Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,682 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) (41539 Views)

Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) / Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" / Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by LifestyleTonite: 9:43am On Aug 06, 2018
Below is a picture showing the report card of Leah Sharibu, the Christian girl who refused to renounce her faith after she was kidnapped by Boko Haram terrorists.

The report card was shared on Twitter by Reno Omokri who has a book written about her.

He tweeted:

''This is Leah Sharibu’s last report card. She made almost all As. Leah is not just committed to her faith, she is also one of the most brilliant girls in the whole of Yobe state. Find out more about Leah in my book Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind #BringBackOurLeah''

Leah was kidnapped alongside over a hundred school girls. All the other girls have been released leaving Leah behind because she rejected the condition of renouncing her Christian faith and embracing Islam to get her freedom.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/08/leah-sharibu-report-card/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by somto10: 9:47am On Aug 06, 2018
I pity ds gal but gat much respect for her...at her age she prefer to b held hostage rather than denounce her religion....she deserves a hell lot of accolades i swear..

301 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by amaniro: 9:47am On Aug 06, 2018
She's a heroine and has oil in the head againcheesy

#Respect

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by dukie25: 9:57am On Aug 06, 2018
God will punish Buhari for keeping this girl incarcerated.

He made sure all the moslem girls were released, Leah is nothing but just pun in his depraved kind of politics.

Leah is my heroine, such a brave girl. Only good news is that Bubu's pal Shekau might release her just before 2019 election to enable Bubu garner Christian vote.

167 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by vickylincon(m): 9:59am On Aug 06, 2018
This Reno guy ehn... always playing religious, ethnic and tribal card. I just hope Nigerians can see beyond all these. May she regain her freedom speedily. But let remember she's not the only one captured. There are many Muslims, Christians, brothers and sisters kidnapped along with her. Let's pray for them also

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:01am On Aug 06, 2018
THIS IS WHY I HATE BUHARI FOR ALLOWING XTIANS TO INSULT ISLAM... THIS GIRL SHALL BE FREE SOONER

17 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by LifestyleTonite: 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by CyynthiaKiss(f): 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
Buhari and Abubakar Shekau conspired not to release her simply because she refused to denounce her christian faith..
Buhari is a terrorist who shares the same Ideology with abubakar shekau

No peace for Buhari and all Islamiccc miscreants that put this little girl's life in trouble ...

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by Ojiofor: 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
somto10:
I pity ds gal but gat much respect for her...at her age she prefer to b held hostage rather than denounce her religion....she deserves a hell lot of accolades i swear..

That is what propagandist government of Buhari told you.
Is either they have killed her or have married her off to one Boko haram sponsor.
Until that girl regain her freedom before we can know her true story.
Don't believe Alhaji Lie Mohammed.

6 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by Biglittlelois(f): 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
And then 2 days to Presidential election next year, they will bring her out and say "voila, she has been saved, it was never about christianity after all, this is one of the MAJOR achievement of the dullar..dinho, vote for him" like remote control that is on "play" stupid zombies, some northerners and some ass licking, crumb eating, southerners will praise and vote for him.

God help us

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by BUSHHUNTER: 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
To me she's really dumb not to denounce her faith at that particular time, What's she trying to prove?

At least that would be her leverage for coming back home safely.

Only fanatics would quote me.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
Buhari were is Leah Sharibu?

11 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by tolexy007(m): 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
cry cry cry cry
Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by Waakanda: 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
Shekau, see ya life angry

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by Metuh: 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
vickylincon:
This Reno guy ehn... always playing religious, ethnic and tribal card. I just hope Nigerians can see beyond all these. May she regain her freedom speedily. But let remember she's not the only one captured. There are many Muslims, Christians, brothers and sisters kidnapped along with her. Let's pray for them also
oga what Reno said is the truth.

Tell your brothers to release the Christian girl. Simple

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by Cholls(m): 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2018

Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by Chiedu4Trump: 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
Osinbajo has abandoned this gal to Buhari's Boko Haram members! embarassed

May God judge Buhari & Osinbajo angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by Princess4ng(f): 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
ehyah..i really feel so sad.............. its so unfortunate..... May God help us all......... her parents must be really going through alot........
Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
Let them take it to her in boko haram camp.
Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by dazzlingd(m): 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
How can someone this smart be that foolish... Denounce your faith and be freed...simple logic

Survival in life is beyond books, it takes one who knows how to play the game. Ever wonder why some school drop outs excel far more than the book eaters..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by python2gbera: 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
-python2
Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by Auxtin85(m): 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
God will use her to destroy the camp of the terrorist.

7 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by luckygirl02(f): 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
People are willing to kill and even die for what they believe in. I am a muslim and I won't even think twice to denounce my religion if the need arise, because religion is nothing but mental slavery. At this point in my life, I have come to realize that the biggest religion is LOVE, for yourself and for others.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by sonnie10: 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
She took CRK instead of Islamic Studies.
She refused to study Arabic

PMB ntor!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by hucienda: 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
Leah Sharibu,

#Respect

5 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by chuose2: 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
If na tithes People hold back Adeboye go quick talk!

Notice He has not condemned Boko Haram the way he condemned non-tithe payers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TryP_z07aU

Charlatan

This man Adeboye worse pass Mrs $1000 Funke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P8ulsQTTxw

3 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by sureheaven(m): 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
Whenever I hear or remember this innocent girl, my kind soul and heart grieves. I’m so disappointed in Osinbajo on this girl’s captivity.

Those behind her captivity won’t have rest, they will leave the rest their lives in pain. Sorrow won’t never depart from them.
Those who have hand in this innocent girl’s captivity shall know no peace. Whatever that gives them joy, hope and happiness shall cease from them.

So shall it be.

9 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by FirstCounsel(m): 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
I pray this girl comes out of her ordeal alive. She deserves a National Award. Not that the award is enough compensation. God has reserved a place for her in heaven

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by greaterlove001: 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
May God save Leah. Heaven is proud of you.

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by Jalubarika(m): 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
Result wey dem use hand write.
Èdakun! Èkola kuo lèkó, Ékóo Kóla
Re: Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
The Nigerian government is yet rescue this innocent girl, na waa. They're just gonna leave her with Boko Haram or what are they doing?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Matthew Karimo Gives Indomie, Maggi Cubes To Unhappy Villagers. Photos / Senate: New Twists Place PDP In Driving Seat / Female Suicide Bomber Hits UNIMAID Warning: Graphic Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.