Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Saudi Arabia Expels Canada’s Ambassador For ‘interference In Domestic Affairs’ - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabia Expels Canada’s Ambassador For ‘interference In Domestic Affairs’ (15909 Views)

Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ / Russia Retaliates, Expels 85 Foreign Diplomats. France, 34. Spain 27. Italy 24 / Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Expels Canada’s Ambassador For ‘interference In Domestic Affairs’ by adesina746: 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Lolz but the unnecessary immigrant are there fellow poor brothers in Islam.

Wow, i guess that's the brotherhood Islam preach.

Well i guess west too should deport all the unnecessary immigrant(poor Muslim) in there country so that they çan be in the same level with Saudi or what did you think?

Lolz hypocrite people everywhere and is your likes that are nailing and hating trump for his immigration policy. Mtcheew .

No you are wrong sir they are drug addicts/ barron like you, fraudsters like you and what have you. If you are a muslim and you have genuine reason to be in Saudi you will get the visa with ease and you will migrate succesfully.
Re: Saudi Arabia Expels Canada’s Ambassador For ‘interference In Domestic Affairs’ by adesina746: 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:

Americans and Canadians dey here o

Yes na ask them. They love going to work in the gulf
Re: Saudi Arabia Expels Canada’s Ambassador For ‘interference In Domestic Affairs’ by Olabenjamen22(m): 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
adesina746:

No you are wrong sir they are drug addicts/ barron like you, fraudsters like you and what have you. If you are a muslim and you have genuine reason to be in Saudi you will get the visa with ease and you will migrate succesfully.

Lolz, so you mean all your refuge Muslim immigrant are fraudsters and drug addict that's the reason why they didn't go to Saudi but they are dieing just to enter western and Europe countries. Lolz interesting.

I guess the genuine reason you are reffering to here is rich and money. Lolz.

What a shame, your Islamic head have what they called wealth but cannot help there fellow brothers, they rather sponsor terrorism in there poor brothers land example is Yemen. Mtcheew
Re: Saudi Arabia Expels Canada’s Ambassador For ‘interference In Domestic Affairs’ by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
adesina746:

True

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Expels Canada’s Ambassador For ‘interference In Domestic Affairs’ by djon78(m): 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
adesina746:

Sure true, I schooled overseas had a very close friend and classmate originally from Tunisia but he is also a Canadian citizen. His dad lives in Saudi Arabia. He used to tell me wonderful stories about Saudi Arabia. We were wonderful friend. Those Arabs get money. The dad bought an apartment for his two sons studying in my school, not rent oo. He bought it and this na luxury apartment.

Among my circle of friends then was he then an Indian Muslim called Hussein also lives in Saudi Arabia, from a very rich home. The funny thing was that I was a staunch Christian an igbo boy but it never stopped our friendship and brotherhood. Really had so much fun with those guys. Very honest and sincere.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Expels Canada’s Ambassador For ‘interference In Domestic Affairs’ by adesina746: 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Lolz, so you mean all your refuge Muslim immigrant are fraudsters and drug addict that's the reason why they didn't go to Saudi but they are dieing just to enter western and Europe countries. Lolz interesting.

I guess the genuine reason you are reffering to here is rich and money. Lolz.

What a shame, your Islamic head have what they called wealth but cannot help there fellow brothers, they rather sponsor terrorism in there poor brothers land example is Yemen. Mtcheew

This is exactly how your pastors turn white in the bible to red. It wont be proper for me to start educating u. Where will i even start from with your case. U are just saying thrash just to defend where you are wrong read the messages again and learn how to comprehend and stop being a stupid religiuos bigot. You will get d message if u calm down
Re: Saudi Arabia Expels Canada’s Ambassador For ‘interference In Domestic Affairs’ by adesina746: 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
djon78:

Sure true, I schooled overseas had a very close friend and classmate originally from Tunisia but he is also a Canadian citizen. His dad lives in Saudi Arabia. He used to tell me wonderful stories about Saudi Arabia. We were wonderful friend. Those Arabs get money. The dad bought an apartment for his two sons studying in my school, not rent oo. He bought it and this na luxury apartment.

Among my circle of friends then was he then an Indian Muslim called Hussein also lives in Saudi Arabia, from a very rich home. The funny thing was that I was a staunch Christian an igbo boy but it never stopped our friendship and brotherhood. Really had so much fun with those guys. Very honest and sincere.

Exactly God bless you for this. Saudi Arabia dont need any western influence. Their law is their law and the country is very cool and peaceful, safe and comfortable if peoole dont tresspass
Re: Saudi Arabia Expels Canada’s Ambassador For ‘interference In Domestic Affairs’ by Tundeobama(m): 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
adesina746:

You just want to argue with no brain attached. Of course people will pick canada because they are more lenient. You need to have a very genuine reason to go to saudi. Even canada visa too is now getting tough for Nigerians. Now let me burst your brain a little if you give an American citizen or canada citizen option to choose where to work btw their country or either Saudi, Kuwait or qatar they will choose the Arabian countries before you come and argue go and find out hiw many Americans work in the gulfs
if your brain is functional you will know a country wealth is determined by Gdp which usa is topping olodo was the demand for qatar currency?compare to dollars so because pounds is of more value than dollar uk have better economy than usa.Americans in saudi are working in oil firms owned by them just like they are in Nigeria arabs are troping to usa for education and medicals.Even thier kings attend usa frequently and use usa made items and technology.
olodo who sabi arabs in the league of nations what technology do they invent?

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Expels Canada’s Ambassador For ‘interference In Domestic Affairs’ by adesina746: 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
Tundeobama:

if your brain is functional you will know a country wealth is determined by Gdp which usa is topping olodo was the demand for qatar currency?compare to dollars so because pounds is of more value than dollar uk have better economy than usa.Americans in saudi are working in oil firms owned by them just like they are in Nigeria arabs are troping to usa for education and medicals.Even thier kings attend usa frequently and use usa made items and technology.

Now stupid Olodo start listing oil companies in Saudi Arabia alone that is owned by U.S or any western country not to talk of other Arab countries before i start arguing with you. I believe you Just want to say thrash because you want to talk.
Now second assignment. Google the richest country in the world and let your God forsaken brain see the position of Arab countries by the same GDP you want to kill your brain on

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Expels Canada’s Ambassador For ‘interference In Domestic Affairs’ by djon78(m): 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
Tundeobama:

Stop making noise my friend. Leave what you watch on news, many Americans no get money. You cannot compare Arabs with Americans, most especially gulf state.

Those Arabs get money. Even infrastructure wise many of these countries have better infrastructures than US. Arabian airlines like Emirates, Qatar and etihad are miles ahead of western airlines. These guys have liquid money. The money they spend, dey no born these Americans make them spend am.

The problem with most of us is that many of our people are so focused on West. But westerners are just hustlers like every other person. There are many other nations that live way better than westerners. It is just that those countries protect there economy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Expels Canada’s Ambassador For ‘interference In Domestic Affairs’ by djon78(m): 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
adesina746:

Now stupid Olodo start listing oil companies in Saudi Arabia alone that is owned by U.S or any western country not to talk of other Arab countries before i start arguing with you. I believe you Just want to say thrash because you want to talk.
Now second assignment. Google the richest country in the world and let your God forsaken brain see the position of Arab countries by the same GDP you want to kill your brain on

Saudi Arabia Aramco wants to issue an IPO in 2019, they just want to take just like 5percent and guess what they will raise more than a trillion dollars. They will be many times bigger than Exxon Mobil the biggest American oil company in the world.

All those American oil companies are servants to them. Not only Saudi Arabia even Russias oil too.

They are not like our leaders here that has foolishly enslaved our oil assets to these western companies.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Expels Canada’s Ambassador For ‘interference In Domestic Affairs’ by adesina746: 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
djon78:

Saudi Arabia Aramco wants to issue an IPO in 2019, they just want to take just like 5percent and guess what they will raise more than a trillion dollars. They will be many times bigger than Exxon Mobil the biggest American oil company in the world.

All those American oil companies are servants to them. Not only Saudi Arabia even Russias oil too.

They are not like our leaders here that has foolishly enslaved our oil assets to these western companies.

Thank you once again. People who dont know the worth of this Arab countries will argue. Some individuals networth alone is more than the worth of some states in U.S. That saudi Aramco is big ehn all this other oil companies are child play. The only thing about Saudi is their strict law which if anyone can obey tbey wont av issues.
Re: Saudi Arabia Expels Canada’s Ambassador For ‘interference In Domestic Affairs’ by adesina746: 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
djon78:

Stop making noise my friend. Leave what you watch on news, many Americans no get money. You cannot compare Arabs with Americans, most especially gulf state.

Those Arabs get money. Even infrastructure wise many of these countries have better infrastructures than US. Arabian airlines like Emirates, Qatar and etihad are miles ahead of western airlines. These guys have liquid money. The money they spend, dey no born these Americans make them spend am.

The problem with most of us is that many of our people are so focused on West. But westerners are just hustlers like every other person. There are many other nations that live way better than westerners. It is just that those countries protect there economy.

My man you sabi. That saudi is something else. They are rich ehn as a country and even their individuals have money like. Honestly If am collecting $2000 in the U.S and am collecting just $1000 in saudi i will be far better in saudi than U.S.A.
Re: Saudi Arabia Expels Canada’s Ambassador For ‘interference In Domestic Affairs’ by djon78(m): 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
adesina746:

My man you sabi. That saudi is something else. They are rich ehn as a country and even their individuals have money like. Honestly If am collecting $2000 in the U.S and am collecting just $1000 in saudi i will be far better in saudi than U.S.A.

The problem is that our people have been brainwashed by western propaganda. Then our foolish leaders sell us for a porridge. Travel to some of these countries and see whether dey craze for west the way our people do. They rearly go there, maybe once in a while for vacation.

My sisters children have been to US, UK, Germany, Dubai for holidays. but the only place they will behave well if they are naughty just tell them if they behave well that they will go to Dubai for holidays, they obey immediately. Many people may not believe that some of these countries have better infrastructures than US.

A childhood friend of mine who lives in the US traveled to China for the first time from his base in the states. When he came back he was shocked of how better infrastructures China has. Many don't know that China have better infrastructure than US. China has modern rsilway and bullet train connecting the entire country the US doesn't have that.

Let's leave western propaganda, our people need to seriously wake up. We can turn and transform our nation's with modern infrastructure. That's what our leaders are supposed to be doing but they won't. And not our people running away to become 3rd class citizen in foreign country.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Expels Canada’s Ambassador For ‘interference In Domestic Affairs’ by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Am sowi for saudi Arabia imigrant in canada.na to deport them back.. I trust Canada they no go waste time fast... grin angry Vice versa.
Saudi,UAE and Qatar citizens don't need Canadian versa,their economy is OK. And Canada poverty rate is higher than those countries.
Google is your friend please use it.
Re: Saudi Arabia Expels Canada’s Ambassador For ‘interference In Domestic Affairs’ by panafrican(m): 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
tsephanyah:
This is Nairaland not facebook

2019 sai Baba
Jean Chretien the prime minister of Canada in the 1990s told Canadians not to lecture other people on what to do.
It looks like they did not get the message. Now they are learning from their mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Expels Canada’s Ambassador For ‘interference In Domestic Affairs’ by panafrican(m): 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Hmmmm! That's a country that works. A country that doesn't tolerate shit. Indians for Nigeria here done turn themselves to God..
Heard Indians are too corrupt in Kenya. Same thing in
South Africa.
Re: Saudi Arabia Expels Canada’s Ambassador For ‘interference In Domestic Affairs’ by Olabenjamen22(m): 8:04am On Aug 07, 2018
adesina746:

This is exactly how your pastors turn white in the bible to red. It wont be proper for me to start educating u. Where will i even start from with your case. U are just saying thrash just to defend where you are wrong read the messages again and learn how to comprehend and stop being a stupid religiuos bigot. You will get d message if u calm down

Lolz, i guess you are reffering to the way your imam Brainwash you to become terrorist and suicide bombers by plagiarism of the Bible. Mumu people.

You cannot refute all the fact that i listed above but you come here blaming pastor as if they are the one responsible for your foolishness.

Your terrorist brothers are milking you people die and you are running to west for refuges will they keep praising there killer.

You cannot be a Muslim and still be sane.
Re: Saudi Arabia Expels Canada’s Ambassador For ‘interference In Domestic Affairs’ by Tundeobama(m): 11:02am On Aug 07, 2018
djon78:

adeshina746 which of this airline is has the income of just apple or Facebook.No oil companies in saudi have financial strength of usa Exxon Mobil with presence in all continent.Gulf a place where few family controls thier income.USA is giving aids to poor nations more than 100years even golf nation are beneficial to IMF funds.A lot of people on reaching arab countries pray for usa visa or come back nothing economical about them.if gulf countries you Nigerians wont rush thier like canada.most friends who travel to gulf countries have left.How much is thier wages compare to usa or canada.come back and argue with me when any gulf countries have the kind money usa spend on budget annually or have a company has big has Microsoft or producing cars.The aircraft they use is ordered from usa.which gulf country man rich pass ordinary bill gate who is not even number.
Re: Saudi Arabia Expels Canada’s Ambassador For ‘interference In Domestic Affairs’ by djon78(m): 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
Tundeobama:

adeshina746 which of this airline is has the income of just apple or Facebook.No oil companies in saudi have financial strength of usa Exxon Mobil with presence in all continent.Gulf a place where few family controls thier income.USA is giving aids to poor nations more than 100years even golf nation are beneficial to IMF funds.A lot of people on reaching arab countries pray for usa visa or come back nothing economical about them.if gulf countries you Nigerians wont rush thier like canada.most friends who travel to gulf countries have left.How much is thier wages compare to usa or canada.come back and argue with me when any gulf countries have the kind money usa spend on budget annually or have a company has big has Microsoft or producing cars.The aircraft they use is ordered from usa.which gulf country man rich pass ordinary bill gate who is not even number.

My friend go and learn how the world works. Let me ask you, how many oil assets does Exxon Mobil have? Did you hear how they were chased out of Russia?

You are calling facebook, apple, Microsoft, let me ask you why is trump clamping down on China? With trade war? Do you know why?

The next biggest IT revolution that will change our world is artificial intelligence and China is already ahead of US in that area. Even Bill Gates said it because Microsoft is also investing on it. Let me quote Bill Gates as I heard him verbatim; the next big thing to happen is artificial intelligence and Microsoft is focusing on it. One artificial intelligence company is worth more than 10 Microsofts, and China is in the lead. That's why US is fighting back to take us back to when they were controlling things but it can't be because many countries are coming up speedily.

Coming to the airlines and gulf states there is what we call in business economics competitive advantage. It is the advantage each nation has which enables it to win in the global economy. America is technology, media, global finance. China is low cost manufacturing and global production centre while Germany,Japan and South Korea are specialised hi technology

The Arab nations have leveraged on their natural resources to save and store up huge cash like Abu Dhabi has saved cash of over 1 trillion dollars same with Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Qatar, Kuwait etc. They have massively invested in tourism that's why Dubai, Qatar, Abu Dhabi, etc have millions of tourist visitors every year, they invested massively in airline business that's why the Arab Emirates airline carry the highest number of passengers in the world.

So my friend they are on top of their game. My only pain is that Nigeria did not use all her opportunity well if not Nigeria is supposed to be a global reckoned force.
Re: Saudi Arabia Expels Canada’s Ambassador For ‘interference In Domestic Affairs’ by wirinet(m): 1:45am On Aug 09, 2018
djon78:

My friend go and learn how the world works. Let me ask you, how many oil assets does Exxon Mobil have? Did you hear how they were chased out of Russia?
My friend it is you that does not understand how the world works.
Exxon Mobil and international oil companies do not keep assets in foreign countries. They enter into profit sharing agreement with most countries. Do you know how many countries of the world Exxon Mobil operates in?

You are calling facebook, apple, Microsoft, let me ask you why is trump clamping down on China? With trade war? Do you know why?
What concerns Facebook, Apple and Microsoft with Trump's trade war? Is China competing with Facebook, Apple and Microsoft? Trump's trade war is to benefit his base, white non degree blue collar workers and rural farmers. He wants to create more jobs for American factory workers and create export market for American farm produce.

The next biggest IT revolution that will change our world is artificial intelligence and China is already ahead of US in that area. Even Bill Gates said it because Microsoft is also investing on it. Let me quote Bill Gates as I heard him verbatim; the next big thing to happen is artificial intelligence and Microsoft is focusing on it. One artificial intelligence company is worth more than 10 Microsofts, and China is in the lead. That's why US is fighting back to take us back to when they were controlling things but it can't be because many countries are coming up speedily.

China is no where in artificial intelligence or even technology as a whole. China only wait for US or Europe to create a technological breakthrough and then steal the technology. They do not respect international patent laws. This is one reason Trump is mad at China. Japan is way ahead of China in terms of AI.

Which Chinese AI company is worth Microsoft before you start talking about 10 times. Apple just became the first trillion dollar company in the world.

Coming to the airlines and gulf states there is what we call in business economics competitive advantage. It is the advantage each nation has which enables it to win in the global economy. America is technology, media, global finance. China is low cost manufacturing and global production centre while Germany,Japan and South Korea are specialised hi technology

So what is the competitive advantage of the gulf states? They are not into manufacturing, technology, media, or finance. Ecommence has greatly reduced their trading advantage. You do not need to travel to Dubai anymore to buy made in China goods. you buy direct from alibaba.

The Arab nations have leveraged on their natural resources to save and store up huge cash like Abu Dhabi has saved cash of over 1 trillion dollars same with Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Qatar, Kuwait etc. They have massively invested in tourism that's why Dubai, Qatar, Abu Dhabi, etc have millions of tourist visitors every year, they invested massively in airline business that's why the Arab Emirates airline carry the highest number of passengers in the world.

The Arab nations seems prosperous because they have huge oil reserves and a tiny population. Added to that, they operate absolute monarchy, so the government is very cheap to run. No money wasted for periodic elections, no expensive legislature, no political class that needs to be pampered. The monarchs just give the small population some crumbs, use some money for infrastructure, save some for rainy days and share the remaining. That is why most royal family members are multi billionaires.

So my friend they are on top of their game. My only pain is that Nigeria did not use all her opportunity well if not Nigeria is supposed to be a global reckoned force.

You cannot compare Nigeria with a population of close to 100,000,000 relying on just about 2,000,000 barrels of crude per day. The money is just not enough to provide social amenities for the citizens, build standard infrastructure, run an expensive democracy, run expensive quasi monarchies the same time and pamper the political elite. There is just not enough money.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Expels Canada’s Ambassador For ‘interference In Domestic Affairs’ by djon78(m): 11:44am On Aug 09, 2018
wirinet:

My friend it is you that does not understand how the world works.
Exxon Mobil and international oil companies do not keep assets in foreign countries. They enter into profit sharing agreement with most countries. Do you know how many countries of the world Exxon Mobil operates in?

What concerns Facebook, Apple and Microsoft with Trump's trade war? Is China competing with Facebook, Apple and Microsoft? Trump's trade war is to benefit his base, white non degree blue collar workers and rural farmers. He wants to create more jobs for American factory workers and create export market for American farm produce.

China is no where in artificial intelligence or even technology as a whole. China only wait for US or Europe to create a technological breakthrough and then steal the technology. They do not respect international patent laws. This is one reason Trump is mad at China. Japan is way ahead of China in terms of AI.

Which Chinese AI company is worth Microsoft before you start talking about 10 times. Apple just became the first trillion dollar company in the world.

So what is the competitive advantage of the gulf states? They are not into manufacturing, technology, media, or finance. Ecommence has greatly reduced their trading advantage. You do not need to travel to Dubai anymore to buy made in China goods. you buy direct from alibaba.

The Arab nations seems prosperous because they have huge oil reserves and a tiny population. Added to that, they operate absolute monarchy, so the government is very cheap to run. No money wasted for periodic elections, no expensive legislature, no political class that needs to be pampered. The monarchs just give the small population some crumbs, use some money for infrastructure, save some for rainy days and share the remaining. That is why most royal family members are multi billionaires.

You cannot compare Nigeria with a population of close to 100,000,000 relying on just about 2,000,000 barrels of crude per day. The money is just not enough to provide social amenities for the citizens, build standard infrastructure, run an expensive democracy, run expensive quasi monarchies the same time and pamper the political elite. There is just not enough money.

That's where you got it wrong. Nigeria mismanaged and wasted her resources. It's not about population it's about management of resources. Nigerian standard of living should not be where it is now. It's all about mismanagement .

I asked how many oil assets does Exxon Mobil have? Did you see how they were chased out of Russia? Saudi Arabia Aramco about going public in 2019. Selling just 5 percent of its assets to raise over a trillion dollars!! Exxon Mobil and other western run oil companies have no tangible assets. And a lot of owners of the assets are becoming wiser, like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, uae, even Russia and getting much richer and dictating according to their terms.

I quoted Bill Gates verbatim what he said not hear say. that he is focusing more investing on artificial intelligence because that is the next big thing. That one artificial intelligence company is worth more than 10 Microsoft so he is majorly focusing on it and that China is already ahead of US in that area.

As for the gulf states, they have got their game excellently right. They are building for a building for a better future for their people. They got it right with their airlines, and other stuffa. At least this article talked of Saudi Arabia having one of the biggest investments in Canada. Their citizens are well taken care of.

Not our citizens that will be keeping vigils at embassies and treated like shit..hole. OR going through Sahara desert all in the name of migration to oyibo land.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African Union Suspends Gabon / Ocampo/hague Kenya Case / South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.