesina: Buhari Goes Rail-Wire / Buhari Goes Tough! Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Late Abba Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by sarrki(m): 7:57am On Aug 06, 2018
Muhammadu Buhari God Bless you

We know you are doing well

Please don’t be deterred

We are with you

God is with you

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

148 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by madridguy(m): 7:58am On Aug 06, 2018
Beautiful girl.

126 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by tsephanyah(f): 7:59am On Aug 06, 2018
Viral in your mind I guess

“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”

PMB sak

152 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by DONMAYOR19(m): 8:00am On Aug 06, 2018
Op and the ftc are ZONE B. They gave them this pic to share to their fellow ZONE B in their last MBC meeting to fool their fellow ZONE members nationwide. Where us that online BBQ ZONE B man � self

212 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by sarrki(m): 8:01am On Aug 06, 2018
tsephanyah:

“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”

PMB sak

Are the kids on holiday?

Coz it’s too early for this

You should be preparing the kids and oga for work

Or be learning it

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by sarrki(m): 8:02am On Aug 06, 2018
DONMAYOR19:
Op and the ftc are ZONE B. They gave them this pic to share to their fellow ZONE B in their last MBC meeting.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by Mariangeles(f): 8:05am On Aug 06, 2018
Don't use an innocent little girl o...

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by Opinionated: 9:01am On Aug 06, 2018
It's been around for a while.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 06, 2018
DONMAYOR19:
Op and the ftc are ZONE B. They gave them this pic to share to their fellow ZONE B in their last MBC meeting to fool their fellow ZONE members nationwide. Where us that online BBQ ZONE B man � self

I guess they withdrew BBQ contract after discovering how useless he is

122 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by budusky05(m): 9:06am On Aug 06, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 06, 2018
Rubbish

APC zombies glory in irrelevant things and hide under the mattress when real issues come up.

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by Herdsmen: 10:19am On Aug 06, 2018
Desperation at it's low....

Like dullard..like his aggressive sadistic zombies..

Person fit push car wey Dem draw for wall.... Now tell me how this little girl go take feed dullard for the pics..

Na so the dullard and his zombies brain reach..

Wonder why the country dey on auto reverse..

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by Nbote(m): 10:24am On Aug 06, 2018
U guys shld jus admit it, there's nothing else to propagate but absolutely vain and irrelevant things.. First it was a photo of him removing his own shoes and now dis?? Well d photo could also mean d little gal saw how sickly and thirsty he looked in d photo...

tsephanyah:

PMB sak

Mai Suya how far Since ur made-up/Fake Wole Soyinka quote was recently busted it's now a banana quote abi

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by vedaxcool(m): 10:25am On Aug 06, 2018
In IPoB juwus president voice, I am in pains
[s]
Nbote:
U guys shld jus admit it, there's nothing else to propagate but absolutely vain and irrelevant things.. Well d photo could also mean d little gal saw how sickly and thirsty he looked in d photo...

Herdsmen:
Desperation at it's low....

Like dullard..like his aggressive sadistic zombies..

Person fit push car wey Dem draw for wall.... Now tell me how this little girl go take feed dullard for the pics..

Na so the dullard and his zombies brain reach..

Wonder why the country dey on auto reverse..

FortifiedCity:
Rubbish

APC zombies glory in irrelevant things and hide under the mattress when real issues come up.
[/s]

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by chubinwa(m): 10:26am On Aug 06, 2018
I weep for the gullible ones who tink this picture is not tailored

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by franchasng: 10:27am On Aug 06, 2018
If u like show us where Satan is feeding him, that won't change the fact that he failed woefully as a Military and Civilian President and will be jailed by our next president after he is removed from office come 2019 angry

20 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by Herdsmen: 10:36am On Aug 06, 2018
vedaxcool:

Pained fellow..

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by Almaiga: 10:45am On Aug 06, 2018
Buhari love all Nigerians, Children inclusive.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by Almaiga: 10:49am On Aug 06, 2018
vedaxcool:

Bros, you wan kiii them?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 06, 2018
vedaxcool:

Don't quote me and type trash

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by vedaxcool(m): 10:56am On Aug 06, 2018
[s]
FortifiedCity:
Don't quote me and type trash
[/s]

See in unlimited painmentation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by vedaxcool(m): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2018
Almaiga:

Bros, you wan kiii them?

I am treating their condition, trying to heal them of painmentation a very dangerous disease claiming the brains of every wailing zombie. cheesy grin
Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by mbos: 11:06am On Aug 06, 2018
sarrki:

Please don’t be deterred

We are with you

God is with you

Feeding Him with poisoned Ice cream

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by mbos: 11:08am On Aug 06, 2018
Nbote:
U guys shld jus admit it, there's nothing else to propagate but absolutely vain and irrelevant things.. Well d photo could also mean d little gal saw how sickly and thirsty he looked in d photo...

Feeding Him with poison

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by jbtobsyn(m): 11:10am On Aug 06, 2018
sexybaby22:

I guess they withdrew BBQ contract after discovering how useless he is
Na so o. I haven't seen BBQ guy since last week. He doesn't use the aggressive approach,am sure that was the reason he was removed because BMCS are aggressive.

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by Nbote(m): 11:29am On Aug 06, 2018
vedaxcool:

I see dey have finally renewed ur contract and freed u from d penury dey threw u into

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by HelpMeJesus(m): 11:32am On Aug 06, 2018
Giving him his last water to drink before his compulsory retirement to daura

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by tomakint: 11:38am On Aug 06, 2018
sarrki:

Please don’t be deterred

We are with you

God is with you

What is the meaning of this childish attitude from you recently? Always lying up and down about owning one giant rice paddy field but always 24/7 on Buhari's thread behaving anyhow. The blood Buhari wasted in Benue, Plateau, Kogi is still seeking for revenge you better be careful in life

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral by Jay5mie: 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
The man looks malnourished I don't blame the innocent girl

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.