Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,517 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

APGA Member Murdered In Abia, Corpse Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Member Murdered In Abia, Corpse Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photo (19916 Views)

Top Abia APGA Member, Ifeanyi Ogbonna Dumps Party For APC / Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail / Gbajabiamila Appoints Anayo Nnebe, APGA Member As Aide, APC Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APGA Member Murdered In Abia, Corpse Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photo by dainformant(m): 9:12am On Aug 06, 2018
A staunch member of the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA), has been killed by unknown attackers in Abia state. According to reports, the man was gruesomely murdered and his corpse dumped by the roadside in Ntigha, Isialangwa North local government area of Abia State.

A heartbroken Facebook user Ihuoma Nzechi who shared the sad news, wrote; 

“My heart bleeds as Bisha B my boy, was murdered in cold blood and dropped on the road in Ntigha today by unknown enemies…You were a very very nice and peaceful boy..They have killed and dumped you in the dark, but the All Knowing and All Seeing God saw everything and MUST expose them in due course….

“Fare thee well my “OKu-Uguru boy,My Abia First Ward 7 Cordinator, my most loyal,humble and committed boy.. It’s a pity you did’nt live to see our dream of APGA taking over ABIA state and my Declaration as the Member representing Isiala Ngwa North in the state house of Assembly come true, I promise to remember and mourn you forever,as long as I live…Sleep well my boy”.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/apga-member-murdered-in-abia-corpse-dumped-by-the-roadside-graphic-photo.html

Re: APGA Member Murdered In Abia, Corpse Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photo by tsephanyah(f): 9:13am On Aug 06, 2018
embarassed R. I. P.

“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”

PMB sak

4 Likes

Re: APGA Member Murdered In Abia, Corpse Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photo by Samusu(m): 9:17am On Aug 06, 2018
Yauwa, we are just six months to the next general election.

1 Like

Re: APGA Member Murdered In Abia, Corpse Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 06, 2018
PoliKILLtians!

4 Likes

Re: APGA Member Murdered In Abia, Corpse Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photo by Shelumiel: 9:23am On Aug 06, 2018
Nigerians beware! This is the season of bloodshed . No politician or party is worth loosing your life for .

7 Likes

Re: APGA Member Murdered In Abia, Corpse Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photo by OneCorner: 10:11am On Aug 06, 2018
Afonja whyyyyyyyy

2 Likes

Re: APGA Member Murdered In Abia, Corpse Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photo by NnadyAutos: 11:00am On Aug 06, 2018
The way the poster described the deceased means that you and the deceased were over zealous of winning an election the primaries are yet to be conducted, this over realouscity alone can lead to attack and counter attack.RIP in the bossom of ApGA.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APGA Member Murdered In Abia, Corpse Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photo by Pabloosas(m): 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
shocked
Re: APGA Member Murdered In Abia, Corpse Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
Pdp and apc murdered him....

But from investigation is APC

Party of killers...

5 Likes

Re: APGA Member Murdered In Abia, Corpse Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photo by Aderewah: 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
The rich disagree
The poor diet
The rich loot
The poor go hungry
The poor kill the poor over the rich.

Those supporting Buhari and Saraki are very useless. They are a waste of oxygen. These bastard a have stolen untold wealth. Brainless youths will kill themselves to support animals in power rather than take power themselves.

How has Saraki benefited the poor as governor and as senator?
How has these politicians benefited the poor Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: APGA Member Murdered In Abia, Corpse Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photo by theoldpretender(m): 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
OneCorner:
My name is Mr Olu Afonja

FIXED!

1 Like

Re: APGA Member Murdered In Abia, Corpse Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photo by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
shocked shocked

Buhari and APC is synonymous with evil, death and bad news!

R.I.P man......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Member Murdered In Abia, Corpse Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photo by TimFisher2: 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
tsephanyah:
embarassed R. I. P.

“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”

PMB sak

I can bet my left ball

that you are a stark illiterate

you can not express yourself properly

hence your sai baba word all the time

and usage of quotes!

2 Likes

Re: APGA Member Murdered In Abia, Corpse Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photo by ipobarethieves: 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
sad 2019 election glimpse. Killeripobs
Re: APGA Member Murdered In Abia, Corpse Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photo by realadejoh: 1:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
seun! Where is NwaAmaipke?

3 Likes

Re: APGA Member Murdered In Abia, Corpse Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photo by stano2(m): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
What a pity, politics of bitterness.

Someone's son, uncle, brother, father gone because of some idiats that will never gain anything that will last 4 them.
Rip
Re: APGA Member Murdered In Abia, Corpse Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photo by babamadiba(m): 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
tsephanyah:
embarassed R. I. P.

PMB sak

it's becoming boring pls.
Re: APGA Member Murdered In Abia, Corpse Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photo by biosystech: 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
Too much bloodshed!

Click on my username or on the link in my signature if interested in getting a fairly used laptop!
Re: APGA Member Murdered In Abia, Corpse Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photo by buchai: 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
but why killing him is there any eletion going on in Abia state right now and must we all belongs to one party? the last time i checked we still practise multi party system, are we all going to belong in one party to die in one day? it's not possible.
Re: APGA Member Murdered In Abia, Corpse Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photo by excomarow(m): 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
Politicians angry
Re: APGA Member Murdered In Abia, Corpse Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photo by FaceThem: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
Too Bad, Where Is Nwanyi Awka Etiti
Re: APGA Member Murdered In Abia, Corpse Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photo by Mekanus(m): 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
Our youths should wise up
Re: APGA Member Murdered In Abia, Corpse Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photo by OsuMustGo: 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
OSU PEOPLE AND CRIME SHA angry
Re: APGA Member Murdered In Abia, Corpse Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photo by Djinja: 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
He died for nothing
Re: APGA Member Murdered In Abia, Corpse Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photo by madgoat(m): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: APGA Member Murdered In Abia, Corpse Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photo by Princess4ng(f): 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
politics........... very deadly nd dangeroous....even tho i read political science in the university, i still see it like this.........

1 Like

Re: APGA Member Murdered In Abia, Corpse Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photo by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
Runaway babe it has been a wile tongue tongue
Princess4ng:
politics........... very deadly nd dangeroous....even tho i read political science in the university, i still see it like this.........
Re: APGA Member Murdered In Abia, Corpse Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photo by Princess4ng(f): 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Runaway babe it has been a wile tongue tongue

lol.....where did i run to?? how u doing na
Re: APGA Member Murdered In Abia, Corpse Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photo by 4reala(m): 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
tsephanyah:
embarassed R. I. P.

PMB sak

Ma, is it that u dnt have anything upstairs than to keep pasting this unreasonable lines on every thread?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Election Tribunal Members Inaugurated By Acting CJN Picked By Onnoghen – Officia / Oyetola Orders Lockdown In 4 LGAs In Osun From Tuesday, July 7 / MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.