Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,510 members, 7,770,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:47 AM

The Battle Between APC ,PDP And The People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Battle Between APC ,PDP And The People (866 Views)

A Comparison Between APC Vs PDP Inaugural State Campaigns / Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Battle Between APC ,PDP And The People by hernandson(m): 8:17am On Aug 06, 2018
It is obvious that Nigerians are becoming agitated about what's happening in politics, from little talks in the public buses to what people talk or say on media. We curse ourselves for saying we want change, because even during corruption we eat 3 square meals a day, and live at least a decent life, with less insecurity in terms of scams and the likes which we hear of nowadays. The truth be told, for the very first time in Nigeria we see politicians fight themselves while we watch, how they games, something we don't see at all or once in a blue moon, like the likes of fayose in ekiti, my state man Dino melaye, Senator Ben murray bruce who seems to be more active on socials than the average youth, Atiku and the likes. The point am driving at is that, we all felt change will come to us on a platter of gold, standard of living will get better, we have forgotten that when you want to stop corruption people who are engrossed in it will always put up a fight. there is a saying that when things becomes very tough, just know your about to reach gold. The corrupt people are cracking already, and they are taking it on the citizens. And mind you when you've got a tough opponent it keeps you in check, most of us just read mere post, if we really want to know improvement in Nigeria let's read facts. A better Nigeria is all we pray for, we are one. Buhari 2019 . Bashing is allowed, but I hope you see the truth in the post
Re: The Battle Between APC ,PDP And The People by tsephanyah(f): 8:18am On Aug 06, 2018
Any war waged on corruption should not be misconstrued as settling old scores or a witch-hunt. I’m running for president to lead Nigeria to prosperity and not adversity.

Sai Baba
Re: The Battle Between APC ,PDP And The People by hernandson(m): 8:22am On Aug 06, 2018
tsephanyah:
Any war waged on corruption should not be misconstrued as settling old scores or a witch-hunt. I’m running for president to lead Nigeria to prosperity and not adversity.

Sai Baba
Sai baba all the way, the only man to cause chaos between politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Battle Between APC ,PDP And The People by dukie25: 8:27am On Aug 06, 2018
You want change and yet say you want Buhari, how can you reconcile that?
You want a man stuck in last century, to bring you 21st century development.
Re: The Battle Between APC ,PDP And The People by Kingosytex(m): 8:31am On Aug 06, 2018
if what the illiterate fulani jihadist from daura is doing is what you term "fighting corruption" then you really need to visit a psychiatric hospital and have your brain examined. the jihadist have unresolved cases of forgery and unaccount loots of him and his cabinets and you are here telling me that he is fighting corruption. how much did amaechi loot from rivers state treasury? has the dullard prosecuted him? the tyrant is only using EFCC, NPF, DSS and other agencies as tools to fight his opponents, he is NOT FIGHTING CORRUPTION
i don't blame the dullard, i rather blame his blind followers who have sworn to be more SENSELESS than their senseless jihadist.
Re: The Battle Between APC ,PDP And The People by gabbijason(m): 8:41am On Aug 06, 2018
A
Re: The Battle Between APC ,PDP And The People by Shelumiel: 9:14am On Aug 06, 2018
Let us tell ourselves the truth and shame the Devil: The Buhari led administration(APC) is being biased in its fight against corruption; it has it not gone after those who are the bedrock of corruption(IBB ,OBJ, Suswam, Amechi. ..etc). Rather, it has focused all its machinery on fighting the opposition (PDP). This is a fact . For those who may be reading this , I am not in support of any political party ; I am only in support of what is good and true ; what is right and wrong. If Buhari is truly fighting corruption, he should start from his own house - The APC
Re: The Battle Between APC ,PDP And The People by hernandson(m): 7:43am On Aug 07, 2018
Kingosytex:
if what the illiterate fulani jihadist from daura is doing is what you term "fighting corruption" then you really need to visit a psychiatric hospital and have your brain examined. the jihadist have unresolved cases of forgery and unaccount loots of him and his cabinets and you are here telling me that he is fighting corruption. how much did amaechi loot from rivers state treasury? has the dullard prosecuted him? the tyrant is only using EFCC, NPF, DSS and other agencies as tools to fight his opponents, he is NOT FIGHTING CORRUPTION
i don't blame the dullard, i rather blame his blind followers who have sworn to be more SENSELESS than their senseless jihadist.
you sound like a Nigerian racist, do you know how much was embezzled in Jonathan's administration? and remember how many billions were retrieved by efcc during his administration
Re: The Battle Between APC ,PDP And The People by hernandson(m): 7:46am On Aug 07, 2018
Shelumiel:
Let us tell ourselves the truth and shame the Devil: The Buhari led administration(APC) is being biased in its fight against corruption; it has it not gone after those who are the bedrock of corruption(IBB ,OBJ, Suswam, Amechi. ..etc). Rather, it has focused all its machinery on fighting the opposition (PDP). This is a fact . For those who may be reading this , I am not in support of any political party ; I am only in support of what is good and true ; what is right and wrong. If Buhari is truly fighting corruption, he should start from his own house - The APC
what we fail to know is that, in the 20th century you just don't accuse people of corruption, you'd have to prove it, if there is no prove you might get sued and even pay fines, that's why they even brought about the whistle blowing policy which am sure you haven't read or gone through. It's not the military era when only the head can make decisions
Re: The Battle Between APC ,PDP And The People by StillX10(m): 7:57am On Aug 07, 2018
OP your post would have been sensible if not because you ended with a support for Buhari
Re: The Battle Between APC ,PDP And The People by hernandson(m): 9:43am On Aug 07, 2018
StillX10:
OP your post would have been sensible if not because you ended with a support for Buhari
I don't support buhari but am just letting you know, if we truly want to fight corruption it won't be easy, and for the first time in Nigeria we can see politicians go heads on, and they feel our vote counts we never would have achieved this
Re: The Battle Between APC ,PDP And The People by StillX10(m): 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
hernandson:
I don't support buhari but am just letting you know, if we truly want to fight corruption it won't be easy, and for the first time in Nigeria we can see politicians go heads on, and they feel our vote counts we never would have achieved this
all right I understand
Re: The Battle Between APC ,PDP And The People by Shelumiel: 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
hernandson:
what we fail to know is that, in the 20th century you just don't accuse people of corruption, you'd have to prove it, if there is no prove you might get sued and even pay fines, that's why they even brought about the whistle blowing policy which am sure you haven't read or gone through. It's not the military era when only the head can make decisions
Does Operation Feed the Nation (OFN) also known as Otta farm need whistle blowing? That farm is government property ; but Obasanjo took over it without anyone questioning him or those who supported him in taking it. Whistle blowing is just to encourage the public to support anticorruption wars...not to serve as evidence of stolen items .
Re: The Battle Between APC ,PDP And The People by hernandson(m): 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
Shelumiel:
Does Operation Feed the Nation (OFN) also known as Otta farm need whistle blowing? That farm is government property ; but Obasanjo took over it without anyone questioning him or those who supported him in taking it. Whistle blowing is just to encourage the public to support anticorruption wars...not to serve as evidence of stolen items .
this is 20th century they dont arrest people without proves

(1) (Reply)

More Lawmakers Set To Dump APC / Igbos Warning Is Useless And We Igbo Will Disregard It. / We Are Not Voting Today - Osun Voters (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.