Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' (32986 Views)

Nnamdi A Coward And A Con Man ? He Finally Apologise To Nigeria Police / "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye / Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by consciouman: 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
To me I don't really blame Godswill Akpabio oo.......it was alleged that over 7billion dollars was trace to his account in Dubai, with a promise from APC to let him go free if he will use it to campaign for Buhari and also he will be made the deputy Senate President after Saraki's impeachment...... Abeg who go reject this offer?......lets be true to ourselves!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by abeyraj: 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
Baawaa:
I don't know who started PDP but Pres. Buhari will finish PDP
He's known to always finish every abandoned projects.

bro you wicked ooo.

Dont mind Bubu, I'm sure he go finish Pdp before 2019
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by Enice(m): 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
See painment. Ffk, sorry o.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by Charly68: 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
We shall soon know who is a coward very soon..all I know right now is that PDP has lost one of it's money bags and political strategists.. PDP can't recover in a jiffy .
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by Feedonline: 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
This man should stop insulting Akpabio for taking a personal decision and face national issues. Have you not heard what Akpabio did for his people? you that is writing this nonsense, show me what you've done! when GEJ was there, some idiots like you kept insulting him in that he was so weak a man, now hard man has taken over, you are still writing shit. Are you foolish enough to know that this God you are talking about forbids working against your master? Akpabio may be right in the side of God and recieves his double blessings and you are there writing nonsense...idiot...!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by brojoshua: 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
That toilet has burst again, smelling everywhere. A wicked heart is what will destroy the owner one day. Because if badly built bombs are kept in a store, don't be surprised if those bombs explode one day and destroy that house. And by your word you shall be condemned or justified
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by Codes151(m): 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Ffk is right....

It is now left for akwa iboms to determine whether akpabio decision was right.
dead on arrival.. Just that udom is fuckin up.. Already spent too much defending akpabio.... 800bn
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by alujonjonkijon: 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
how come nobody around this femi can tell him all these bad words injures him and makes him very loathsome.cant he try wholesome words for a change.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmed Indimi And Zahra Buhari Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Cute Photo / See What LASG Is Doing To Major Dumpsites Across The State - Photos / Come & Buy Me, I Am Made In Nigeria, Man Tells Zahra Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.