Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,940 members, 7,803,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] (19304 Views)

I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / An Open short Letter To Explorers on the abominable thread he created (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by delugajackson: 11:28am On Aug 06, 2018
iLegendd:
Lol. It's not a compliment, but I can psychologically reply you with, "Thanks for the compliment." With that, I have given it a new meaning.
Even when people tell me you're stupid and I'm in a good mood, I reply with, "Thanks for the compliment."

This reply gets them angry and confused. I have diffused the effect of their attack. Sometimes, it's good to make your attacker look stupid by turning everything to a joke.
Sure. It works every time. And you my friend, are one hell of a person.

Finds life to have no meaning, just a bit of fun and fantasy, with everything sublimated in his art. He is quite an artist. Began as an escape artist, interesting choice if anyone wanted to escape from reality. But unlike everyone else, he would not permit himself to be reduced by childish thoughts just because they're comforting. A rational man who believes in a rational world, iLegendd.

Now, don't tell me you've just been caged.
cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:28am On Aug 06, 2018
LivingFree:
You really do drag on and on! Your whole point could be made in 1 paragraph but you want me to read a book undecided

I've lost the point now... angry

No, you haven't lost the point. You have a point. Unfortunately, our books are only for men and our articles are only for men too. Sorry about that.

8 Likes

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:30am On Aug 06, 2018
delugajackson:

Sure. it works every time. And you my friend, are one hell of a person. Finds life to have no meaning, just a bit of fun and fantasy, with everything sublimated in his art. He is quite an artist. Began as an escape artist, interesting choice if anyone wanted to escape from reality. But like everyone else, he would not permit himself to be reduced by childish thoughts just because they're comforting. A rational man who believes in a rational world. iLegendd. Now, don't tell me you've just been caged.cheesy
You're trying to cage me, but it won't work. cheesy I'm too radical for Jesus. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by dprpikin: 11:34am On Aug 06, 2018
iLegendd:
Here is the inside story. Explorèr creates educative threads and everyone hails him for that.

What everyone just did is to cage him into behaving a certain way. Since he gets lots of compliments, he wouldn't want to disappoint them. This is to say, he has been caged into pleasing these people.

Typing...

This bolded assertion may not altogether be true.

It may also be that the said explorer indulges himself in educative materials or stories because he enjoys them, and may only feel it is worth sharing with others. His bringing the educative stuffs here on Nairaland may have nothing to do with compliments, but a sense of commitment to educate or just a hobby.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by delugajackson: 11:48am On Aug 06, 2018
iLegendd:
You're trying to cage me, but it won't work. cheesy I'm too radical for Jesus. cheesy cheesy
But the problem with me is, I believe in you too much.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
dprpikin:

This bolded assertion may not altogether be true.

It may also be that the said explorer indulges himself in educative materials or stories because he enjoys them, and may only feel it is worth sharing with others. His bringing the educative stuffs here on Nairaland may have nothing to do with compliments, but a sense of commitment to educate or just a hobby.

You're right, but my survey contradicts it. Anyway, you have a point. tongue

1 Like

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by milemimi93(m): 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
Today is the first time I discovered that op is a male.

I always mistake you for female that's why I don't always open your thread. Sorry bro.

I like your write up.

5 Likes

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
delugajackson:

But the problem with me is, I believe in you too much.
Please, don't. I may dissapoint you. I'm truthful and straightforward, but I hate being under obligation to maintain a certain reputation.

Let me tell you a funny story. I decided to attend a certain Church as a visitor. After two weeks, everyone in the Church loved me. The kids, youths, and elderly.

They kept encouraging me to come and attend all the weekly programs. They were trying to cage me. After two months, I stopped going. The love shown to me was too much. What if a member of the Church sees me somewhere smoking, what will the person say?

After I stopped attending, I got lots of messages about how everyone misses me and all that. One day, I met with the pastor and he advised me for more than an hour and told me he wants to see me in next service. I don't say no to people neither do I say yes. I said, "Let's see how it goes."

That day came, I didn't attend. Weeks later, we met and he advised again. Yes, he's doing his job, but Nigerian pastors overstep their boundaries.

The oyinbo people who brought religion to Nigeria are not as fanatic as Nigerians. Despite being the most religious country in the world, we're still are the scariest to deal with. Too untrustworthy.

Whenever the man sees me now, he respects me because me knows I love God, but I can't be controlled by a Nigerian pastor to do this and that, else I won't make heaven. The worst is, I feel only 50 Nigerians will make heaven. lipsrsealed

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by Uglymugg: 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
iLegendd:
This particular guy meant good for me. It seems he respects me, but I disappointed him. What he didn't know is: he is trying to cage me, but I'm already aware of this unintentional game everyone on earth plays.

When I notice this thing, I bluntly caution the person or use humor to wade the compliment.

Typing...

Is there a book that focus deeply on the bolded?
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by Sheun001(m): 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
Nice write up I must admit I've been a victim of this "nice guy" shii time to drop all that

5 Likes

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
Uglymugg:

Is there a book that focus deeply on the bolded?
There are, but it's better to always say less than necessary. Use Google and by God's grace, you'll find something related.
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
Time for giveaway. If you're a man and you haven't read our ChatDicted book, then download the intro PDF for free through www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

You'll be glad you read it. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by sirzent(m): 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
[quote author=iLegendd post=70029809] I no longer reveal books I have read anymore for some good reasons. A man must have some secrets. [/quote
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
sirzent:

ARE YOU A BRO OR A LADY?
JUST ASKING.
My gender depends on my mood. When I'm happy, I'm a man, but when I'm angry, I'm a woman.

2 Likes

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by experimentist: 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
This is some deep thought as sh*t mah Negro.

So psychological isht

3 Likes

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by chukzyfcbb: 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
What you have said is also what can be found in the 48laws of power.

Never appear too perfect.

If you always want to appear as Mr know it all, or Mr do Good , you never reveal a flaw. Do you think people like the fact, you are spotless?

Op is indeed correct, for me I like to play dumb few times. Even when I know certain things, I try to form like I don't know. Its not always good to act Mr right or Mr do good all the time.

#Read the screenshot below
#from 48 laws of power

3 Likes

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by chukzyfcbb: 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
grateful236:

Please bro what psychology books do you find as the the best?
Too many books abound, however you can start with a website www.psychologytoday.com

You will read several articles from PHD holders in psychology on a wide range of subjects.

I like reading those sort of stuffs.

In fact two subjects I usually say Every Human should read is Psychology and Economics.

You will not just better understand how human behaviour works, but if you add it with your knowledge in economics. You will see how we humans make mistakes and how we get exploited by those who understand our behaviour in the finance world.

4 Likes

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by tosyne2much(m): 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
Una see still dey here? cheesy
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by cirmuell(m): 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hmm.
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by TIKAMBABA1(m): 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
What mr explorer and royalblak have done in educating people for the past 3 years,op,u will never do it in 90 years.I suspect u're looking for some cheap attention so as to sell ur rubbish ebook.Goodluck with that.

2 Likes

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
TIKAMBABA1:
What mr explorer and royalblak have done in educating people for the past 3 years,op,u will never do it in 90 years.I suspect u're looking for some cheap attention so as to sell ur rubbish ebook. Goodluck with that.
Thanks for the good luck wish. I wish you good luck and greater heights in life too.
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

Too many books abound, however you can start with a website www.psychologytoday.com

You will read several articles from PHD holders in psychology on a wide range of subjects.

In fact two subjects I usually say Every Human should read is Psychology and Economics.

You will not just better understand how human behaviour works, but if you add it with your knowledge in economics. You will see how we humans make mistakes and how we get exploited by those who understand our behaviour in the finance world.
wink On point.
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
What you have said is also what can be found in the 48laws of power.

Never appear too perfect.

If you always want to appear as Mr know it all, or Mr do Good , you never reveal a flaw. Do you think people like the fact, you are spotless?

Op is indeed correct, for me I like to play dumb few times. Even when I know certain things, I try to form like I don't know. Its not always good to act Mr right or Mr do good all the time.

#Read the screenshot below
#from 48 laws of power
Hmm! You got it.
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
I have a question!
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
Equal2DeTask:

cool
Read again.
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
QuinSonia, are you done with the traveling?
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by quinSonia(f): 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
iLegendd:
QuinSonia, are you done with the traveling?

not yet sir
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
Equal2DeTask:
I have a question!
Okay. Ask.
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
quinSonia:

not yet sir
Sir? My name is iLegend, not Sir. Since you said not yet, then it means you're still on air as we chat, right?
Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by yorex2011: 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
Salient truths...

1 Like

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by yorex2011: 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

I love psychology too...

And its something I urge my friends to study.. Psychology of human relationships, psychology of intelligence, psychology of body language etc...

Always revealing!!

Betting websites employ master psychologists...

2 Likes

Re: DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
iLegendd:
Okay. Ask.

This gal likes me but doesn't want to confess the love she had for me openly... pretends alot of which I know.

Even when I take a swipe at her, she will not counterreact back. The next day If I open a conversation with her, she will respond very well.

What do you think about this gal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Has Anyone Here Fccck 4 Different Girls In A Day / Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" / Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.