Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Uncle Caught Sliding In His Teenage Niece's DM To Try To Date Her (screenshots) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uncle Caught Sliding In His Teenage Niece's DM To Try To Date Her (screenshots) (2689 Views)

Ezinne Ka "Sliding In My DM Knowing You Don't Have A Passport Is Insane" (pics) / Valentine: See My Request And The Replies I Received From Her (screenshots) / Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uncle Caught Sliding In His Teenage Niece's DM To Try To Date Her (screenshots) by HeWrites(m): 9:22am On Aug 06, 2018
A shameless uncle has been exposed after he sent his niece a direct message, asking to date her.

The young lady, who just turned 18, is the daughter of the man's brother but this didn't stop him from hitting on her.

The 35-year-old uncle started off his messages to his niece by complimenting her, then soon begins stating his evil intentions.

Screenshots of the messages the uncle sent to the niece have gone viral after the niece shared them on social media.

See their chat below;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9296/uncle-caught-sliding-in-his-teenage-nieces-dm-to-try-to-date-her-screenshots.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Uncle Caught Sliding In His Teenage Niece's DM To Try To Date Her (screenshots) by HeWrites(m): 9:22am On Aug 06, 2018
undecided

The regular African American ghetto English is sickening and can give someone headache!

To be honest, I just couldn't comprehend a single thing from that damn chat!

You see a movie and you hear the whites perfectly.

Nawa o

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uncle Caught Sliding In His Teenage Niece's DM To Try To Date Her (screenshots) by Babyforever(f): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2018
That's how they are Nigerian men are bunch of Prevert
Re: Uncle Caught Sliding In His Teenage Niece's DM To Try To Date Her (screenshots) by HeWrites(m): 9:30am On Aug 06, 2018
Babyforever:

Team men are scum. What concerns Nigerian men with this chat

I even struggled to comprehend the poo you wrote.
Re: Uncle Caught Sliding In His Teenage Niece's DM To Try To Date Her (screenshots) by Babyforever(f): 9:34am On Aug 06, 2018
HeWrites:

Team men are scum. What concerns Nigerian men with this chat

I even struggled to comprehend the poo you wrote.
Condemn evil when you see one..... shut up

2 Likes

Re: Uncle Caught Sliding In His Teenage Niece's DM To Try To Date Her (screenshots) by AmoryBlacq: 9:36am On Aug 06, 2018
Babyforever:

your papi says "Hi"

Re: Uncle Caught Sliding In His Teenage Niece's DM To Try To Date Her (screenshots) by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 06, 2018
Babyforever:
from there chat, it seem like they are both black Americans undecided

2 Likes

Re: Uncle Caught Sliding In His Teenage Niece's DM To Try To Date Her (screenshots) by Babyforever(f): 9:39am On Aug 06, 2018
AmoryBlacq:

your papi says "Hi"
Keep quiet

Re: Uncle Caught Sliding In His Teenage Niece's DM To Try To Date Her (screenshots) by AmoryBlacq: 9:43am On Aug 06, 2018
Babyforever:
Keep quiet

Small children that don't have respect!

sprinkle holy water on your upbringing!

1 Like

Re: Uncle Caught Sliding In His Teenage Niece's DM To Try To Date Her (screenshots) by Babyforever(f): 9:45am On Aug 06, 2018
AmoryBlacq:

Small children that don't have respect!
sprinkle holy water on your upbringing!
See your life

Re: Uncle Caught Sliding In His Teenage Niece's DM To Try To Date Her (screenshots) by eezeribe(m): 9:52am On Aug 06, 2018
HeWrites:
undecided

The regular African American ghetto English is sickening and can give someone headache!

Nawa o
Exactly, and those Black American musicians also use that gibberish in their songs...

1 Like

Re: Uncle Caught Sliding In His Teenage Niece's DM To Try To Date Her (screenshots) by Uglymugg: 10:11am On Aug 06, 2018
Babyforever:
Condemn evil when you see one..... shut up
Thats an African American not a Nigerian.
Re: Uncle Caught Sliding In His Teenage Niece's DM To Try To Date Her (screenshots) by HeWrites(m): 10:12am On Aug 06, 2018
eezeribe:

Exactly, and those Black American musicians also use that gibberish in their songs...

That's what's affecting Davido also
Re: Uncle Caught Sliding In His Teenage Niece's DM To Try To Date Her (screenshots) by KendrickAyomide: 11:46am On Aug 06, 2018
Babyforever :
Goat
from the way they type , they are Americans
Re: Uncle Caught Sliding In His Teenage Niece's DM To Try To Date Her (screenshots) by Evablizin(f): 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
Okay. Their headache.
Re: Uncle Caught Sliding In His Teenage Niece's DM To Try To Date Her (screenshots) by strangest(m): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
Babyforever:

yess ooo.. all Nigerian men including ya daddy tongue
Re: Uncle Caught Sliding In His Teenage Niece's DM To Try To Date Her (screenshots) by Cholls(m): 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
my sister Babyforever small small ooo.....make dem no kidnapp u ooo

Re: Uncle Caught Sliding In His Teenage Niece's DM To Try To Date Her (screenshots) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
Na wao..endtime uncles everywhere

Re: Uncle Caught Sliding In His Teenage Niece's DM To Try To Date Her (screenshots) by CAPSLOCKED: 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
Babyforever:
That's how they are
Nigerian men are bunch of Prevert

NA YA PAPA BE PERVERT. undecided

IF YOU'D BOTHERED TO READ YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN THEY'RE AMERICANS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uncle Caught Sliding In His Teenage Niece's DM To Try To Date Her (screenshots) by tintingz(m): 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
HeWrites:
undecided

Nawa o
I understand thier chats perfectly.

Start watching more of African-Americans movies.
Re: Uncle Caught Sliding In His Teenage Niece's DM To Try To Date Her (screenshots) by tintingz(m): 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
Babyforever:
Who do you like this? undecided
Re: Uncle Caught Sliding In His Teenage Niece's DM To Try To Date Her (screenshots) by Wilfredpat22(f): 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
Babyforever:

Yes they are but if ladies like you stop demanding and be a boss of yourself, you will never see a Good man
Re: Uncle Caught Sliding In His Teenage Niece's DM To Try To Date Her (screenshots) by HeWrites(m): 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Confused About This Girl / He Killed Two Dogs With His Car / Movie: Sex/life [download Here]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.